Asy

sarNie Immature
Just finished watching episode 9. They're married. :) I feel sorry for Cherd. He's such a nice guy. He didn't hate Siam too. >< Next week's going to be the sad episodes. *preparing the tissues*

D~D

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 9. They're married. :) I feel sorry for Cherd. He's such a nice guy. He didn't hate Siam too. >< Next week's going to be the sad episodes. *preparing the tissues*
Kob Khun !!!! For telling us. I'm so glade they got married b/c that means they will always have the title of being husband and wife. So far, I have watch ep 1 & 2 only and the reason behind it is that once I reach to the point where evey part is subb... I get so impatiant. It drives me NUTs !! LOL.... LOL.....

D~D

sarNie Adult
i heard that someone subbed this
can i please have a link
sure... No problem. :)
link------- http://www.viki.com/channels/9017-sao-noi-2012-little-girl
Amelie3 have ask many people to help translate this lakorn so that we the people who don't understand can enjoy this lakorn with them.
A big thanX to the team!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Kob Khun !!!! For telling us. I'm so glade they got married b/c that means they will always have the title of being husband and wife. So far, I have watch ep 1 & 2 only and the reason behind it is that once I reach to the point where evey part is subb... I get so impatiant. It drives me NUTs !! LOL.... LOL.....
No problem. I was hoping that someone would come here and spoil me but it seems like not many people watching this lakorn, I feel sad. I don't understand Thai as well. I wanted to watch with sub but heh, I don't like viki. Actually PolkaDotSubbers2 also sub this on YT, but their progress is a bit slower that viki, and I'm impatient too, so I just go on by watching raw. And I'm thankful that this lakorn air 2 episodes per week so I'm able to catch up every week lmao.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Currently watching Epi 10...heard it's going to be sad...soo far so good though....this lakorn is probably going to be just like Nadit and Yaya's lakorn.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Done with Episode 11. It was so sad. :((( I'm sorry for Nid. Poor her. Her P'Siam looked at her with disgust after the surgery, he despised her so much. Damn Suwalee, now we can confirm that she's a nang rai.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Done with Episode 11. It was so sad. :((( I'm sorry for Nid. Poor her. Her P'Siam looked at her with disgust after the surgery, he despised her so much. Damn Suwalee, now we can confirm that she's a nang rai.
Yeah..... That was really SAD. He was soooo mean. (T^T) but Nid is too sweet, I hope that she would take on a revenge toward his side of the family when she becomes a star but I know that won't happen. I'm suprise that the step- mom is nice toward Nid. I hope that she would help Nid latter on the show.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Nid's too nice to do the revenge thing, but I hope that one day karma would come back to her dad-in-law and especially Suwalee. Stupid Suwalee just few hours before she was holding Thana's hand! Grrr~ I'm really sad for this depressing episode, I hope it won't take too long before she becomes a star. And yeah, I was surprise too that the stepmother was nice, but I think it was because they were from same status lmao. And, I hope Mae Nim will at least accept Nid (the way she acts toward Nid was just so bad).

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yesterday's episode was a depressing one. Suwalee was very evil. Egg suits to be a nang rai!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Okay.....I have a random question, are Son's graduation from his recent graduation? Sorry, cuz I don't know if graduations in Thailand are the same as they are in the states where, you have a high school graduation and a college graduation.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This lakorn seems to be pretty good, I watched a few of the episodes on VIKI, but to be honest, as good-looking as Son and View are and as adorable they are together, I'm only watching this for Best and Guy, I mean sure, Best is still stiff at times, but it seems like Best and Guy's parts are going to be more interesting to watch than the pra'nang's. Sorry, just my opinion :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Okay.....I have a random question, are Son's graduation from his recent graduation? Sorry, cuz I don't know if graduations in Thailand are the same as they are in the states where, you have a high school graduation and a college graduation.
It was the university graduation. He graduated from Chulalangkorn University.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Boomma and Kaew are so adoRable when they meet eachother. Their a funny couple...lol..lol