Chakrit & Woonsen's wedding -- 4/21/12

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

I guess may pitchanart got the bouquet

"they sent out 1800 invitations so they had to get 33 security guards and told the guests to make sure they bring their invites in order to make things easy. The ring is 3 carat and their wedding house is 10 million baht. They will honeymoon in France and will not have kids straight away as they want to spend life together first." cr.sunny @spicy

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Num Gunchai looks so prim and proper in that picture with May LOL, wonder if they will ever tie the knot.

Boy and Margie pretty much go everywhere together, if i didn't know, i would have thought they were dating.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
what a beautiful wedding. They all looked great! Congrats to this beautiful couple! Love Janie's one shoulder
dress.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Chompoo looks stunning. Her dresses is not pretty but it suits her well the color, the hair style. wow love it. Nadia,Cindy, Ploy,Paula, are pretty too. Bee Namthip is too skinny and Vicky not liking her styles. Amy? what is she wearing does she has a mirror @ home?

tinah

sarNie Coma
so many celebs! i didnt expect to see anne there too..i agree, ploy looked stunning with that dress. most of the ladies look lovely

congrats to them! chakrit is finally tieing the knot..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
this is their vdo presentation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wGSc5zCWOao#!

-well directed,well shot, and well written...i believe love is as what they described in the vdo...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh god i'm so jealous of the transgender Poy Treechada, damn even though its all plastic she is gorgeous!

Toey looks sexy, her and Mark at the same place :pervie:

is nirut sirijanya, chakrit's dad?? or just an elder chakrit respects...
That's what I'm wondering too!

Num Gunchai looks so prim and proper in that picture with May LOL, wonder if they will ever tie the knot.

Boy and Margie pretty much go everywhere together, if i didn't know, i would have thought they were dating.
Num Gunchai cleaned up nicely for this event. I bet if May had her way they would've been married a long time ago, but Num is such a player...he doesn't want to be tied down.

I have the same comment about Boy and Margie! Speaking of couples, Paula and Edward and Cindy and Byron are so dashing!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
That's what I'm wondering too!

Num Gunchai cleaned up nicely for this event. I bet if May had her way they would've been married a long time ago, but Num is such a player...he doesn't want to be tied down.

I have the same comment about Boy and Margie! Speaking of couples, Paula and Edward and Cindy and Byron are so dashing!
LOL the super genes are running through Paula-Edward couple and Cindy-Byron couple

Oh god i'm so jealous of the transgender Poy Treechada, damn even though its all plastic she is gorgeous!

Toey looks sexy, her and Mark at the same place :pervie:
I always take second look on Poy, she's unbelievably pretty despite her former gender. Such shame on me, who's a real woman but compare on this one, I'm like nothing. She's more "girl" than I am *sigh