[CH8] Suphap Burud Satan (A Plus)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Mungkorn is just as cute as Mike but darker. Lol

Yay! Let the falling in love begin now that San/Tor knows that Lily isn't his half sister.

Man, I'm having a blast watching these two vote each other. It's so entertaining. Lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I know, its funny. My fave scene was when after their mud fight, Mae Nom scolded them and both were sitting on each side of the table lol, they were little students get scolded by the teacher lol. Oh and the other scene where she was wearing the red dress and met the crazy man and San got mad at her and she was like "how would I know if I wore red today, I would meet a crazy man?" Hahahaha

I like how Lily just says she's worried about him after he got hurt by the beer bottle when she went to his house because most nangeks, they're usually stubborn and won't be honest. Lol it took San by surprise too haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I know, right? That makes Lily adorable in that she's so brutally honest. Kaew portrays Lily quite well and she has definitely grown on me.

Mungkorn moves his face way too much during dramatic scenes but that's okay; he's still new.

I just like that they have a lot of screen time together.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The sister believes she has been a burden on him plus she can't bear to see him near nang'ake, thinking that he may love nang'ake more than her because they believe that nang'ake is their half sister. The sister is sort of overly possessive of him, which is weird. Lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
That does make it all weird. She really seems mentally unstable. Does this air on weekends? if so yay, 2 more episodes to look forward to. Need more of those two!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just watched Episode 5. Hahahha. I can't stop laughing at how cute and childish they fight! Their insults at one another is freaking hilarious.

I loved it when Lily was like, this and that, you keep wanting me to be a ghost. Haha. Yeah, he has threatened her with the ghost scenario like 10 times during their out of town trip.

Ohhh, can't wait for the next episode. The falling on top of each other part is up next. Hehe. Juicy!

TubbyTinker

These two cannot go a minute without fighting lol. I want the new opening song, does anyone know who sings it or the name? It sounds familiar to me.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
TubbyTinker said:
These two cannot go a minute without fighting lol. I want the new opening song, does anyone know who sings it or the name? It sounds familiar to me.
Sounds familar cus Sank use to sing this like 15 years ago. He sang the soundtrack to Silamanee old version with Ann Siriam. This new version sung by Karamail.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
saw a clip of this and i think they are adorb..p'k handsome...n'k ok...i usually don't notice bad acting but...some scene she's a bit eh...off but tolerable...now i'm start from the beggining

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I saw pinky's version. It was good. Should I give this a try? P'ek & N'ek looks decent.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah there was a lot of bickering in the old one too. I think it's the basis of the show. I'll give this show a chance.

TubbyTinker

I feel like they put too much makeup on Mungkorn lol

and OMG next week episode where Korn accidentally punched Moothita hahahahhahaah

TubbyTinker

cant believe Mungkorn is dating Guzjung lol but I kinda suspected something was going on between them bc he was all being flirty with her and his latest interview confirmed it hahaha

some scenes for upcoming future episodes. I wonder what happened to San like why does he have facial hair? I don't remember if in previous version, praek had facial hair too

http://websta.me/p/1126793487204619646_18300900
http://websta.me/p/1127506791933810004_18300900

cr. kungbuntanik/aplusproduction