college professor?

lola

sarNie Egg
oh whoah whoah. opinions all. that's what it is. opinions, but hopefully with some thinking involved.

so let's peace, love and rainbow. =). i'm sure the person who put up this thread did not intend for the topid to unwind in this kind of discussion. so let's not make the thread-maker/poster any more guilty than i'm sure she is about all this. she was probably just trying to find out a thought, that's all.

poor souls. let's just hope there's no PROFESSORS in here. :eek:

otherwise...run!

sarN

sarNie Granny
buddies , all these talking to one another just think it as a way to getting to know each other a little more now . it ok to fight just make up and go post more ok > there really no biggie .. it all about fun and entertainment dont' stress over it , ok ^_^

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
lola said:
oh whoah whoah. opinions all. that's what it is. opinions, but hopefully with some thinking involved.

so let's peace, love and rainbow. =). i'm sure the person who put up this thread did not intend for the topid to unwind in this kind of discussion. so let's not make the thread-maker/poster any more guilty than i'm sure she is about all this. she was probably just trying to find out a thought, that's all.

poor souls. let's just hope there's no PROFESSORS in here. :eek:

otherwise...run!
[post="55369"][/post]​
hahah .. im just defensive .. sorry dfmec im totally going off topic with your topic .. well i didnt say anything about this topic.. i think all college professors are ugly hahaha all the ones i know.. they are OOOOOOLLD and wrinkley too.. so no thanks! :sweat: and lola i love your idea of love peace and rainbow ^_^ what about butterflies.. okay im going off topic..

junne

I have been following and reading the thread since it's started. A mod wont certainly threaten to close down the thread or ban anyone when the thread havent become flame up with profanity and name calling. Im sure that other members would not like the idea of being banned announced.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
june said:
I have been following and reading the thread since it's started. A mod wont certainly threaten to close down the thread or ban anyone when the thread havent become flame up with profanity and name calling. Im sure that other members would not like the idea of being banned announced.
[post="55373"][/post]​
i like to warn them first BEFORE it starts cuz when i do it .. i wouldn't be questioned.. ^_^ and the banning thing it's kinda in my rules and regulation.. im an anul about being organize.. i even aplogize for being an anul ..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
june said:
I dont see anyone being rude, but just stating their own opinions. I dont see any profanity in any previous posts....I dont mean to butt in, but before you call someone a child do a little research about that person. Im pretty sure that you are young yourself. I have to agree with Natty that you are abusing your power as a mod and you claim that you didnt threaten to close this thread. Im kinda lost...I thought you said that earlier in the thread.
[post="55362"][/post]​
Ditto on most of what she said. I don't think you're abusing your power. I don't agree with that. But I think you could've worded things differently and it did seem to be directed at Natty.

Oh yeah, as for warning people. I think it's nicer to do them privately. It's kind of like being a boss at a firm. You don't want to chew out your employee in front of everyone. That just causes resentment. Do it behind doors.

But seriously though...what's the point of all these arguing now? Someone needs to be the better person and let it go.

Turn that frown upside down Charlie Brown. Watch CBS. A Charlie Brown Christmas is coming on. ^_^

natty

Chubs
marduk said:
Ditto on most of what she said. I don't think you're abusing your power. I don't agree with that. But I think you could've worded things differently and it did seem to be directed at Natty.

Oh yeah, as for warning people. I think it's nicer to do them privately. It's kind of like being a boss at a firm. You don't want to chew out your employee in front of everyone. That just causes resentment. Do it behind doors.

But seriously though...what's the point of all these arguing now? Someone needs to be the better person and let it go.

Turn that frown upside down Charlie Brown. Watch CBS. A Charlie Brown Christmas is coming on. ^_^
[post="55379"][/post]​

a fan of charlie brown eh? and calvin hobbes? sweet!

but anyways.. no biggie.. didnt mean to cause trouble.. sometime my fingers just wont stop typing..

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
marduk said:

[post="55379"][/post]​
word.. im sorry natty for putting YOU! haha but yea.. i dont wnat to do it privately because i will have to do it over and over again .. and when i DO warn people i write them a little letter why.. so im not that bad.. so when i boss inforce the rule.. he does it privately?? what kinda of boss you've been working for eh? *knudge ;)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...Geez...I think the comments are bouncing off the topic and onto each other...

Honestly, I find this thread quite interesting; Dfemc was brave enough to bring about such topic (I'm pretty sure she knew what she was getting herself into)...

As for Kawaii, I know you're just trying to keep this forum of yours "peaceful"...I think you've been pretty fair, surely enough, you have not locked this thread and or banned anyone who shared their thoughts about you...but uhhh there's more than one way to skin a cat you know...

