Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Yes, to bad Ying is dead. the parents already F-up the 2nd generation. There all just cousins, some are even silbings.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Inn is the only virgin! :lol: I just f/f to get the gist of what's going on. Seems like most of the next gen. will all be cousins. Lucky Yod. He seems to get all the girls. Too bag Ying had to die already. He's the only descent one in this.
Who's Inn??? Because as far as I can remember, no one's a damn virgin in this drama. LOL. yep, I already know 2nd generations gonna be crazy and sick. I actually think it's not lucky of Yod to get all these girls. That man-whore! LOL. :)

What do you guys mean 2nd generation? I don't get it.
the kids who will mostly be yod's. :lol:

ping has to come back later as a rich dude, but hopefully, he is over ari by then.

also, oon doesn't owe those people anything. no laws back in the day against that stuff or something?

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
oh gosh, the next episode looks soo sad.. =[ i feel a tearjerker coming.

i can't believe that two good, caring, decent guys dies in this lakorn.

haha, and i totally agree, yod is such a man-whore!! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
This lakorns is going by so SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I haven't picked this up again, so has Ping died? Ying? Yod? Has Oon entered the brothel? Has the affair started with the cop dude and Barn Orn?

I don't think I will pick by this lakorn, so I rather just have someone spoil me.

- Ping seems to have died. We are hoping not.
- Ying died.
- Oon is in the brothel. Yes.
- Barng Orn is preggars with the cop's child. She now wants to marry him, although he doesn't.

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorns is going by so SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I haven't picked this up again, so has Ping died? Ying? Yod? Has Oon entered the brothel? Has the affair started with the cop dude and Barn Orn?

I don't think I will pick by this lakorn, so I rather just have someone spoil me.
Ping and Ying both died already. Yod lost his memory because he was beated by Inn and his crew so now he's living at a temple in a new town. Oon has already entered the brothel and she's pregnant with Yod's child. The affair between Barn Orn and the cop dude started already too and she's is also pregnant.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
It's sad for Ping, but hopefully he is not dead. Yup the 2nd generation is coming up, but very slowly, Exact dragged the whole 1st generation too long.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ann is so horrible. After all she's been through, she still hasn't noticed it's her fault!
I can't wait for the next gen to show =)

jakjann

Jakjann
Ping is not die, he come again as a rich man.

1st generations has 32 episode, and 2nd only 21 episodes until 20th Oct. :>.<:

jakjann

Jakjann
I feel Bung Orn never be good... she is very evil...how she can do that let a son hate his own mom....
I can not wait to see next epi, too see another 2nd generations.

But I can not understand why they let Pepper (Inn) be a monk for ever and not get his punishment for what he did to Ying and Yod, maybe at the end he will get it...hmmm

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
have i missed a lot? i didn't watch the recent episodes yet.. but i'm gonna go watch it right now before i go to school. :D

Mann

OMGGG. I caught up on the latest episodes, BANG ORN is a biotch. OMG I hated her from the beginning, but she got worse. I hate her even more now, I feel like she is one of the most evil ones. Anyhow, wow when the dad died I sobbed. It was one of those great scenes exact can do. Gosh the dad is such a good actor, my parents loved him back when he was p'eke.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I just can't wait for next week ep. cuz the 2nd generation is out..yes, finally :D...

but it sad how the father died. T_T