Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

may1363

sarNie Adult
I will always support Ann. She's my favorite actress. Age is just a number. Look at Ann is not that noticeable that she look way older than Rome, Ken, Chakrit or Rome. For me. Ann becomes more beautiful as she ages. She's very beautiful, talented. I admired and respect her and she's the reason why I watch thai lakorns. I watch only thai lakorns if she's the main actress. She's the only actree that I follow her project and lakorns. She's the best and I'm looking forward for her new lakorns.

Yes I'm agree with gals who admired and support Ann.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
What the hell? Every time I came in here, all I hear/see is some people bitching about how old Ann is...give it a rest! <_< Doesn't your mother ever teach you, if you can't say something nice, don't say it at all! Oh and this is MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION! :rolleyes:

Regardless of who you have to take this part, it'll all turn out the same because of the scripts/directings/wardropes.

This is supposed to be a discussion of this lakorn, not some place where you can bitch at an actress you didn't like. <_< Sorry, but I'm pissed!

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, but have respect for others because even though that was how they felt, they should also realize that there are others (Ann's fans) may not be happy. How would they like it if, Ann's fans attack their favorite actresses or actors? If they don't like Ann, they should not comment or even visit the topic that has to do with Ann.

Oh well, like I said before...kids will be kids. :rolleyes:

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Sometimes people just post or comment with the intent to just stir things up without adding actual thought or insight to the forum topic itself. Those kinds of posts will get attacked and they should also get use to it. Yeah, they share their opinions, other people are just sharing their opinions also.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not bother much by some negative comments. I can tolerate that, but of course, I will add in my opinion and people mistaken that as I want to start an argument lol... Anne is not young, yes I get that, but got to give her credit for her great acting talent.

Anyways back to that lakorn, I have watched only previews and it seems like the story line has finally picked up but sadly to know it will only end soon. Nice eh, when it gets better, it will soon end. Ah it would have been nice if they hadn't focus so much on the Chiangrath people. I wished P'Gai would have given Anne and Rome more screen time (not bitching at one another but some more romance as well) but I guess P'Gai doesn't want his Rome to be with any women LMAO!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
fans are bias and some dont like to admit. theres other pra'nang that has a huge age difference like aum-vier but is anyone complainning about them? their excuse might be that she looks young..then theres aff-bie as well..i believe aff-rome would also have a big age difference so if those that wanna see them together would they be complainning how old they are? probaly not..

like i said, this lakorn is already boring so it makes no difference who they cast in here. even tik-aom whos my favorite wouldnt make this anything better. ig i wasnt a fan of anne-romes i would of stopped watching long time ago

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
fans are bias and some dont like to admit. theres other pra'nang that has a huge age difference like aum-vier but is anyone complainning about them? their excuse might be that she looks young..then theres aff-bie as well..i believe aff-rome would also have a big age difference so if those that wanna see them together would they be complainning how old they are? probaly not..

like i said, this lakorn is already boring so it makes no difference who they cast in here. even tik-aom whos my favorite wouldnt make this anything better. ig i wasnt a fan of anne-romes i would of stopped watching long time ago
BRAVO!!! Well said, Tinah! B)

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
give it a rest people. gosh i came in here to read about the progress of the lakorn and all i see are arguments about ann being old or not. ok she is older but if you watch the lakorn they don't look that bad together. and people should be able to say what they think. it's not like people are cussing ann out and this is not her fan page either; it's the lakorn thread. heck if i don't like somebody i say it too.

anyway back to the lakorn, i thought yesterday's epi was going to be a willing but too bad hehe..i was rooting for one. can someone list kai's lakorn? rachinee morlum was good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
p'kai used to produce alot of good lakorns back in the days. most of willy/mews were with him

ill list a few :

Manee Yard Fah
Sai See Plerng
Tarm Hua Jai Soot Lah Fah
Dok Kaew Koraboning
Sai Roong
Song Naree
Nang Show
Ban Sai Thong
Ruk Diew Kong Jenjira

etc

cecilia

Staff member
^most of them are GREAT lakorn in my book ... and back then, i was a willy fan so yup, it's exciting to see anne/mew with willy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^who wouldnt be able to resist willy. he was like the hottest actor during that time :D no one could replace him. actors nowadays are just average if you compare them to willy

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Willy was truly handsome back then and you're right. The superstar actors of this time doesn't match up to his looks really. I LOVE some of P'Kai old titles. They are in my top list for sure. Now I don't know what happened to him. His lakorns aren't enjoyable to watch and in CS's case it's just frustrating.

fun

Expired Sarnie
He produced Rachanee Morlum? Well that lakorn, I did not like but I was able to finish it. It isn't bad either.

Oh his lakorns are not that great compare to his lakorn in the mid and late 90s and early 2000s.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
just wonder if anyone know when this will end? To me it starts to get interesting, but it seems that the lakorn will end soon...

cecilia

Staff member
^yup, next week monday is last episode. such a pity that this lakorn did not meet my expectation. up to this point, i still see no chemistry -- maybe they are not suitable b/c in most of anne's lakorn -- i can see the chemistry right away with her beau but for this one and Borisud Bumbut Kaen, i don't feel any (i've tried forcing it but i just can't see it, i miss her old time lakorn)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
wow next week, that is so sad, I like both ann and rome and I feel they didn't have much sweet/cute scene together...however i still glad to see just couple sweet scene of them in the last two esp...it okay, better than nothing...

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah it's a shame, the storyline had a lot of potential. There were many things wrong with the lakorn but it's ending and I guess I can say I'm a true fan of Ann because even though I didn't enjoy the lakorn all that much, I still stuck it out and watched till the end for her.