d u a's :) - last update, 2.18.13

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks For Commenting<3<3
I guess i'll come back to doing artworks soon since there's alot of awesome PhotoShoots^^
Sony Vegas Addiction,tehe.So,i made a Trailer for my sister's Fanfiction,hope you guys like it<3

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yi8zsBVZnc[/youtube]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh I like it Dua! I like how the blue color sets out that dreamy feeling...lol...was it just me or did I see Film too hahha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omgahh.. you sony vegas users.. i hate you.. lmao.. ahaha j/k.. im just jealous it wont work for me.. wahhh... but anyways.. interesting vid...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
oh I like it Dua! I like how the blue color sets out that dreamy feeling...lol...was it just me or did I see Film too hahha
Lol,thanks^^Blue Dreamy was the purpose~
Yes,Film is in there too;]Isn't he a HOTTIE?!

omgahh.. you sony vegas users.. i hate you.. lmao.. ahaha j/k.. im just jealous it wont work for me.. wahhh... but anyways.. interesting vid...
Lols.Really,it doesnt...?
Thanks^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol yeah.. i think it's my fault.. i download too much stuff and.. yeah.. i also failed at cracking it too lmao.. ahaha and i thought i was high-tech.. pfff... epic failure lol..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol yeah.. i think it's my fault.. i download too much stuff and.. yeah.. i also failed at cracking it too lmao.. ahaha and i thought i was high-tech.. pfff... epic failure lol..
aiko...have you tired watching a yt video on how to crack it. I watched one otherwise I would be so lost lol. but don't worry it happens to everyone.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i did follow tuts and vids but.. iono it just didnt seem to work >_<.. i think the authorization code screwed me up since the generator i used didnt seem to work >_<.. and later when i was able to install it, nope it said my trial ended.. i was just like WTF???

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hey Guys^^
So,I've Been Busy Lately.Haven't made anymore artworks in awhile so here i am^^
Gee,Has it been a Month that i haven updated my works already?Geesh,lol.
Well,im back to making them again,im in the mood^^Thanks for the comments;]

Of Course,Im always on Yadech Fever...

Who's NOT obsessed with The Vampire Diaries?
I just started watching it on Friday and now im already on the latest Episode^^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love your Yadech poster.

I love how I click on this topic and it takes me to page 17 and I see all the manip comments. You guys are way pro!! I made a poster for someone & didn't even know what manip was until Thip asked me to make one when her PS was down. I still don't even know the PS lingo hahaha.

Nice job on the trailer Dua. I like the blue. Haven't touched Vegas since the last collab vid on SWM. I just started on Vegas December & I had to have my sis install for me. I had no clue what I was doing and still don't have a clue how to use it fully. The first day I touched it, I wanted to go back to WMM :) Aiko, if we lived nearby I would totally get my sister to install for you so you don't have to do the work LOL.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
<333 Yadech.
I can tell that Elena's looking more at Damon ... look at her eyes.
LMAO, I like Damon better ;]
You're so good, Dua. I love the textures, blending, you name it ;)))

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I love your Yadech poster.

I love how I click on this topic and it takes me to page 17 and I see all the manip comments. You guys are way pro!! I made a poster for someone & didn't even know what manip was until Thip asked me to make one when her PS was down. I still don't even know the PS lingo hahaha.

Nice job on the trailer Dua. I like the blue. Haven't touched Vegas since the last collab vid on SWM. I just started on Vegas December & I had to have my sis install for me. I had no clue what I was doing and still don't have a clue how to use it fully. The first day I touched it, I wanted to go back to WMM :) Aiko, if we lived nearby I would totally get my sister to install for you so you don't have to do the work LOL.
Lol,Lol,ikr?Aha,Pro is not a word for me but for other people with an artwork Topic^^Lol,Really?
The Trailer,I was just bored.Really?I only started using Vegas last month.Do you make videos?
You also take part in SWM?!Awesome,sorry im slow>.<
that is absolutely gorgeous. I have Yadech fever right now too.
Thanks RR^^Ikr?I can't get enough of YADECH!
<333 Yadech.
I can tell that Elena's looking more at Damon ... look at her eyes.
LMAO, I like Damon better ;]
You're so good, Dua. I love the textures, blending, you name it ;)))
Lmfao,You had me laughing^^It's just you,Elena is looking forward>.<
Of Course You Like Damon Better,Btw what episode you on?Latest one?
Gee,Damon's Back to his regular self in the newest episode..
Thanks Rina,Ily<3
nothing can stop YADECH fever ..
i love that vampire diary effect ..
so beautiful!
I Know Right?!Yadech Fever always grows^^
Thanks Ceci;]BTW,Stunning Yadech BANNER<3<3
You always make cute posters!
I really suck at making them.
Oh..I Do?Aha,Thankss^^
Nope,No One Sucks at making anything,including you.
You're better than me,what you talking bout?LOL