Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ch3

• others

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
gotta go with Ch3 of corse!..good thing all my favs. are in Ch3 so no worries..hehe

kinda weird that all my favs. are in Ch3 cuz before I didn't even know about whos in what channel

oh and some from Ch5 too

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm lets see.., my favorite celebs are ann, benz, joy s., ken, willy, nott, and pok... yeah, i'd say my favorite would be channel 3 lol.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I always thought channel 7 has overly dramatic lakorn.... everything they do is like a big epic or a big dramatic storylines that just doesn't make sometimes....... that's why i had to go with channel 3.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
for me i like some from ch 3 and some from ch 7.... for instance i really like the power 3 team from channel 3...but i don't really like the younger generations except for a few from channel 7... i like a lot of pra'eks from channel 7 but i find there are so little from both channels that I think the idea of sticking to one channel bothersome...for example i would really like to have Arnas or Vee pair up with some of the channel 3 neks... :rolleyes: i'm soooo complicated...LOL

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
for me i like some from ch 3 and some from ch 7.... for instance i really like the power 3 team from channel 3...but i don't really like the younger generations except for a few from channel 7... i like a lot of pra'eks from channel 7 but i find there are so little from both channels that I think the idea of sticking to one channel bothersome...for example i would really like to have Arnas or Vee pair up with some of the channel 3 neks... :rolleyes: i'm soooo complicated...LOL
I feel the same way!!! lol hehehhehehhehe can't they all just get along? I just don't get all the whole contracts thing works....ehhhhhhhhhhh????

sarN

sarNie Granny
humm... though i like some of the lakorn in ch 3 and ch 5 but if i was to look back at all my favorite lakorn in the past years ---- it soo happen dat 99 % of it is from ch7

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
TOOH MEEH I STUCK BETWEEN CH 7. AND CH 5.
I LYKE BOTH....
BUT CH 3. NOT A BIG FAN OF IT..
[ONLY SUM...]

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
i admit that before i used to like ch7 more..
but now i like ch3 more .. their lakorns are much better because the storyline changes and are really imaginative nowsss :D

i only like ch7 and their OLD actors and actressesss.. im not really fond of the very new people .. =/

max

sarNie Elites
I cannot vote because I cannot pick! Sometimes ones very good, then sometimes the other one is very good! Then sometimes they both suck!

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Ch. 5... mainly Xact productions... they're lakorn are always more tense that keeps making you think of what's going to go on in the next episodes.

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
To me okay...I'm can't chooose...Ch7 is great because most of the storylines are great, the actors and actresses are great, but not much actors and actresses. Ch3 has so many casts that is way bigger than Ch7, it has alot for us to choose.