[Ch8] Jao Sao Chapor Kit (Choke Dee Mee Suk)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's actually entertaining. a good laugh. 

yah, film does!!! watchable. 

puri is handsome. i wonder if he'll get with the real duenchai?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
saobomp said:
it's actually entertaining. a good laugh. 

yah, film does!!! watchable. 

puri is handsome. i wonder if he'll get with the real duenchai?

In the old version they did get together. I just realized two of ning and patson's remakes are on air lol this and Hua Jai Mee Ngao

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lol, you're right hehe. i didnt watch that one yet hehe.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
His lil self commentary is lol...puri is adorb...film is too goofy
.. he's better in serious roles

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh wow, totally forgot about this lakorn! i loved the old version so i will give this one a try. thank HEAVENS they took that one ffk chick out...oh geez...lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thookatha said:
oh wow, totally forgot about this lakorn! i loved the old version so i will give this one a try. thank HEAVENS they took that one ffk chick out...oh geez...lol.
You know what I always wondered about the old version? If there was a willing scene. The scene where Poom took Nou Lek to go visit his grandma at the beach (after she found out the truth and went to get away) after they reunited and that night she stayed with them. There was a part he carried her into the room and it changed scenes lol. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg now u making me wonder too!! gotta go look at that scene now. uuugh! thatz gonna be a pain since itz on tape!!! lol.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:
I don't know why Channel 8 got a hold of this Lakorn. If it ever airs, I hope the cast has changed.
Well doesn't RS have the rights to Ka Neung Ha? And Ch 8 is RS's channel.