little

sarNie Adult
I enjoy this new version a lot. It's fast paced and aum is pretty and all the casting. This version added 1 new girl is pooklook which is aimee younger sis. It's weird that non (aimee) act like she's a hi so and embarass that she is poor but noot (pooklook) attitude is more straight out and proud of her status. This version they let Benz (soot) be the secretive crush bad girl when on Pete's version she get with p'ek friend (detcha) I like the part when Pooklook graduate and they all have to take pictures and pooklook so admired Om cus he's good person and luv her sis but Benz tell and give Detcha an attitude that it's looks like it's more than bro in law. And it seems like Detcha kind of sense that Benz is up to something. Detcha is straightforward and smart and not blind. I can't wait for the next episode this is very entertaining. I like n'ek character a lot and Aump is doing very good with being sassy, naughty, sadness I luv this

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Aww... Aum is so cute in here. I rarely see her play as a rich, spoil yet cute character! Om & Aum <3 I'd understand why she's spoil, her parents are at fault!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Aum looks pretty in this lakorn but I'm not feeling her acting, it's like she's lost all her passion for it and is making no effort to do better than just a pass. I've never thought her acting was worthy of all the praises she gets but I know this is not her best.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Aum looks pretty in this lakorn but I'm not feeling her acting, it's like she's lost all her passion for it and is making no effort to do better than just a pass. I've never thought her acting was worthy of all the praises she gets but I know this is not her best.
I agree with you 100 %. When I read all the command I was like really, is she that good, how come I didn't see that. The way she portrays the rich spoil girl doesn't suit her at all. Her faces is so flirty like a mistress to her's father would fit her more and I not a bias. My brother says, she is sexy but she too old to act cutey.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Despite all trophies she has received she hasn't had a lakorn where she demonstrate excellent acting. she's average on acting, not excellent. I dont feel her character thus far. Will keep watching to see if it will change me.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I actually think that Aum can play both good and bad roles well, but not so excellent -- I think Nune Woranuch is a better actress.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
agree, kwan would've been a better pick because nang'ek is supposed to be 24-25 years old and aum looks older than that. she is being very lazy in her acting as well, but they'll forgive her since she's aum right? despite the flaws, i think this lakorn is watchable (at least for now lol since 7 likes to drag towards the end). the only thing that bugs me is that most of her outfits in here are very showy. come on a secretary is more covered up. whoever picks the clothing is so retarded. yeah we get that she is miss sexy in real life, but do we have to see her like that all the time?

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Despite what everyone thinks of Aum or Om's acting, I find the lakorn good so far. Fingers cross it doesn't come to a disappointment half way through XD

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I am a bit surprised about what some of you think about Aum 's acting. I think she is good, she plays well her character in every lakorn. She can be the poor one, or the rich spoiled girl, she plays the strong or the weak nang ek very well.
But I admit that she is a bit old for this character, and omg her outfits... they are "too much" ! We all know that her body is perfect, that she is sexy, I think they did not need to make her wear those clothes... I hope to see her in everyday-simple clothes... :shrug:

Anyway, the Nang'rai is so scary .. who is the actress ? I saw her somewhere, don't know who she is...