[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Daravdo and polyplus are remaking this and they have decent lakorns once in awhile. As long as Kantana isn't remaking this I'm ok but I'm with you on the over exaggerating Manee Chan. They made her look like an airhead. And me too, despite how bad I think the teaser looks I will watch this in spirit of Tawee Pope and for Om Akapan.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
omg u guys!!! i can't believe i'm going to see the musical with dome and nat on july 31st!!! and it comes eng subs! thank god!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
They changed ALOT of the storyline, by my guess it's probably going to be longer than the old version.
they did .. didnt they... they messed up the whole storyline.. this lakorn was a classic.. everything was soo nicely put together in ann and saranyu's version.. but they just messed it up.. but i'm going to watch this for om cause hes hott! lols..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree, in my opinion i'm sure no other version will beat the classic with ann and saranyu...but of course i will give it a shot.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait for this drama to air i love pancake alot!!really don't understand why people hate on her when she is so nice and cute

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^well everyone has their own opinion, as for me I judge actors and actresses on their acting not if they are nice and cute. if she proves me wrong in the lakorn then i won't complain...

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
yeah but it doesn't work like that for most of the people they seem to judge her just because she broke up with weird and went to Pae so i feel bad for her and it will be fine if people judge her base on her acting only like you say. Everyone have their own opinion.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea that's true, celebs are judged through many perspectives, both fair and unfair.

Anyways, i'm hoping for this lakorn to be better than i'm expecting.

Iya

sarNie Adult
OMG i am so want to watch this lakorn but i will pass!!! Om is so handsome...
I wish i can say the same, but I'm very curious to see how they end up changing the storyline here. So i'm going to force myself to watch it, whether they destroyed it or not.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love Om, i wish it's Min P. she so cute n pretty plus she's got the characteristics of being Manee than Pan, Pan just looks tall n clumsy with no cutes what so ever compare to Ann S. who's tall but has such cuteness for this character...I am never impress with Pan n her acting skills,,Om n her looks so awakward together,,,no chemistry,,fan of pan just assume that the reasons some of us don't like pancake because she broke up with weir to be with pae, please open ur eyes, pancake has never improved with her acting skills since first lakorn until now...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
5555, i saw the trailer @ the last scene, pancake looks like Om's mother, she doesn't match him at all...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wonder what kind of song they'll use as the OST. I want the old song, its so lovely. Even if the lakorn itself sucks but they use the song i'll be happy enough. But considering the obnoxious changes i've seen so far it wouldn't be a shocker if they changed the OST. Keeping my fingers crossed.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder what kind of song they'll use as the OST. I want the old song, its so lovely. Even if the lakorn itself sucks but they use the song i'll be happy enough. But considering the obnoxious changes i've seen so far it wouldn't be a shocker if they changed the OST. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Yes!!!! This is the one thing my sis and i have been hoping for the most in this remake! I loved the lakorn sooo much and the song made it even better! So sweet and beautiful. Who noes, maybe they'll have Porshe sing it...i wouldn't mind as long as they keep it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yes!!!! This is the one thing my sis and i have been hoping for the most in this remake! I loved the lakorn sooo much and the song made it even better! So sweet and beautiful. Who noes, maybe they'll have Porshe sing it...i wouldn't mind as long as they keep it.
Porshe has a lovely voice, or even Cee. They both got potential in singing.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Porshe has a lovely voice, or even Cee. They both got potential in singing.
Yes they do! I really hope they keep the old soundtrack, with either Porshe or Cee singing! haha. I really hope they don't let Pancake sing the opening song, cuz they let her sing in her lakorns once in awhile. But the song is more meant for the male to sing, in my opinion because he's singing about waiting. Keeping my fingers crossed with you!