Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^yup dats y u have to skip some n only watch some, dats wat i'm doing...mostly skipping, this lakorn is just insane n disgusting, but just tuning in to kill time, lol.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
OMG! I hate Oon. She's such a b*tch. I hate her character because she is so stubborn. No matter how many time Yod said he doesn't want her, she still doesn't give a damn about it. She is so thick face. I seriouly hate her character! I was so happy that Im turned around and slapped her and told her that they're not going to be sisters anymore from that day on. I wanted Im to slapped her 10x's more. This lakorn is freaken crazy and disgusting. I'm watching it because I'm waiting for the second generation to come up.

jakjann

Jakjann
I think this drama is no too crazy is too dramatic and sad and I begin to hate Onn too!!! -.-
what a bit** how can she do with her own sister !?? A

nd Aree ... hope Ping can forget her someday and he should have a better lifes in the future, be a rich men hahahah XDD

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
OMG! I hate Oon. She's such a b*tch. I hate her character because she is so stubborn. No matter how many time Yod said he doesn't want her, she still doesn't give a damn about it. She is so thick face. I seriouly hate her character! I was so happy that Im turned around and slapped her and told her that they're not going to be sisters anymore from that day on. I wanted Im to slapped her 10x's more. This lakorn is freaken crazy and disgusting. I'm watching it because I'm waiting for the second generation to come up.
haha. I've hated Oon from day one! She is stubborn, bratty, selfish, obnoxious, and bitchy! She's always with Im and Yod! Like damn, give them some fuckin' space to live their lives! Im should have done that a long time ago. I'm disgusted as well, I really don't know how Oon could do that to Im. Im is the total opposite of Oon and yet Oon wonders why Im is better. It's obvious why Im is better because she's not a big baby like Oon. I hate Oon. She needs to get a reality check and realize that she will never be with Yod and stop whoring around him.

I'm pretty sure second generation is gonna be chaotic as well.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I think this drama is no too crazy is too dramatic and sad and I begin to hate Onn too!!! -.-
what a bit** how can she do with her own sister !?? A

nd Aree ... hope Ping can forget her someday and he should have a better lifes in the future, be a rich men hahahah XDD
lol. you're just now starting to hate Oon?? I've been hating her since forever! lol. Oon was a slut from day one. She just didn't show her slutty side til now. Anyways, I hope Ping becomes rich too, and hope Aree is left with nothing! I hope something will happen and teaches Ping how to read. I feel sorry for that poor man for not knowing how to read. :(

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Oon was okay in the beginning. I admit that she was annoying and I didn't really like her character but I didn't really hate her until yesterday when she lied to her sister about sleeping with Yod. She has no shame in herself. As for Ping, I hope Ping learns how to read and become rich without Aree. I want Aree to leave and suffer with her new man.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
so sad how ying died in todays episode :(
Who's that again??

Oon was okay in the beginning. I admit that she was annoying and I didn't really like her character but I didn't really hate her until yesterday when she lied to her sister about sleeping with Yod. She has no shame in herself. As for Ping, I hope Ping learns how to read and become rich without Aree. I want Aree to leave and suffer with her new man.
Yea, I knew Oon was gonna sleep with Yod, so I didn't even wanna wait to see that coming. Because like you said, it's so shameful of her, but yet, she has no shame at all. like wtf?! that's your own sister! Oon is just so desperate! I understand though, because I'm starting to hate Yod. Yod doesn't even deserve Im. I don't blame Oon only though, I blame Yod as well. They're both stupid. Oon, it's like she's smart, but then she does such stupid things. Anyways, I'm really tired of this drama. All I can do about this drama is complain, complain, complain. <_<

Yea, hope Ping learns to read soon and become rich. Aree can rot in hell for all I care. I know this is just a drama, but everyone and everything really bothers me. I wish they didn't have to make everyone's love life go down the drain.

jakjann

Jakjann
Yes, Ying is already died... it was Inn(Pepper) he killed him...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I also don't like Yod. I think the reason why all of these bad things are happening to him and Im is because he couldn't keep his promise. He is stupid. I agree that he doesn't deserve Im's love.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Yes, Ying is already died... it was Inn(Pepper) he killed him...
What?! Dang, that bastard. How did he kill him?? Why did he kill him?? Sorry, I'm so lost on this drama, I don't know when I left off, and I don't even know what episode they're on now. :wacko:

I also don't like Yod. I think the reason why all of these bad things are happening to him and Im is because he couldn't keep his promise. He is stupid. I agree that he doesn't deserve Im's love.
Yep, he's pathetic. And so is his love. :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I like this lakorn...i'm into those dramatic stuff...and this lakorn is really different from others...it's got some f*cked up stuff going in here...i am curious for the ending now that everyone is pregnant. When will Im be pregnant. I feel sorry for her..she's always been the good one, but nothing good comes to her.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn...i'm into those dramatic stuff...and this lakorn is really different from others...it's got some f*cked up stuff going in here...i am curious for the ending now that everyone is pregnant. When will Im be pregnant. I feel sorry for her..she's always been the good one, but nothing good comes to her.
I know, nothing good happens to Im, that's why I'm not watching this anymore. I can't stand dramas like this. Like you said, everything's fucked up and everyone's getting pregnant by everyone. Im should just be a slut and go for Inn [Pepper]. LOL. jk. :)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha. this lakorn is so "impulsating" gawd. i love it though it keeps you intresting theres like so many twists and turns but it blows my life that my favorite character (Ying) died. like WTF D=. didn't see that coming

Inn is the only virgin! :lol: I just f/f to get the gist of what's going on. Seems like most of the next gen. will all be cousins. Lucky Yod. He seems to get all the girls. Too bag Ying had to die already. He's the only descent one in this.