Cowboy Socialite :: Rome/Rita *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
this looks like it's been forgotten update when you're finish with your other fanfic

yes, im gonna finish first the 5r... before i will continue this story and my other fic that i posted... except for Wild Road... i will not write that anymore... -__-"

im gonna continue writing the following:

cowboy socialite
one night stand only 2
when time heals

then my upcoming new fics will be launch on december:

a love to remember
my fake fiance

if i'll able to finish my fics before december... i will write the two upcoming fics on december, but if i havent finish yet... i will still post for another new thread for these two fics.

meanwhile for next year, i also prepared a fantasy story... a collaboration story again... i might as well say it has a long preparation... for i will help out to find some pics to manipulate and also my friends will do the editing of the poster... since its a fantasy... i have to prepare with such weapons and costumes.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
i really want to know how will their love grow... hehe.. it's getting excited...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yes, im gonna finish first the 5r... before i will continue this story and my other fic that i posted... except for Wild Road... i will not write that anymore... -__-"

im gonna continue writing the following:

cowboy socialite
one night stand only 2
when time heals

then my upcoming new fics will be launch on december:

a love to remember
my fake fiance

if i'll able to finish my fics before december... i will write the two upcoming fics on december, but if i havent finish yet... i will still post for another new thread for these two fics.

meanwhile for next year, i also prepared a fantasy story... a collaboration story again... i might as well say it has a long preparation... for i will help out to find some pics to manipulate and also my friends will do the editing of the poster... since its a fantasy... i have to prepare with such weapons and costumes.
the bold titles can't wait december is not that long now

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 14- Didnt Mean To... But I Love You (X)

she woke up and found that the person she made love last night was gone. "where is he?", she stood up from her bed and use the blanket to cover her naked body. then at the side table she saw a piece of paper, he left him a message saying "i gotta go to work... i'll just be at the ranch". she slightly pout for a moment... as if it was normal for her to received a message from someone like this... she's expecting something more than that, aside from that there were no three words he left. she wanted to hear it someday, for she already admit that she was jealous... but does she love him?

as she finally dress up and went downstairs, she cant wait to see him at the ranch. she wants to find Weena and Vit first, but Vit was the only one who's waiting for her, while she heard him saying that Weena went to the ranch. she felt like her whole system get alarmed when she did heard it right, she knows Weena very well... so she immediately went to the ranch to see for herself.

meanwhile, Aris didnt expect Weena to drag him at the beach and she want them to go sailing at this time. he cant refuse her no matter what, so he gave in since she's Sandy's friend. with her acts, he can simply read her motives and though he doesnt know what will happen next... he hopes that Sandy wont think something that would make a big deal for them, he just want to accompany her friend. nothing else.

Weena: where have you been last night? i was waiting for you but you didnt came back...
Aris: i went- (before he could finish.)
Weena: you went to see Sandy?... (he didnt answer her. is she jealous?) ... you love her do you? (she continued.)... i saw you two last night... and i-
Aris: what are you trying to say?
Weena: im just saying that she's a socialite like me... your world is different from her world. but if you gave her this much satisfaction why not...
Aris: i dont get you... (he dont get her at all, what was she trying to say?)
Weena: just take it as an advice... im telling you this because im just hoping that you can give all the things she wants in life, farmer boy... (she smirked as she ended her words.)

meanwhile, Sandy didnt expect Vit would confess his feelings... not to her... but to her friend Weena. "You like her?", she wanted to be sure if what she heard was right.

Vit: i do... i know its a shame of me to tell you because i like you fir-
Sandy: maybe you're just a little bit confuse... im just telling you that Weena is not an easy girl...
Vit: and so you are... i know that i cant get you because... because... because you love that farmer guy...

she didnt say anything again nor commented about his last words. does she really love him? however, right now... she cant wait to see him and she hated the fact that he's with her friend. she wanted to make love to him... that's what in her mind right now. she felt like last night wasnt enough...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"she's a socialite like me... your world is different from her world...", it just keeps repeating to his mind. he sat at the chair, deep sighed as he stare away for a moment, he just got back from sailing and decided to go home straight at his tree house... he want to think that Weena and Sandy were different... but why Weena sounded like being a bitch awhile ago?

in awhile, he was surprised when Sandy clung onto him at his back and gave him a kiss once he turn his head to look at her.

Aris: Sandy...
Sandy: where were you awhile ago? i thought you were at the ranch...
Aris: im sorry... umm... Weena want to go for sailing... (while explaining, her index finger traveling to the curves of his lips.)
Sandy: that long? (she astride on him... and still playing with his lips. was she seducing him? his mind is full of hunger... she captivating him.)
Aris: are you going to punish me? (she stood up was backing out... heading to the bed.)
Sandy: if you think so...

she unbuttoned the polo shirt, it was his... she was wearing it without permission upon him. "mind if i borrowed your-", before she could end her words by realizing that she was wearing his clothes. Aris didnt protest at all... but he just stood up from his chair and hurriedly come closer to her, a sound of being impatient at all... he ripped the clothes, he couldnt wait nor to see the slow motion of unbuttoning the shirt and so as he ripped it, he kiss her and cupped her breast while kissing her.

yes, he's already under her spell... he was captured by her seduction. however, he was still the predator and she was his prey. he was out of control, his was kissing her, tasting her, his tongue was darting inside her mouth hungrily. as they both sat side of the bed, they couldnt stop what they were doing anymore. they already started it and so if everyone says they have to finish it... for them, there was no finish line... its just always a "starting line".

"you taste so good... so sweet...", he lay her down to the bed and stared at her lovingly and reverently. he shape the contours of her full breasts with his palms, kneading gently. "...soft, beautiful, perfect...", he continued as he still want to feel her.

"Aris...", she cant say nothing at all... except by calling his name. she was just feeling him, his name on her lips never sounded so good. he was hard and throbbing, his blood was rushing through his veins riotously, his heart pounding wildly. his other hand was crawling down to her curvaceous hips... from there he stop as he traced her underwear... he took it off in slow motion down to her long shapely legs, exposing her femininity. he slide his hands back to her legs... until his hands find his way to trace the outline of her sex.

she gasped to the air, writhing under his touch, wanting more...

he buried his face on her cleavage, licking and suckling her breasts alternately. her breathing became faster as his fingers played skillfully between her legs. she was hot and wet... very ready for him, firing his own lust to fever pitch. his lips explore her whole body, leaving the hotness to her body and just certainly drives her crazy... she fantasizing awhile ago, while waiting for him to come back... she didnt expect that it was more than fantasizing, she gave up and give herself to him. his lips found her femininity. his tongue explored her wet center, loving her softness, revealing in her sweet intoxicating taste. he can hear her moans... until he cant wait anymore.

he stood up and hurriedly undressing himself, she only stared at him... her eyes were inviting. he fell on top of her again, as he dive onto her. settled his body between her legs and looked straight into her eyes. "dont look at me like that... just do it...", she sounded as if she was hustler at that moment, being aggressive. she just wrap herself to him and let him do everything... just like what happened to them lat night. he rubbed the tip of his heavily aroused manhood against her wetness and surged inside of her. and the rest of the world ceased to exist but her... her heat enveloping his body, her arms and legs wrapped all around him, her intoxicating scent, her softness, her taste, her heavenly voice that chanted his name. he pounded into her with all of him, giving her everything that he had.

she clung to him. and when they came together. it was cataclysmic union that shook them both to the core in its glorious splendor.

he never wanted it to end. but silence of the night witness everything... the silence that just covered by their sweet moans, it was suppose to be a cold night... but the tree house was fully covered by their heat of love making. for him... it was love making. more than a fire that burns with lust... he loves her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he woke up as she was not beside him anymore, but he smell something as if something's burning. he stood up and saw Sandy was coughing while fanning the burning pot. "what are you doing!?!", worried to his voice while Sandy continue coughing because of the smoke. inside the tree house is covered by the smoke... and so Aris hurried get the pitcher and pour the water.

she got teary eyes because of the smoke and cant open her eyes, they went out together to breathe some fresh air. he was still hugging her, being worried.

