Chompoo Araya Moves to Ch.3 (Confirm) !

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Just a few moment ago Chompoo came out to hold a press conference about her move to Ch.3. It’s official that after her contract with Ch.7 ends, she is ready to work for Ch.3. The Actress reveals to Manager Online that she has said, “Adieu� to the Executives already.

“I didn’t do anything formal. I went to say goodbye as a kid would do to an adult. I don’t know how warm and loving my new home is but I believe if I work hard I will receive kindness in return. My first lakorn is not official yet, if not in October then maybe in November. It’s a lakorn with :wub: Ken (Theeradet) :wub: I honestly don’t know. I’m going to be working with new and old producers. My other lakorn is by P’King, not with Ah’Tou(PJJ) you need to go investigate on this yourself (smiles) October is not a long way away. With these two lakorns, I haven’t signed a contract yet, I’m a free agent. Right now we’re in the process of talking about the script but the contract is not sorted yet. They’re letting me chill for a while and if I do sign I will sign with the channel.�

Chompoo clarifies that “Fah Jarod Srai� and “Mia Luong� is not the reason why she made the decision to leave channel 7. She also clarifies that she has thought about this thoroughly and her reason for leaving channel 7 is not due to disappointment in the lack of offers from the channel.

“I didn’t base this decision on emotions. I’m a professional and this decision is considered a big decision for me. I want people to support me. I didn’t make this decision on from am emotional spur of the moment. It was something that I thought a lot about for a very long time.�It’s not true. I don’t have any problems whatsoever. I understand everyone wants to link something to this but no one knows the real reason that well and no one can explain it. There are many reasons but I don’t refer to them as issues. The main reason is that (laughs) This is a hard one, I’ve been here for so long, I want to mature and I’m a mature adult now. I want freedom and to try out new scripts. It’s the only opportunity for me to open the door to other opportunities.�

There’s also a rumor that you have a thing for “Dome Pakorn Lum� to the point where you called him up frequently after working with him in a fashion shoot.

“I don’t even have his number. I can count the number of times I’ve seen him, it’s very few. There’s nothing going on between Dome and I. I haven’t seen him since the fashion shoot. I’m annoyed with this rumor, I want people to please check their sources first. I understand it’s just news, but I don’t want problems with other people (sigh) news like this will link other people into it, I don’t like this tyoe of news. As for the lakorn you will need to ask the producer about it. I didn’t ask them who I’m suppose to work with but I can work with him, I have no problems with anyone and there is nothing to this news.�

credit: Dirtii Laundry :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Exciting news eh? if she sticks to her nang'rai roles...then tis might mean tat she's gonna be nang'rai in Enemy of Love w/ Ken & Cherry because they're suppose to start shooting in Oct. or Nov....but if she switches to nang'ek...then we might have someting new here to talk about...

fanny

sarNie Adult
i was hoping that she will say yes to ch.3 so it came true. i want her to work some new face and hopefully she will get some good character to play. yesssssssssssssssss

solin

sarNie Adult
Very interesting news !
Plus, her first lakorn will be with Ken !

I like her and I hope the best for her to star a new life.
I hope she will stay n'ek 'cause It means another good point for CH3
...but It will be strange at first to see her not with CH7 anymore lol.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Damn for Real..
Man..Will i hope wats best For her..
n Im Cant wait to see if she doin a lakron with ken ohhh hawt

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm so exicited because I will see one of my favorite actrss starred with Ken. Also it's a great opportunity for her because she could work with new peoples. she made the right decision...Go Gurl!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The men at Ch. 3 are running out of women to star with anyway. I don't see her for Ken, as n'rai maybe. A new girl for Paul, Aum, and even Por. I need something other Silamanee to feed my brand new Paul obsession.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, im thinking she might be starring in ken/cherrys new lakorn too cuz sadtree is gonna start filiming around october. fans wanted to know if its true that is she starring in the remake sai see plerng with ken, ploy cherman. that news has been flying awhile back.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
isnt her first lakorn called Fai Coln Saeng with Great Warintorn, that one remake....the girls at spicy said that ken is supposed to be in FCS but it turns out that Great is the praek

onahc

sarNie Elites
So glad she got off that sinking ship called ch 7. She is right, this is her opportunity to try out new scripts, more challenging ones I hope. She really proved herself as an actress in Dao Bpuen Din. Wow, I'm quite excited for her because she gets the chance to work with new p'eks!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oooh.. this is interesting...! I would love to see Araya as the nang'rai in Ken/Cherr's lakorn! ahhh can't believe she could be starring with my Ken... :wub:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i wanna see her with my meanie aum. a also... hopefully they ll be paired up soon as ch 3 doesnt have many néks to switch ...