Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
I'm also not feeling any chemistry between Rome and Ann. I know all they've been doing is being confrontational against each other, but a couple can still have chemistry in those scenes. We shouldn't have to wait for sweet scenes to see it, it should just be apparent when you see them interacting with each other on-screen. Oh well, I always have 365 Wan Hang Ruk to look forward to.

SophoryNNF

sarNie Egg
I too can't wait for 365. As of now, I'm following CS for the sake of hearing P'Chai voice. :wub: What a manly voice ! His my favorite character in this lakorn. Heard CS has good rating though. ( should be because of Rome's numerous shirtless scenes. ) As much as I adore Ann, I'm quite disappointed with this version. I thought at first it would be better than the version with Likit. But seems like I was too quick to judge. <_<

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
anyone know the rate for this lakorn? i'm just curios...
to me, it kind of slow pace on the love between the pra nang, but I am hanging in there waiting for more sweet scene of arisa and yothin...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't watch any lakorn or other drama at the moment... my charger for my laptop... well I have no idea what happen but it ain't working. I am using the school computer secretively just to come here. I feel like crying! I need to buy one quick. But how much would it cost me? I need to check that out too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i finally caught up with this lakorn and im hooked! anne-rome has chemistry althouugh its not "wow" like her and ken but its there..i like the things rome say to anne cuz its strong and hurtful

p'kai must be really rich. the location he filmed this lakorn at looks expensive and i dont think i ever saw it filmed in other lakorn before

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Their chemistry doesn't have to be wow, but I'm just not seeing any at all at this point. Then again Ken and Ann might have great chemistry now, they didn't have any in their first lakorn. Could be the script but oh well.

I heart Dom in the lakorn. Is he suppose to be the main villain cause he doesn't seem like it. Anyone else annoyed by the fighting and bickering between Aom and Noon's character over Go? All those screeching sounds are annoying.

cecilia

Staff member
i finally caught up with this lakorn and im hooked! anne-rome has chemistry althouugh its not "wow" like her and ken but its there..i like the things rome say to anne cuz its strong and hurtful

p'kai must be really rich. the location he filmed this lakorn at looks expensive and i dont think i ever saw it filmed in other lakorn before
the waterfall looks like JLR island b/c of that one scene Harit make Soriya went out to grab them buckets of water.

As for the house, it's from namtan mai and that one other recent lakorn -- can't remember the name of it now.

cecilia

Staff member

the waterfall looks like JLR island b/c of that one scene Harit make Soriya went out to grab them some bucket of waters.

As for the house, it's from namtan mai and sanae ha ngern tra of pat/por.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the waterfall looks like JLR island b/c of that one scene Harit make Soriya went out to grab them some bucket of waters.

As for the house, it's from namtan mai and sanae ha ngern tra of pat/por.
oh really. even the house where Gosin and Aom lives at?

Passera

sarNie Egg
Rating according to Khun Riyo at Pantip:

1st Tuesday 19/01 7
2nd Monday 25/01 5
3rd Tuesday 26/01 6
4th Monday 01/02 6
5th Tuesday 02/02 6

Average 6

Rating for this week usually be announced on Friday.

cecilia

Staff member
oh really. even the house where Gosin and Aom lives at?
the house that gosin and aom lives in -- i thought i saw it in a recent lakorn too but can't remember which one lol ..

but yeah, there was segment on youtube where nine entertain did this whole investigation on how much director have to pay to have lakorn film at such high class place, so expensive and when everyone's there, they're not allow to use a certain bathroom nor film a certain room, so yup, very difficult for the director and expensive to not have much scene taken or film in such nice house -- so i guess, i give them mad props for spending so much to make it come out great.

in honestly, i thought it'll be a great lakorn but so far, it's a disappointment like huajai song pak as well .. the pace is a bit slow .. and some of the clothing is a bit extravagant that it look weird and too much .. aside from this, i didn't really see much chemistry as in rita/rome nor ken/anne.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rating is consistence. Consistency is good as long as it doesn't go down. It could be better but they need to make a comeback soon. I haven't seen the two recent episode yet but I just purchased a new charger... well not new but bought it off from a distance relative (by marriage) so I will watch it as soon as I get home.

There is chemistry but not strong enough. It is a very weak chemical bond lol... the pacing is too slow for me, they need to pick it up soon.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I just thought some of nang'eg clothes doesn't look good at all. Maybe because she's too skinny. And what's up with her braid hair? Her hair style is nice but not to a certain degree for a princess, it sort of resembling a child.
Unlike Joy, she has curve and some meat so her clothing comes out great. Her hair is just awesome; more elegant.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
agree that there isn't much chemistry, but hope they will slowly develop more in the future, I can start to see some chemistry between them from esp 7, the river scene...however, I like it so far.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just thought some of nang'eg clothes doesn't look good at all. Maybe because she's too skinny. And what's up with her braid hair? Her hair style is nice but not to a certain degree for a princess, it sort of resembling a child.
Unlike Joy, she has curve and some meat so her clothing comes out great. Her hair is just awesome; more elegant.
Anne does have a curve but it isn't as define as to Joy's curve. Joy having more meat? LOL all I see is bone... I can't quite agree on that. They could have made Anne more princess like material.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha i agree. anne got more meat and is curvacious compare to joy. joys only full from the face but her body is like a stick.

aww, the rating isnt going anywhere. it started off with a 7 which is good but havent gone up since..i hope it'll end in the double digit though,,

Areeya

sarNie Adult
this week epi. was good...you can see that ann is having a little feeling for rome...omg cnt wait for next week...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like seeing Rome shirtless , it's refreshing because most of the time everyone is fully cloth in the lakorn ^_^

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Rating according to Khun Riyo at Pantip:

1st Tuesday 19/01 7
2nd Monday 25/01 5
3rd Tuesday 26/01 6
4th Monday 01/02 6
5th Tuesday 02/02 6

Average 6

Rating for this week usually be announced on Friday.

thanks for sharing the rate...hope it will go up as more cute scenes coming out

Passera

sarNie Egg
Rating:

6th Monday 08/02 = 6
7th Tuesday 09/02 = 6

One thing I could notice from rating on Tuesday 09 February: Chaleuy Sak has a very royalty fan
as 2 others Lakorn (CH5 and CH7) ended on that specific day but has no effected at all.

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A8872788/A8872788.html