Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
U shouldnt be mad because kwan didnt pull oit the director pulled her out cuz they wanted aum!
Oh wow...than he or she should know we fans want KWAN not AUM lol mad know tat i kniw da truth i hate who he or she is hehehe my high hope came crashing down!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ohh what, I havent followed up with this lakorn in a long while and now the n'ek is said to be Aump!? I don't mind who the n'ek is, as long as Om is in here I'll be watching.

somp9

sarNie Adult
It's sad that Kwan is not in here anymore. why the director do that to her.
I'm not really into Aump. Prefer someone else like Mai Davika or Sammie.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i REALLY REALLY wanted to see Kwan and Om pair up..=(

but im kind of happy too because i have been waiting for a Aump and Om reunion onscreen together.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Jw is aum really comfirm to be in here... From wat i read at spicy it sound like aum got da role but kwan is 2nd chance if aum back out... Idk anymore cause im confuse

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Jw is aum really comfirm to be in here... From wat i read at spicy it sound like aum got da role but kwan is 2nd chance if aum back out... Idk anymore cause im confuse
Yes Aump is really confirm to be in here. They going to star filming this soon.

TikOil

sarNie Egg
Nangeke's character fit Kwan more than Aum. Naneke is in her twenty/spoil/ college drop out.
Um she graduated NOT a college drop out..... I like them both but doesn't matter who gets the role. I agree and I do prefer P'Kwan something new for her and him... P'Aum is also good too.....

aliceteoh

sarNie Egg
Um she graduated NOT a college drop out..... I like them both but doesn't matter who gets the role. I agree and I do prefer P'Kwan something new for her and him... P'Aum is also good too.....
ummmm she's drop out not finish her study she's NOT graduate..it make her dad a bit angry that he send her to study but she not even complete it.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Thank you aliceteoh, that what I remember from the old version that her father said what a waste he send her oversea to study all she did was trouble and not accomplished education at all. The version of 2012 I don't know how far of knowledge she'll be.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
picture from Aum's IG...too bad the casts of Nangfah Gup Satan was postponed so it's only ubathihed that had the ceremony today