Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Are you kidding me Ann and Rome. OMG Ann is too old for him I don't like. They should find someone that looks younger

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you kidding me Ann and Rome. OMG Ann is too old for him I don't like. They should find someone that looks younger
First the n'ek was going to be Aff but now they change. Aff is better off with Rome. I hope they change it back to Aff.

tinah

sarNie Coma
manee yard fah was a hit so im not suprise that p'gai would choose anne in another princess role for his lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't have a problem with Rome and Ann though I am totally in love with Rteam. I would like to see Rome and Aff too though.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i dont mind the couple no more .. T_T.. i super love rteam as a couple.. rome n aff to be a couple.. hehe.. n rome n anne will look like an interesting couple.. xp.. despite the age gap.. xp..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
yea finally anne plays a princess once again when she was a princess she was gorgeous. I like rome so they gonna be one hot couple like anne/willy

navy

sarNie Adult
Just like P'Gai pulled Willy and Jentara together (forgot the name of the drama - setitng in Canada). People kept complain that Jentara is too old for Willy, but when the drama was out.......they all love them very much (including me).

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Just like P'Gai pulled Willy and Jentara together (forgot the name of the drama - setitng in Canada). People kept complain that Jentara is too old for Willy, but when the drama was out.......they all love them very much (including me).
Muen Koh La Phark Pha! LOVE THAT LAKORN!! But yes I agree although the beginning was kinda hard to watch, since i was so against the pairing but you get use to it and you forget about the big age gap..I guess the fact that Jintara is short and Willy is like a giant next to her helped lol.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i hope that they are not going to change to AFF...Rome looks old for his age...ann and Rome will be fine!!!!
omg...i hope not..cant get enough of anne and rome
manee yard fah was a hit so im not suprise that p'gai would choose anne in another princess role for his lakorn
awww...i miss manee yard fah...anne is good at the princess role

i prefer anne over aff. anne and rome will be fine the age got nothing to with the lakorn
i agree. i wld choose anne over aff anyday ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
What's the big deal with ages. Ken and Noi, I don't see much people complaining. Brad Bitt and Angelina Jolie, I don't see people ranting over their age difference. I mean if it was Ann and a 18 year old then start complaining because I think that is nuts.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
now i'm ok with the paring but i just wanted to see aff and rome first b4 ann and rome

chenling

sarNie Adult
This is an interesting pair...I love Ann, I don't think she's aging at all....and well Rome..lord just look at him...good looking and he can act!!!! can't wait to see this!

jakjann

Jakjann
Rome can be more popular than now....

everybody know, if someone play with Ann, this somebody can be more popular..like Pi Mart Krissada...eh is more popular throughtLikit Kamathep and people know more about him now

...Ann she is very very super actress ...every role that she play look very natrual, She play so natrual....i belive in all Ann´s role and she give ever her best.

Hope this drama on air next year in Fe.or soon XDD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i dont this lakorn started filming yet.. aniwaise.. i just wanna say.. anne ages beautifully.. just look at her..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, i hope they start filming soon, but i doubt. anyway this is one of the lakorn I am looking forward too. Rome is hot and popular because I haven't watch any of his lakorn, so this will be my first watching him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rome can be more popular than now....

everybody know, if someone play with Ann, this somebody can be more popular..like Pi Mart Krissada...eh is more popular throughtLikit Kamathep and people know more about him now

...Ann she is very very super actress ...every role that she play look very natrual, She play so natrual....i belive in all Ann´s role and she give ever her best.

Hope this drama on air next year in Fe.or soon XDD
i know, ann is a killer (hahaha in a good way not the bad way) i love all her roles, i like her feisty one because i am a supporter for women powers/rights. i can't stand it when a female does not stand up for herself but i like it in lakorns because you can see that most lakorn their characters grow out.

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow !!! Ann and Rome! I cant wait for this lakorn!

Even though Rome look a bit young for ann but who care! I totally in love with both of them! :yahoo: