Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i think if i saw anne and rome together w/o knowing their age, i would believe that they were around the same age. rome looks older for his age and anne looks younger. so i guess it evens it out

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think if i saw anne and rome together w/o knowing their age, i would believe that they were around the same age. rome looks older for his age and anne looks younger. so i guess it evens it out
I agree Riah. I seriously thought Rome was older than he really is. I was shocked when I found out his real age!

I wanna know who's the second couple gonna be. I wanna see Vicky as the other leading actress. I always wanted Vicky to work with Ann :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL.. iono if newbies acting are able to be compared with anne and rome's acting kekeke.. LOL..
Most likely it is going to be noobs. It is a good opportunity for ch3 to promote them newbies. Hehehehehe!!!

I wanna know who's the second couple gonna be. I wanna see Vicky as the other leading actress. I always wanted Vicky to work with Ann :D
I know, it would be nice to see Vicky work with Ann.

Oh I wish that they could throw in another A list couple but that won't ever happen.

tinah

sarNie Coma
somehow i dont think p'gai would choose a newbie for the 2nd lead. maybe it might be benz? she seem to starr with alot top actresses in her lakorn like cherry, janie and namfon.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I was also shocked to find out his real age...he look old for his age not only that his body...Man I love his body...cant resisted...:)

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
Actually, I give this lakorn lots of expectations~ Ann and Rome both look...not like Ann and Ken, but suitable, too.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Hair and makeup plus clothing can do wonder to a persons whole look......We just have to wait and see how they look together in the opening ceremony. Does anyone have any news on this lakorn?

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne fell off the horse while she was practicing horseback riding for the lakorn. luckily, she isnt seriously injured. her and lome are practicing while they are preparing to film. i wonder if p'gai chosen the 2nd pra'nang already

credit to romepatchata.com