blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never watch any of Best lakorns, but she's cute. Glad that both are back to lead role, at least for this lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot2: OMG I'm so happy to see Best & Nat again...Their last lakorn was so sad both die. :cry: ..and now they finally get to pair up again. I' really hope they are the n'ke & p'ke in this lakorn. I've been waiting forever to see Best take on n'ke role wher its about her....her past role she either second n'ke or supporter role.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wait did Nat just said "PERIOD" i don't know tat why I'm asking...so wat da story line...yea I agree ch.5 got lot of actress such as Fang, Best,Grand etc but they just don't know how to use it...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yayyy! I love Best and Nat!! They were so cute in that one Lakorn.....can't remember the name of it. I was so sad that they died in there but lets hope this one makes up for
It. lol I can't wait for this. I hope it's not a period Lakorn...not that I mind but man! So much drama! lol

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow love them in they last lakorn to.. But to sad both them die at the end,anyway it still good cuz both of them are die together and if I not wrong then I think best was die in nat shoulder with hug ooohhh such a romance die :teary: :teary: I was cry so much in that scene and I was the guys short best then nat was short himself.... Poor

Hope they are the main in here

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hear son&vill also in this one.
:cry1: OMG I really hope Son & Vill are not in here...I like Vill every much but give the girl a break. Since she star her career, she have none stop lakorn.....That the only thing I hate about Ch5 not giving their other actresses a change. Anyway I can't wait to hear more about this lakorn and who will also be in here...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
What was Best and Nat's previous lakorn together?

Does anyone know the storyline to this since it's a remake?

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
OMG OMG OMG. I hope Son and Vill pair up again, but I'm not sure if I want them in this lakorn. Thanks for the news.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
chkcdsodvosalv, mcjasnc i just squealed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Son and Vill might be in this one?
aHHHH finally if its true though

I was like Nat as Pra'ek? I'd like to see that cause he's very handsome !!
But eeeks I am hoping that its Son and Vill

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad Vill & Son are pairing up but I don't want to see them in this remake...I want to see them with a new story line for them. Since their first lakorn was also a remake.

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
:cry1: OMG I really hope Son & Vill are not in here...I like Vill every much but give the girl a break. Since she star her career, she have none stop lakorn.....That the only thing I hate about Ch5 not giving their other actresses a change. Anyway I can't wait to hear more about this lakorn and who will also be in here...
i agree Ch5 give non-stop work for vill,it not fair. this year vill already have 3 lakorn,at least exact give a chance other ch5 nangeak as a lead.vill is not the only nangeak exact maybe because she is khun boy favourite.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Gosh please no vill and son in here... This one I wanna see nat and best for the main lead in here