d u a's :) - last update, 2.18.13

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Kim artwork with Teng, you must spend times to cut that pic,great job because it nicely done. :thumbsup: I love Bargie artworks. Cant wait for their lakorn to air!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I thought the pix was real until I scrolled down.
Lol; thanks Kia.

amaazing, professional.
seriously, it does look like one pic :D
Dua's so pro, chai mai? :D
Lol, one picture. A failed picture. Thanks Rina, you're MORE Pro Love ^^

beautiful. i feel that Kim matches a lot of guys...she's so pretty :)
I totally agree with you, Kimberly's so pretty, she can match with any guy.
Wow, This is just beautiful :) I love the cropping!
Thanks Alina. The cropping? It took me forever -___________- Lol ;
the bargie wall looks very pretty n nice.
Thanks Mainhia, I was bored & i miss Bargie so just popped up in my mind. ^^
Wow, love the poster of Kim & Teng!!!
Cute banner of Bargie ^_^
Thank you. I wish Kim & Teng were in the same channel, Lol.
Thanks, !
love the poster.....i can't wait to see them again together <3
I know, I miss Bargie alot. Can't wait for their new lakorn together. Thanks RR !
I love Kim artwork with Teng, you must spend times to cut that pic,great job because it nicely done. :thumbsup: I love Bargie artworks. Cant wait for their lakorn to air!
Thanks Prisna, Yepp. I spent alot of time cropping Kimberly, even though it turned out very simple ;/ I know, can't wait until Bargie's New lakorn Airs. ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------​
Lol; i'm taking my time commenting back to all of you girls. Your comments are very encouraging & inspiring, makes me want to make more. ^^

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
wow Dua! i totally love that art! Beautiful. love the blending.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol; I dislike updating artworks one by one only but that's what i'm doing now -.-
Anyhow, I'm currently watching Heartstrings & i love Jung Yong Hwa (; I fell in love with him in You're Beautiful & his Band C.N.Blue.
So here's a poster of Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye. Hope you guys like it, & leave a comment! Thank You < 3

Yadech (Tempted by You)
- I can't wait for Game Rai Game Ruk, I love them!

Yong Hwa & Shin Hye ( You're Mine )

& A wallpaper of Kim Bum & I. My first wallpaper of both of us, i don't usually photoshop myself. ^^

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the comments, ^^
Just a few banners & icons. i'm practicing on my icons since i'm no good in making them.

My 2 Icon Sets of Park Shin Hye (;

Banners (Simple Ones) :

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love YADECH and YOU'RE MINE WALLIE! The wallie of you and KB are cute. Totally, love your outfit and necklace!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hi Everyone (; I'm only updating on various weekends because sometimes i'm inspired & sometimes i'm not . I need motivation , Lol .
Well , Inspired by Bellefire's YT tutorial so i made this artwork of these Hotties (; Enjoy ? & Leave a comment ^^