Dab Jed See

untinnu

sarNie Adult
is this the one with neung?. . and he was a twin, and his sons were also twin but they died like in the middle, and then reborn again and one was reborn to be n'ek's kid again, and the other was reborn to another one of his wife?. .

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ok. . lol. . i saw only about 10 minutes of this lakorn. . so i can't give a summary. . the summary that i can only give is what i just posted earlier. .

KwanFah

sarNie Egg
What I remember about Dab Jed See was it was very long and had 2 openings. and that towards the end Boy helped the P'ek kill the baddy guy.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awwww man this lakorn was really long..ill give you guys a summary when i get home later! unless someone else does it first!

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I can give part of a summary because it was way too long. Okey at first Nueng (I think) He had a twin brother. Their palace was going through a long drought. Everyone was dying. In order to save the people the prince had to go look for a magical sword. That will bring back wealth to the land. The first prince went and he disappear. Then Nueng went to find it to. He met with luer-see guy and he gave him a magic cane or stick to help him with his journey. Oh yeah he found a horse that could fly to. While he was searching for the sword he ended up falling a sleep in a magical kingdom. When he woke up he turned into a chimp. The kingdom was full of people half bird and half human. there he met with his first wive. He would sneak into her room and sleep with her. Then the dad found out got mad try to kill him, but in the end gave up and let him marry his daughter. Then he had to go off and find his sword. That's all for now too many parts can't remeber it all. Oh yeah he did ending up having two wives. And boy didn't get any because the girl he liked, like Nueng and was preganant by him. :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yup yup yup it was a long story...freaken SwanMaLai was the name of PitchaRa's first wife...PitchaRa is pra ek (neung). well they had a baby..and it was twins...then later killedby the other wifes dad..i foegot the other wifes name but yeah..the twin bois names were PaNaWit and PaNomWan...they both had an earring that could become swords and had powers and stuff...well later on when Pra ek found out that his kids were killed by Towpunta (bad dude...aka other wifes daddy). Pra ek went and raped Towpunta's daughter..she then became pregnant at the same time that Swanmalai was pregnant agian...i guess swanmalai was suppose to get her two kids bak but since pra ek went and raped the other girl the kids sepereated to different mothers..cuzz swanmalai had a dream that one of her kids earrings flew away from her and shit. hella sad...but yeah soon they both gave birth and the kids were twins agian...Swanmalai's kids name was PitPaiWan and the other one was name PunTaTeep...and man im getting tired ill tell more about it later..lolz..im confusing you guys with all these names lolz...

annea

sarNie Adult
i actually think this lakorn is pretty good...the action was nice..not as fake as some current lakorn....the storyline was good...but Boy should be the main p'ek instead of dat dude

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep Boy should've been the main pra aek..But oh well..Boy is still the pra aek anyways because Neung isn't the only pra aek in the story..But damn Boy was so cute in there....But I don't like the girl Duangduen, the one who played as the princess that he liked...she's not pretty...But in 4 Yord Goo Marn she looked nice..But anyways Boy acted out the evil part so good...I don't like Neung...he can't act...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I think Neung is aiight..i have no problem with him..but yeah Boy would have prolly made a better pra ek...just because he's sooo much hotter.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
BaBeeLaiLai said:
I think Neung is aiight..i have no problem with him..but yeah Boy would have prolly made a better pra ek...just because he's sooo much hotter.
[post="24894"][/post]​
True True.....
:D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dang, i wanna see this lakorn, but i still can't part with the pra'ek having two wives...on top of that, my BOY is not the pra'ek! :angry:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Naw...Boy is still the pra aek also but he's not the main main one like Neung...As for Boy he's just bad at the beginning but yet he's still the pra aek...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
No at the end i boi did get a girl..he got with that princess...Princess WaNaree or something....the one that was suppose to be the girl of pra ek's twin bros...!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Thookatha said:
but he still deserves a girl! hehehe where's au when we need her?! lol
[post="25558"][/post]​
I know...Where is she when we need her! lol...But yea..At the very end Boy did get with Ann Mitchai...I don't know how he liked her lol...Because he just met her...Well anyways....I still wish it was Au
:w000t: