blissfulxoxo

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥
I've never watch any of Best lakorns, but she's cute. Glad that both are back to lead role, at least for this lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot2: OMG I'm so happy to see Best & Nat again...Their last lakorn was so sad both die. :cry: ..and now they finally get to pair up again. I' really hope they are the n'ke & p'ke in this lakorn. I've been waiting forever to see Best take on n'ke role wher its about her....her past role she either second n'ke or supporter role.

Sweet_09

♥♥Ann&Kim♥♥
Wait did Nat just said "PERIOD" i don't know tat why I'm asking...so wat da story line...yea I agree ch.5 got lot of actress such as Fang, Best,Grand etc but they just don't know how to use it...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yayyy! I love Best and Nat!! They were so cute in that one Lakorn.....can't remember the name of it. I was so sad that they died in there but lets hope this one makes up for
It. lol I can't wait for this. I hope it's not a period Lakorn...not that I mind but man! So much drama! lol

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow love them in they last lakorn to.. But to sad both them die at the end,anyway it still good cuz both of them are die together and if I not wrong then I think best was die in nat shoulder with hug ooohhh such a romance die :teary: :teary: I was cry so much in that scene and I was the guys short best then nat was short himself.... Poor

Hope they are the main in here

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hear son&vill also in this one.
:cry1: OMG I really hope Son & Vill are not in here...I like Vill every much but give the girl a break. Since she star her career, she have none stop lakorn.....That the only thing I hate about Ch5 not giving their other actresses a change. Anyway I can't wait to hear more about this lakorn and who will also be in here...

blissfulxoxo

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥
What was Best and Nat's previous lakorn together?

Does anyone know the storyline to this since it's a remake?

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
OMG OMG OMG. I hope Son and Vill pair up again, but I'm not sure if I want them in this lakorn. Thanks for the news.

p.smilez

SMiLeZ
chkcdsodvosalv, mcjasnc i just squealed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Son and Vill might be in this one?
aHHHH finally if its true though

I was like Nat as Pra'ek? I'd like to see that cause he's very handsome !!
But eeeks I am hoping that its Son and Vill

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad Vill & Son are pairing up but I don't want to see them in this remake...I want to see them with a new story line for them. Since their first lakorn was also a remake.

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
:cry1: OMG I really hope Son & Vill are not in here...I like Vill every much but give the girl a break. Since she star her career, she have none stop lakorn.....That the only thing I hate about Ch5 not giving their other actresses a change. Anyway I can't wait to hear more about this lakorn and who will also be in here...
i agree Ch5 give non-stop work for vill,it not fair. this year vill already have 3 lakorn,at least exact give a chance other ch5 nangeak as a lead.vill is not the only nangeak exact maybe because she is khun boy favourite.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Gosh please no vill and son in here... This one I wanna see nat and best for the main lead in here