Dab Jed See

Vanida

Save World Save Life
iam pretty sure Nueng was p'eak right? i remember seeing him with that jet see sword or maybe it was some other boran?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
I don't know why they picked him to be the main main pra aek like that...I so don't like this guy...
[post="29969"][/post]​

well i think he is ok :) not the best but good :lol: at least he is not one of those p'eak from modern ewwwww they do don't match boran lakorn or outfit :p yuck

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Neung came from modern lakorn..That wasn't pra aek though..But I find him disgusting lol...He's gay in real life and plus he's hooked on drugs and he got in jail for it..Plus his voice just annoys me and his acting skills are like not good to me...

KwanFah2

sarNie Egg
well he seems like a good actor to me. In Dab Jed see he was alright, i think he acted better in Kwan Fa Nah dum. i dont have a problem with him acting in Boran Lakorns though..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Actually Neung came from modern lakorn..That wasn't pra aek though..But I find him disgusting lol...He's gay in real life and plus he's hooked on drugs and he got in jail for it..Plus his voice just annoys me and his acting skills are like not good to me...
[post="30284"][/post]​
woah! for realz?! he's gay and is hooked on drugs?

ha...i'm just stunned. i mean, i could see where he may be gay, but he doesn't look like a drug addict to me. LOL wow. :eek: :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep..thaf's why they took him out of Gula San Suay because he had to go to jail...That's why in Gula San Suay they made Aom's dad old and ugly because it isn't Neung anymore...But yep...I can already tell there's something wrong with that guy because his eyes looks stoned a lot lol...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh yeah i remembered this boran. wow it's not long ago, too. it's pretty good and i can't believe i forgot boy had played in this, too! :eek:

omg i remembered someone posted a news about masit (neung)'s being drug addict and gay. there was a picture of him at the police station, he looked horrible! it's like you can see him looking stoned and pale! about gay, police went undercover and masit invited him to do something plus showing drugs, too. that's how undercover busted him and clearly, he obivously is gay because he invited him to his home. *sighss

Vanida

Save World Save Life
KwanFah2 said:
i always thought nueng was kewl back in the day. hearing him being gay and what not is weird.
[post="36484"][/post]​
i agree why would thai dara go on drugs they not american cluture

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh i forgot to mention, i wonder why most of you guys hate masit (neung) so much beside his looks, being gay, and was on drug? i know he's not that good looking but he's a quite good actor for borans, though. i always enjoy his borans more than moderns. borans fit him better. :)

anyways, yeah i like this girl, "bee" namthip siemtong... i can't believe she started to play as nang'rai and supporting role in those moderns...why can't she sticks to borans instead. :( and i wanted to know another girl's name, too. :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Is this a Nueng topic or a Dab jed see topic?? from wat i see its a Dab Jed see.. please talk about Dab jed See in here.. stuffs other then that.. should have its own topic...