As for all other posters: As for the criticism, battling of the wits, and or openly expressing opinions about the topic...I agree, I think all of us are at least entitled to express our ourselves whether in a positive or negative way as long as it's not directed towards one another...

LOL I find myself coming back to read this thread just to see what other remarks have been made when we put on our thinking caps and turn on our defense mode...disagreement isnt a bad thing, sometimes it teaches you a thing or two
^_^

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...Geez...I think the comments are bouncing off the topic and onto each other...

Honestly, I find this thread quite interesting; Dfemc was brave enough to bring about such topic (I'm pretty sure she knew what she was getting herself into)...

As for Kawaii, I know you're just trying to keep this forum of yours "peaceful"...I think you've been pretty fair, surely enough, you have not locked this thread and or banned anyone who shared their thoughts about you...but uhhh there's more than one way to skin a cat you know...

As for all other posters: As for the criticism, battling of the wits, and or openly expressing opinions about the topic...I agree, I think all of us are at least entitled to express our ourselves whether in a positive or negative way as long as it's not directed towards one another...

LOL I find myself coming back to read this thread just to see what other remarks have been made when we put on our thinking caps and turn on our defense mode...disagreement isnt a bad thing, sometimes it teaches you a thing or two
^_^
[post="55390"][/post]​
actually i wouldnt want to SKIN A CAT .. in any way!!!! hahaha yea yea i know what you meant.. :p

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
Man so much drama here.. anyway, this isn't sth serious..

so was anyone hurt? Anyone need a hug? (everyone except marduk)

lets all go to ShareRice and download thai movies and music and forget about everything..

natty

Chubs
KawaiiTennyo said:
word.. im sorry natty for putting YOU! haha but yea.. i dont wnat to do it privately because i will have to do it over and over again .. and when i DO warn people i write them a little letter why.. so im not that bad.. so when i boss inforce the rule.. he does it privately?? what kinda of boss you've been working for eh? *knudge ;)
[post="55387"][/post]​

lol it's ok kawaii.. my apology for calling you out too.. i was just in the mood and when i am, i tend to be like a holiday shopper in a long long line (carrying a calvin hobbes collector's edition collection set).. i guess it's should be fair for me to explain why i went all (imagine the karate chop smile).... i just took offense to this thread more then others and went all serious about it because my bf's mother is a well respected retired college professor (political science and history prof)... and she's not only my bf's mother but also like my second mom cus she had a hand in raising me that's all.. plus a good friend of mine who is another member of this forum "Chooorryy" is studying to be a teacher..

but it's ok, everyone see each person and each profession differently.. i was just in the zone..any other day i would probably read comments repling to me lightly.. so :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
onestupidguy said:
Man so much drama here.. anyway, this isn't sth serious..

so was anyone hurt? Anyone need a hug? (everyone except marduk)

lets all go to ShareRice and download thai movies and music and forget about everything..
[post="55413"][/post]​
lol -- yeah don't sweat over it no biggie ! fight and make up or at least keep it for another hot topic lol --- go d/l some music eh !

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
natty said:
lol it's ok kawaii.. my apology for calling you out too.. i was just in the mood and when i am, i tend to be like a holiday shopper in a long long line (carrying a calvin hobbes collector's edition collection set).. i guess it's should be fair for me to explain why i went all (imagine the karate chop smile).... i just took offense to this thread more then others and went all serious about it because my bf's mother is a well respected retired college professor (political science and history prof)... and she's not only my bf's mother but also like my second mom cus she had a hand in raising me that's all.. plus a good friend of mine who is another member of this forum "Chooorryy" is studying to be a teacher..

but it's ok, everyone see each person and each profession differently.. i was just in the zone..any other day i would probably read comments repling to me lightly.. so :)
[post="55416"][/post]​
girl's hormones .. hahah love 'em! lolz.. JP! its alrite .. she helped raised you?? whoh.. so you knew your bf since you were a kid?? but yea muahahah off topic again.. im just bored today so that was my reason.. muahahah i CAN bother my bf but not today i wanted to herass my sarnies!!!! muahhahah jp..

natty

Chubs
off topic is good.. steer things away from the flame.. but to answer your question.. yes knew him since i was 10..

juicee

sarNie Elites
well i guess my question offended you kawaii, but I wasn't attacking dfemc on a personal basis. but the topic is pretty done with, plus i'm too tired to add nething else right now...:p

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
juicee said:
well i guess my question offended you kawaii, but I wasn't attacking dfemc on a personal basis. but the topic is pretty done with, plus i'm too tired to add nething else right now...:p
[post="55572"][/post]​
no it didnt i was just standing up for dfemc hahah =) i dont get offended easily.. :p what about hmong guys?!?! hahaha there was a topic about that?? since when?