Dab Jed See

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Darb 7 See was so long..But Boy was hot of course..But It's stupid how they have a talking dog and those weird crap lol...But anyways I don't like Neung because if you watch him carefully he does not act good..He's so stiff with his arms and his voice is just so annoying..I notice his acting so many times and he never improves..Back to Darb 7 See Munee 7 Saeng now..What girl are you guys talking about? Besides Bee...

KwanFah2

sarNie Egg
whatta bout that other weapon, umm the one that the little girl gave to Nueng and it was stolen from him and boy alot by other bad guys, it was called i think, Jed Sang?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked the ending...How they all got beat up and junk..Because it's better when they get beat up..Instead of always winning every fight when they first fight the bad people..

AnnieGRL

sarNie Egg
yea...i like da ending too...cuz usually the bad guys died so FAST!!! but this lakorn, they kinda battle it out..the action was GReAT!!hehehe..but i dont really like the actor and actress.. :unsure:

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
i acutally enjoy this lakorn even though it is long but over all it is really good. At least they didn't spend 10 tapes on the kid generation like current boran. They just get the the adult part right away. Why can't boran now days do this. Can't they see that the kid part is not important at all.

boniteo

sarNie Egg
ทไม ไม่มีใครพิมไทย เลยอะ

jtop

sarNie Egg
yea this was a good moive...and i'm hoping i can watch it again...if anyone know where i can find the movie would be great thanks....

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
Haha this boran was cool and was the first one I ever watched, but ridiculously long with the weirdest things I've ever seen (talking dog, talking stick, dog ripping itself out of the vampire's chest or something like that). I remember laughing at the pra aek's clothes a lot because of that giant upside down triangle. Always said he was trying to be Superman. :p

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
the other, it could be nueng's second wife? Not sure, everyone is okay, but somehow I just doesn't really like nueng second wife in the lakorn. but yeap, she got to be boran nang ek. I don't how but two guy fall for her, wow.