Char's pics

XCappy

Mr. Char
Welcome to my album.

Here are some pictures from my one month and a half trip in Taiwan :

Tickets

Business ? Yes ! I'm not supposed to get this kind of seat but during the check-in procedure, the Taiwanese university was printed on my visa and the guy told me he's reserved a good seat for me. Sweet !

Taipei (台北)

Random street, near Taipei train station (台北車站)

Lunch time in the department store

Taipei 101

Some views from 88th and 89th floor

91st floor

101 at night ?

Hsinchu (新竹)

University. 1st : Library, 2nd : Administration building

Hsinchu Harbor

XCappy

Mr. Char

Random scene at Hsinchu downtown

Taichung (台中)

Random hotel for one night

Random areas

School end

Practical Chinese level 2

Last lunch together

Taipei 2

National Palace Museum (Entrance gate + Garden)

noungning

Heartless
nice! haha is that the beach u said u will not go to again unless really bored? i like the building, and also like the picture with the clouds, thanks for sharing.

XCappy

Mr. Char

Chiayi (嘉義)

One night in Chiayi, a sweet 5'5 bed... Just enough for me to touch the wall with my foot

Chiayi bus station

Alishan (阿里山)

1. One of the three Famous mountaineering railway in the world
2. The train is driven from the Chiayi of elevation of 30 meters to the Alishan of elevation of 2216 meters, maximum grade of 6.26%, minimum curve radius of 40 meters
3. The train is driven to mountains with the way of "push"
4. The train is winded three circles (about 5 kilometers) in the Dulishan (Tuli mountain) with the way of the spirally mountaineering
5. From 1st switch, it called "Alishan bumping into the wall" and it changed into "Z switchback"
6. The most famous attractions in the Alishan are Sunrise, Sunset, Sea of Clouds, Various forest and mountaineering train

Alishan at night

XCappy

Mr. Char

During summer :

Morning call at 03:30 am
Train at 04:30 am
Sunrise at 05:30 am

the pics under teipei 2 look beautiful. my aunt would love to tour a place like that. the beach looks really clean... where are all the people? :lol:

are the animal pics from the zoo? i'd want to free them all esp. the penguins! what's that pink insect?

XCappy

Mr. Char
Kenting (墾丁)

Random sunset + Sail rock

National museum of marine biology & aquarium

Zuoying High Speed Rail [Terminal] (左營高鐵站)

I'm done !

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So which one of the girls is the one you want teaching your future kids lol?

I love all your Taiwan pics Char! The 6 picture reminds me of A Day After Tomorrow. Scary but soooo cool at the same time :D.

XCappy

Mr. Char
nice! haha is that the beach u said u will not go to again unless really bored? i like the building, and also like the picture with the clouds, thanks for sharing.
Exactly ! I told my teacher that the beach was lame, she looked at me with big eyes !

the pics under teipei 2 look beautiful. my aunt would love to tour a place like that. the beach looks really clean... where are all the people? :lol:

are the animal pics from the zoo? i'd want to free them all esp. the penguins! what's that pink insect?
You mean, Hsinchu harbor ? :D I just noticed that Taiwanese people are not really into beaches. Some people walk outside with huge umbrellas, so don't try to ask them to put some sun lotion on you :D. And of course, you cannot swim there, people just come see then go.

All the animals are from the zoo. This zoo is kind of well-known thanks to the penguins. I mean, it was the only thing I wanted to see. They built a special building for the penguins : Penguin's house.

About the pink one, I don't know what is it :D.

So which one of the girls is the one you want teaching your future kids lol?

I love all your Taiwan pics Char! The 6 picture reminds me of A Day After Tomorrow. Scary but soooo cool at the same time :D.
This girl lives in a big city near Zuoying. I told you, I went to the city so as to take a bus to South South Southern :D. I may have her pic in my laptop, I stole it on MSN, BOOO !

Edit : Extra pic from Taipei zoo

noungning

Heartless
ahah u took a pic of turtles doing their duty omg!!! hahah well i tried to video a pair of monkies doing their duties when we were driving around in thailand hahaha :p they said it was a bad thing, but eh i wanted to get a shot of it lmfao

i love the mountain pictures with the clouds very nice. what kind of camera do u use? the pictures came out very crisp and clean. nice job. :D

XCappy

Mr. Char
ahah u took a pic of turtles doing their duty omg!!! hahah well i tried to video a pair of monkies doing their duties when we were driving around in thailand hahaha :p they said it was a bad thing, but eh i wanted to get a shot of it lmfao

i love the mountain pictures with the clouds very nice. what kind of camera do u use? the pictures came out very crisp and clean. nice job. :D
Actually most shots are from my friend with a huge camera. I did pretty much the same shots with mine but decided to post up those because the pics quality are really clean ;). Of course, it isn't 640 px resolution, it's something like more than 2k px.

About the turtles I don't know what's happened to them : At the entrance there were turtles... and they did the same things, I wanted to capture a pic but there were children around me, I captured the scene near the exit gate when I saw another turtles group that did the same things :D.

The mountain is really worth to go, but you should get some warm clothes. During our trip we were 3 and guess what ? All the 3 got sick...

Taiwan is a really good destination, I think I will go back there later. I need to explore the East Coast and some islands.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Yo Char .. where the girls pics? I wanna see GIRLS GIRLS not turtles n gorillas ... LoL

... I wanna visit Taiwan too .. Taipei to be exact .. heard it had lots of BOOTIFUL scenaries

XCappy

Mr. Char
Yo Char .. where the girls pics? I wanna see GIRLS GIRLS not turtles n gorillas ... LoL

... I wanna visit Taiwan too .. Taipei to be exact .. heard it had lots of BOOTIFUL scenaries
Ahaha, well, the beautiful one and hot one are printed in my head :D. I didn't bring my camera when I go to places like pubs or clubs. I'm not a stalker, I won't cap anywho ;).

I'll let you see with your own eyes, for me, southern girls are prettier than northern girls.
In my university, I saw like 5 pretty ladies out of lots lots lots lots lots of students !..

Don't worry, Taipei isn't the only nice city but I was a little sick about seeing lots of cities, it's always the same : traffic lights, cars, noise...

noungning

Heartless
ahh i see, i think i might go get a real camera because these little compact one have quite shitty quality, because the next time i go somewhere i want to take the nice and clean type of pictures. my compact digital just sucks, it makes my pictures look as if i've screen capped a movie or some type of video. but i'm in search for a good camera, not sure yet tho.

shaddy

sarNie Egg
awwwh...ur sooo lucky..wish i was there....damn, so did u bump into any celebrity??..taiwan is sooo pretty!

XCappy

Mr. Char
awwwh...ur sooo lucky..wish i was there....damn, so did u bump into any celebrity??..taiwan is sooo pretty!
Unfortunately, nop :lol:.

But, when I was in Taipei, there was a sort of concert outside. The people that performed the show was the same people on some advertisement posters, so I don't know if they are really famous or not, and of course, I don't know their names, it wasn't worth to capture a pic ;). Anyway, I'm not into celebrity. All I know is that I have all the Chinese/Taiwanese albums I wanted.