Daily Addiction

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I am addicted to my icecream. lol. i cannot live without it. just kidding, but i am addicted to technology, i wonder what i will do without it?

noungning

Heartless
my chapstick, i will literally die if i don't have my chapstick, i'd lip my lips until it hurts, it sucks :(

well i use vaseline jelly if i don't have chapstick, but it is like RARELY! because i must have my chapstick lol... i have like 10 tubes as a standby at home just in case i lose them during the day! :lol::p

the other things is probably my cell phone because that's the only why i can get connected to ppl, listen to my music, or take pix on the go... :D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
1st MY JOURNALs, i have to have it where ever i go...... i got 3 differ kinds i can write in but then 1 of them has Inner thoughts written in it :)

2nd would have to be CHAPSTICK...lol..Ning u dork, maybe i should do that too, cause i loose mines alot

3rds my STUNNA SHADES...... i loose/break them, so i go get new one's every month..... just obsess with my Calvin Klien one's atm :), hope'n not to loose it soon <_<

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
That one thing...I can't live without ..would have to be my smile, if i can't smile for a day I can't live. :dude:

noungning

Heartless
lmao sooo true lili hahaha

klar u can't live without cooking, don't lie!

yeah well i can't live without glasses also, because i will die if i don't have em on, i can run into other cars and cause damage so that's one of the other thing i can't live without my glasses to see! :)

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
omg u guys are so bad!! hahaha lili, it's one rare occasion where i'm trying to be badass, trust me there were a bajilion more smiles before and after that

ning: dude i can go a year without cooking HAHAH if only i lived somewhere where no one gave me stress and id idnt' have to work or go to school or deal with these old hags hahaha

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i notice i can't live without hair ties cause in case of emergencies, i pull up my sleeves and there's alway 4/5 of them ready to pull back my beautiful shiny lucious hair........... :p

tang071

sarNie Elites
aside from the bare neccesities such as food, water, shelter, and the clothes on my back...
umm coffee (so cant function without it)
chapstick
laptop and wireless internet
and cellphone