Sandy: im sorry... i was just trying to make some boiled rice... (and she finally look at him. he grinned at her and release some small laughs as he realize what she looks like.) why?
Aris: (when he finally stop from laughing, he get serious again and stare at her for a long moment. then...) nothing... (he wipe her face to clean it from the trace of the coal of burning pot awhile ago.) you dont have to prepare something... with these things... just let me do it.
Sandy: but why? i just want to make you some boiled rice...
Aris: but you dont have to cook in that kind of thing... like burning some wood.
Sandy: so you dont see my effort?
Aris: its not that... im just concern about you... now, let's go back to the mansion... we'll just have to take our breakfast there.

she didnt protest anymore, they went back together at the mansion. from there, Aris knew that its Sandy's last day and later she and her clients has to go back to the mainland. they have to wait for next week again to see each other again. they knew each other that they cant wait themselves to see each other again. while taking their breakfast together with their gramps, Weena and Vit... the two of them were sitting right next to each other... and underneath the mantel, they were holding hand to each other. he was caressing her, he want to hold her like this forever.

in the afternoon, as Sandy, Vit and Weena got into the yacht to go back to the mainland. he cant to see her again... finally they were okay... are they really okay? though she gave herself to him, there was still something missing... it like he felt this way before with Cathy... yes, he wanted to be sure if Sandy's in love with him. he's afraid that Sandy doesnt want him because he's just a farmer... a worker who work to her family. he's worry about Weena's warn, if he can give what she wants.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weena cornered Sandy when they got home to her pad, they were both tired but Weena wanted to be sure to what she sees...

Weena: are you sure about him?
Sandy: what do you mean?
Weena: girl, you're obviously wanted to take him with you... as if you cant get off him.
Sandy: what's wrong with that? its just that-
Weena: are you in love with him? (crossing her arms while asking her, trying to get serious.)
Sandy: what's eating you? why are you ask-
Weena: just answer me... because just so you know that Hi-So gathering is coming... do you wanna hear some gossips about you hooking up with that man?
Sandy: i... i... i... didnt mean to... he's not just a man-
Weena: a farmer-
Sandy: so?
Weena: you're a Hi-
Sandy: so? So? SO WHAT? i love him.... ("i think", her mind continue... being unsure. she miss him already... his body. what about love?)

Weena already get it... but is her friend willing to hear some gossips about her and her 'so called' lover? Weena trying to get her, she felt like she sees her friend as her. was she just playing a fire?

Next Episode 15- Hard To Choose, But Wanting You So Much... (X)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Scream like a little girl, you updated!!! =) I will read tonight cause I sort of forgot about the plot. Need to refresh my memory! :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Scream like a little girl, you updated!!! =) I will read tonight cause I sort of forgot about the plot. Need to refresh my memory! :D
lol... XD this is more likely a bandage story... XD because people cant wait for the Rteam to have sign of love in 5 roses... so i have to update this... for a reason... but anyways, i gather some inspiration for myself to motivate myself to write this... ^_^ there might be some errors so let it go... XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY you updated....awww aris loves her, but sandy is not sure yet...heeeheee X rated...and now then next one is also X rated --> XXX

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
O.O

so many heated scene inside this chapter... haha...

hope sandy will realize soon that she really love her or not she will lose aris...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
same here i forgot some plot too...man oh man you are sooooooooooo descripted with that scene it blew my mind to even read it...i kinda feel guilty b/c i can picture that happening ewwww lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
YAY you updated....awww aris loves her, but sandy is not sure yet...heeeheee X rated...and now then next one is also X rated --> XXX
lol... dont mention it... my friend PUNXTYLE was just laughing when he read this story... XD he was even asking if how many chapters that will have X... XD and i was like "....." :loool:

O.O

so many heated scene inside this chapter... haha...

hope sandy will realize soon that she really love her or not she will lose aris...
:D she will... dont worry.

yay sandy loves him.. thanks
mmmm... yeah... but obviously, she havent realize it yet... XD

you updated it! :) awaiting more...
yeah... i will update this... :)

same here i forgot some plot too...man oh man you are sooooooooooo descripted with that scene it blew my mind to even read it...i kinda feel guilty b/c i can picture that happening ewwww lol
oh, well... that's how the story goes... XD its up to you if you want to read it or not... XD