[CH8] Suphap Burud Satan (A Plus)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg! Is she the girl who's always thirsty after him at the club and gym? Haha. I couldn't even recognize her in here. Lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Waahhhhhhhhh he's dating Guzjung?

If you look surpass the poor acting, this drama is entertaining. I started watching this last night and got hooked because of the pra'nangs bickering hahaa Kaew's faces are freakin adorable. She's the definition of a transformation. Never saw her as a feminine gal before but wow, she looks good in here.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ip.smilez said:
Waahhhhhhhhh he's dating Guzjung?

If you look surpass the poor acting, this drama is entertaining. I started watching this last night and got hooked because of the pra'nangs bickering hahaa Kaew's faces are freakin adorable. She's the definition of a transformation. Never saw her as a feminine gal before but wow, she looks good in here.

right?!!! LOL yeah their bickering is entertaining but I want some gookgik scenes soon already hahahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:

right?!!! LOL yeah their bickering is entertaining but I want some gookgik scenes soon already hahahah
ONGMGG RIGHHHHT!! I'm waiting for some hom sai hom kwa!!!! It's about time for the kissing scenes keke I actually couldn't stop thinking about Lily and NAI SAN!! Heheeh

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I randomly saw this show on youtube yesterday and wonder what it was lol totally did not know it was a remake of Pinky and Aof's lakorn. I'm not a huge Aof fan but I really did like Pinky. It's too bad about her personal scandals because she was a good actress in my opinion. Lead couple looks good in here so maybe I'll just keep watching this and trying to understand it. 

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
TubbyTinker said:
cant believe Mungkorn is dating Guzjung lol but I kinda suspected something was going on between them bc he was all being flirty with her and his latest interview confirmed it hahaha

OMG he and the girl that plays as that desperate girl are dating?!!! I was looking through their instagram accounts and noticed how close they were. I'm so jealous! He's so good looking. Which interview is it btw?  :cry1:

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
Sadly, I'm watching this lakorn without any english subtitles so I don't know what they're saying. I can only guess at what they're saying. I'm already on episode 10, but still no love triangle or romance hasn't been developed yet. When will it start?  :scratchhead2:

Otherwise, this lakorn is very funny and entertaining to watch. This is the first lakorn I've seen of Kaew's acting, and I'm not that impressed. Lastly, Mungkorn's acting is pretty good. I think he will become popular one day :)

TubbyTinker

I think the interview was from thairath or dardaily, one of those. But yes agree how there isn't any development yet but you can tell they both have feelings for each other bc lily got jealous when San was talking on the phone with Dao and San saw lily hugging the doctor guy. They just need to spend note alone time with each other where they're not arguing lol

sarNie Adult
Might try this one. I'm a Saiparn fan. Too bad she hasn't really been getting any great roles.

TubbyTinker

I know!! I want them to get lost in the woods where they can be alone and where their love can blossom already lol. Arguing talordddd

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Oml this weeks episodes were hilarious!! Well especially ep.20 lol. Ughhhh finally we get some cute scenes with our main characters. What I really like about this episode was that Sarn finally manage to untwist his knickers and like BE A REAL HUMAN. Usually whenever we have funny scenes, they never last BC he's so grumpy and moody and takes everything up the butt. This time however, he was joking along, telling the taxi man he was Lily's boyfriend. That was sooooooo cute! And I do love his new hairdo. But anyways, that scene by far is my favorite scene ever. I mean, what's not to like?? You get romance, you get comedy and cuteness overload!!!! Favorite part was, not going to lie, when he steals kisses from her. Omg that was so cute!!!

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
TubbyTinker said:
I know!! I want them to get lost in the woods where they can be alone and where their love can blossom already lol. Arguing talordddd
Omg omg i am so happy that their chemistry is blossoming!! Did you see that scene in ep.20 where he finds her, holds her, says she's his gf and then kisses her??? Omg that made me hardcore fangirl on the spot!

TubbyTinker

I like Korn. He maybe an ass to the doctor and praek but to Lily, he's actually caring and genuinely loves her. Even when his dad told him to take advantage of her, he refuse. [I hope he wont change his mind in the future].

anyways upcoming episode looks good! Finally they are in the woods hehehe