[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
is it just me, or that the more pics there is for this lakorn, the more scarier it gets everytime i think of watching it. Pancake doesn't look like she suit the role at all. in fact, her character seems tooo childish. she looks more like a five year-old stuck in an older women's body when she acts crazy like that. no offense intended, i like pancake and all, but this one doesn't seem the one for her.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Agreed, Pan suits Khun Noo roles not Boran. She doesn't suit Manee Chan.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
is nat taller than grace?
cuz grace keeps getting pair up with guys shorter than her
so far the ones that match up w/ her are Nam and Pai only
hopefully my Nat is tall enough to match
and it would be new and nice
Nat and Grace are both 5'7 so they're the same height.

Iya

sarNie Adult
You took the words right out of my mouth. Agreed, Pan suits Khun Noo roles not Boran. She doesn't suit Manee Chan.
haha. i'm glad someone thinks the same. I thought I was the only one thinking this. Usually, i'm not picky about who get what role, since it's the acting the script that counts. unfortunately, pancake doesn't suit at all. it's kinna surprising since she had a similar role in KT with Wier. I'm guessing it's because it's a period lakorn.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. i'm glad someone thinks the same. I thought I was the only one thinking this. Usually, i'm not picky about who get what role, since it's the acting the script that counts. unfortunately, pancake doesn't suit at all. it's kinna surprising since she had a similar role in KT with Wier. I'm guessing it's because it's a period lakorn.
Im also 1 tht agrees with you! I really think this lakorn wont be too good because pancake does not fit in! Since they were looking for a girl that really looks thai to play this role i think Mint P. would've been a good choice for this or maybe even jakjaan.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was thinking Min Peechaya too. She would be a better choice and she looks fully Thai to be in that era. Pancake is too Chinese for this role.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I was thinking Min Peechaya too. She would be a better choice and she looks fully Thai to be in that era. Pancake is too Chinese for this role.
Yea if only they chose her from the start, its too late now. Mint wasnt too famous when they were working on this lakorn, if she was like she is now im sure they would've considered her.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Yea if only they chose her from the start, its too late now. Mint wasnt too famous when they were working on this lakorn, if she was like she is now im sure they would've considered her.
Mint? hmmm...never really watched her lakorns. something about her bothers me, but i have seen clips from her last period drama. she does look like she suit the role. yet, doesn't she look a bit too serious to be playing a funny/cute girl?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mint? hmmm...never really watched her lakorns. something about her bothers me, but i have seen clips from her last period drama. she does look like she suit the role. yet, doesn't she look a bit too serious to be playing a funny/cute girl?
I believe she could pull it off since she is playing an airhead in Bundai Dok Ruk. I've watched all her lakorns so far and she's a better actress than Pancake, even though she entered the industry later than Pan.

I think Pancake will do just fine in this lakorn. Considering her latest lakorn with Pae, the girl just gets better.

somp9

sarNie Adult
when this one air? hope this version is good as the old version. Love Ann Sirium and Sarunyu version.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Im also 1 tht agrees with you! I really think this lakorn wont be too good because pancake does not fit in! Since they were looking for a girl that really looks thai to play this role i think Mint P. would've been a good choice for this or maybe even jakjaan.

After watching bddr with om n min, min p. is the girl for this role, min's got the cuteness, fiesty n bubbly personalties plus she's got the looks too and another bonus she n om have so much on screen chemistry ,,,,sorry fans of Pan, i just wanna to post this pic of om n min so we know who's better n match with om better for this lakorn even though it's too late now;

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Look how stupid they made Manee's character, at about 1:52 that was too exagerated, she suppose to be cute not dumb and annoying...sorry to pancake fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS_5-jS65dk

credits to : spicyforums youtube