[CH8] Suphap Burud Satan (A Plus)

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
TubbyTinker said:
I like Korn. He maybe an ass to the doctor and praek but to Lily, he's actually caring and genuinely loves her. Even when his dad told him to take advantage of her, he refuse. [I hope he wont change his mind in the future].

anyways upcoming episode looks good! Finally they are in the woods hehehe
Omg I know right!? Ughhhhh I've been waiting for the woods scene! Hehehehhe

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's annoying how the doctor is getting more screen time than our pra'nang. It's pissing me off. The doctor nearly took 3 out of the 4 parts of literally every episode. Okay. I'm exaggerating but it feels like that. lol Anyways, OH MY GOSH! I cannot wait for the next episode! How dare they torture us by making us wait a whole week to see more sweet scenes between our pra'nang! 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I know!!!!!!! OMG, I know what you mean hahaha. I FF his scenes to be honest.

but yes, I cannot wait for next week episodes heheheh...fin time!

roselovesice

Hahha! Me too! It's so borrinnnggggg. I'm sure most of us viewers could careless about the doctor and Dao's "love story". 
I just want more scenes of Lilly and San! Is that too much to ask for?! LOL 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Right Thip!!! Arghhhhh. We waited a week for this lol THE TEASER SURELY TEASED US.

Btw. Gunzjung has a new bf already? Was she actually dating Mongkurn or were they only talking? They had an ig hashtag #mungjira and most pics of them from her account were deleted.

TubbyTinker

yeah I got the interview mixed up. They weren't officially dating yet but he was sure courting her. I guess she chose the other guy.
Well at least now he's back to being single [even though he was partially single then] hahah

roselovesice

Awww! POOR MONGKURN!! :( It's okay. He can just come to me. lol

And how dare they not air episode 23-24!! I waited all week for it! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh I see I see. Gunz and her bf are more compatible with each other though lol GAHHHHH 5 more days of waiting. Whyyyyy??

roselovesice

Oh my gosh. I'm so tired of seeing Dao crying in every single episode. Such a waste of screen time! I'm so mean. lol 
Anyways, they were so cute in today's episode! I love how she lets him sleep on the same bed as her. Ayeeee!! I'm glad this version has a lot of interaction and skinship between the pra'nang. It was cute when she helped wash his hair for him and then that big smile he had on his face when he laughed. So, so, so cute! I love how she just hugged him from the behind and no words were needed. So cute!
But poor San in tomorrow's episode when he overheard Lilly's convo with his mother that she doesn't think anything about San. I swear I can't stand Angie's face. She's not as pretty as she used to look like anymore. 
Do you guys know of they are still going to keep the R scene or change it to willing or maybe even not have it...? Too bad Aof and Pinky's version didn't have it due to Aof getting hurt by that time. :( Still sad about it. LOL 

TubbyTinker

okayyyyyy today's episode FIN VERRRRRRR! Loved all their scenes together but gah, why it gotta end so short though. It seems like they're gonna be more problems in tmr's episode too.

and I agree about Dao.

roselovesice

I'm sad. San and Lilly only had like one small scene together in today's episode. Poor San was so sad when he overheard his mother and Lilly's conversation. How dare this freakin' mother of his separate my pra'nang in today's episode. lol On the bright side, no scene of Dao crying. I at least appreciated her just a bit today. Hahha! San, you can be in denial all you want but everyone around you and Lilly can tell that you both are in love...except for the doctor and Korn who are "deeply" in love with Lilly. 
More drama in the next episode. They need to pick up on the story because not much has progress since the two got closer. When I say progress, I mean the storyline and somewhat of the characters overall. I just can't wait for them to be happy together. lol  

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
EEEKSS ! Yessss. I squealed when Lily helped shampoo Nai San's hair for him. hehe That is by far my favorite scene since forever because ya know they've been on each other's bad side for awhile now lol No drama...just pure happiness. 

roselovesice

Oh my gosh. Can they just stop with the doctor and sister's endless scenes? It's pointless, and we couldn't careless about this couple. So annoying. We just want more of Nai San and Lillyyyyy!!!! If they cut all the bullcrap scenes out, we could have finished the lakorn a long time ago. lol 

TubbyTinker

You said it Rose! And it seems like the doctor and Dao will have more screen time tmr too!! There's just endless misunderstanding between San & Lily but they make up fast and I hope its the same for tmr episode too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whatttt....is SS about Lily/Nai San or Mor Kong/Dao? lol Kong and Dao have more on-screen time then Lily and San. wth....

Mungkorn is more handsome when he smiles :D

TubbyTinker

I wonder if Mor Kong is now with Dao, how is he or why is he going to get engage to Lily later on bc I saw some bts pictures and hima nd Lily were in the traditional wedding costume

roselovesice

^^ If I remember correctly, Lilly's family became bankrupt because of Korn and his family. Well, something like that. So Mor Kong was asked to step in and help, I believe. Dao found out she was pregnant too when this all happened.

And yes, I love it when Mungkorn smiles/cheese too. He looks so cute. :D 

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been watching this lakorn but haven't post anything in this thread. Just want to comment upcoming episode. 

:shock2: OMG look like there going to be a shoot out wedding scene. I hope this is next week episode.