Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa.. i didnt know toey was gonna be in here too >_<..

hehe yup peemai is in most of the exact lakorn ^_^.. i :wub: her xp..

wow no longer dew... hmm poo kai.. i remember him..

i would be surprised to see dew in a lakorn without fang at this point :lol:

who is boss? he looks like the dude from ubat rak....

jakjann

Jakjann
Boss Detchapaadin Shaitongdee บอส เดชบดินทร์ ฉายทองดี

thhis is he , I think he act in Sitcome Heng Heng Heng

and he acted in Bung Lunk Meak The musical as Pakorn

jakjann

Jakjann
SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THIS DRAMA:

4 SISTER ARE THE LEADING PERSON OF THIS DRAMA

This Project , all of them (Khun Boy and his team) they wrotes story, script from year 2543 until 2548

(LONGGGGGGG O.O)

The Story of this drama is from a real life.
The all Location is real, it is in Nakhon Sawan ( I am from there...hihihi) province Payuha Keeree.

Character 1 name Tidyodklah, he do everthing to get everything what he want, if he think the girl that he wants, he must have it and use dirty method. And he wants to show his mother Im, how much he love her but use wrong method again and his proof-way is long... and the end is not that what he wish.

A another chatacter of 2 son is Tid-In, he is like his brother but he love only one girl, want to give his love this one girl, but he is evil too... but he dont show his real feeling, he hide it.

all this is from the Novel, I dont know ... if they will be differences between novel and TV or not....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
No more Dew? I was actually hoping to see him with Aerin, but oh well there's still Aerin, New and Toey. I just can't wait!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
JEANIE thanks for uploading Puri&Ann lakorn. I skimmed through the first episode, it looks entertaining & cute. They do have plenty of cute scenes :wub:

jakjann

Jakjann
^.^

thx you but the drama name is CHING CHANG without the letter ´´R´´

we must wait 2 weeks and will on air.... can not wait >.<

jakjann

Jakjann
Hehehe...^^´´

I wonder who will sing the opening, i have the feeling it could be Gam again or Dew The Star 5 ....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For period lakorn maybe Gam cause they use her for Ngao Asoke and the song was really good. Maybe they will use a senior too like Nan Watiya; I can hardly wait. I think I'm going to try and clear my schedule so that I can sub this lakorn lol