CHaT ROoM

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
hey everibody! Sarnworld has a chatroom! It's not worth it if you guys didn't go 2 the chat room...everytime i go it's lyke onlie 1 or 2 people in thea... Sometimes i'm even the onlie one... So wat's the use of the chat room if you guys don't even go there.... Let's all go there so we all could chat together and get 2 noe each other better... :sweat: thankyou

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:D i visit there sometime...but i never really chat there...i felt shy. :sweat: maybe about my writting skil.... :lol:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yeah, I feel the same way Pepper and very little people goes in there or maybe I'm just going in at the wrong time or they are busy in their PM world. I llike it when Thookatha is there, she's pretty talkative :p

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
LOL!
i don't mind going in there...but the last time i did ya scare the crap outta me LOL...jk
naw...i really don't have time...but if i do i'll pop back in...
hopefully this time i wont get threaten for just reading and not replying LOL ^^

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:loool: i just go in there last night....and i have to say it's very kool and fun.....yesterday, there was only five of us...but it's still fun....muddie and nameless are very fun.....it was so quite in there, but after they both came in, the chat room is fill with entertainment.... :loool: all of you should go try.....you'll have a great time in there.....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
stacievangest said:
hey i did not see any chat room on sarnworld...how u saw the chatroom
[post="47373"][/post]​

lol...it's on the very top.....where it has SARNWORLD, CHATROOM, TELEVISION, TORRENT, TUTORIALS, and ASSORTED..............

S

sunflower

Kelly said:
i'm in it now and it seems so lonely ahah just me n sunflower talking to eachother!
[post="45456"][/post]​

yeah.. and we had so much fun right? LOL...

y'all should really visit the place.. it's cool!!! the admins put a lot of work into it... support the chatroom!

for people that are shy... don't be.. they talk about everything... from school to sex... it's all up to your mood... LOL... i personally like it when it gets 'R' rated! J/K!!!! LOL :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

many people are in there.. but i hate it when they idle.. it sucks... but just stay in there and sooner or later someone will pop in.. HAVE FUN Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! B)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
seems like now no one is in there anymore :D ....every time i went in, no one is online.... :lol: except, me, myself, and i being alone... <_< ....well, sometime i only saw Darvil....but not other members.... :unsure:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I just left the room and I have to say...10 members? Wow, that's the most that I have seen in there of all the time I've gone in...much more interactions between others and they are nice :D

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You should because *ahem* yours truly is in there. :D

Note to all of you. The chatroom is usually very busy around 7PM (Eastern Time) and after.