Dance With Me

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
The next day Soraya was in her office thinking about their kiss, they were talking about each other he looked into her beautiful brown eyes and leaned forward, she copied and their lips met. It was.......like a field of mints, electrifying and refreshing. Soraya smiled thinking she's so childish and went back to work. Harit was eating lunch, Soraya......... he saw Nat. The first love this playboy had but she married someone else. Nat: "Hello Harit.", Harit: "Nat.", Nat: "Harit...can I ask you something?", Harit: "Yes?", Nat: "Do you like Soraya?" He was shocked how does she know Soraya? Of course she's a pediatrician probably that's their docter. Harit: "Um...I don't know I just met her how do you know her? Your kids docter?", Nat: "Yes and no. I married her friend." Harit got uncomftable. Nat: "Soraya's a wonderful girl, I know. Trust me she's the one for you." Nat left, he didn't want anyone but her who cares how wonderful Soraya is no one will ever measure up to Nat. There was a pain in his stomach something telling him that he was wrong, like he was lying to himself.

Rome was driving to see Rita, why he change his way? To not only take over the company but he really didn't want anyone else but Rita, she is beautiful, elegant, and has one fine body. He was about to make a turn when his father text him: "Meet me in my office." He quickly turned around and left for his father's office. Rome entered the office, both his parents were there along with Vicky and Chai. Why was the whole family here? He took a seat across from them. Rome: "Why is everyone here? Where is Boy?" Rita: "Rome there's a secret we've never told you."

Rita was preparing dinner, that playboy was coming over and he was late. That jerk I know who's probably with some girl in the club. That jerk I'll kill him, she grabbed the knife and cut the banana in half. Just then Rome entered, without knocking. Rome: "Whoa I didn't know my girl was that mad. Maybe I'll come later." Rita: "Shut up, you're rude no knocking and late. The food is cold. MARK! FAYE! Dinner is ready." They sat down to eat, Rome: "Mmm....Rita this looks delicious." Mark: "Where's Ken and Soraya?" Rita: "I don't know she's probably out with Harit.", Rome: "Oh yes she went to my mom's studio.", Faye: "I'll eat when she comes." She left the table, Rita: "Faye come back." Mark: "Let her go, she miss her Soraya so much.",Rome now felt bad what if Harit mess up? Rita will surely kill him, or worst his friend. He looked down and swallowed.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Seven Part Two:

Soraya drove until she found a parking spot, the place was huge even for a dance studio. Harit was waiting by the elevator for her, still no sign maybe she changed her mind. Soraya entered and saw Harit, maybe he was waiting for her. She walked over and tapped his shoulder. "You probably waited long?", Harit: "No just surprised.", Soraya: "Shall we go." He pushed the button and got in. He kept looking her from head to toe, there was a cold chill that ran threw his body everytime he got near her. He came closer and closer, Soraya got uncomfortable she moved back until she hit the wall. Luckily the door opened. They got out, he loosen his tie and walked her over to his mom's studio.

Harit: "Mom!"

Mrs.Rangsimun: "Sweetheart! Is this...Soraya Napapong?"

Harit: "You know her? Did Rome tell you?"

Mrs.Rangsimun: "No, I know her parents." She gave Soraya a hug.

Soraya: "Hello."

Mrs.Rangsimun: "You probably don't know who I am, you were too young, your parents used to work in my club. Your father was a student of mine and your mother a singer for my husband."

Harit: "Mom, how come I've never seen them before?"

Mrs. Rangsimun: "Well, you know Ken but when her parents died her aunt and uncle took them in, they live in Chiang Mai. They moved back while you were in school."

Soraya: "Mrs.Rangsimun I heard you need a partner for Harit. "

Mrs.Rangsimun: "(Gasp!) Did you want to be his partner? I would love that! Come do you know how to salsa?"

Harit: "I thought you said you didn't dance?"

Soraya: "I do, I just don't dance anymore Ken won't stop making fun of me."

He held onto her and the music began, they moved together in harmony, her heart beat faster, his body couldn't control the feeling when she was in his hands. Everyone watched them in awe, they look so good together swaying their bodies together. The music stop, everyone clapped.

Mrs.Rangsimun: "That was excellent, Soraya you have your father's ability."

Harit: "Yes, you're a great dancer."

Soraya: "Thank you. Is there anymore dance you want us to do?"

Mrs.Rangsimun: "How about Tango, Samba, and Mambo."

After dinner Rome helped Rita wash the dishes, Soraya was not home yet, Ken went out with Anne and now that idiot won't leave. Rita: "You can leave now." Rome: "I think I deserve a reward for helping and last night.", Rita: "Shut up Mark and Faye are sleeping you pervert. You don't deserve anything.", Rome: "Good that they're asleep more private time for us." Rita knew what he was thinking, how dare he say such nasty words to her. Rita: "If that is all you want then get out.", Rome: "That's not all I want, Rita will you marry me?", Rita: "What are you crazy? I don't trust a playboy like you.", Rome: "Rita, look at me."
She turned to face him, "I'm serious, will you marry me?" She couldn't believe it was this pervert for real? Why does he want to get married now? Ken entered, "Hello, Rita are you still up?", They snapped out and turn to face him. Ken: "Sorry if I'm interuppting anything.", Rita: "How was dinner with Anne?", Ken: "Just fine. She loved the necklace I gave her.",Rita: "Soraya's not home yet?", Rome: "Probably having fun.", Ken: "I wonder what they are doing?", Rita: "Stop it you two perverts she barely knows him, Soraya will never get in bed with anyone.", Rome: "Are you sure?", Rita: "What are you saying, she's not like you and you know it.", Rome: "I'm leaving." He took one last long stare at Rita and went out the door.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. both brothers are the same. sad though that aum loves nat more even if she's already married with kid because he did stated that no one will ever measure up to Nat. I wonder if rita is going to accept rome's marriage purposal and what will become of ateam when aff finds out maybe that aum loves nat more than any other girl he met. i wonder if their relationship will change.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHHHHHH! Soraya is going to be Harit’s dance partner^^
Hmmm I wonder what Rome’s family had to tell him. I wait for it to get heated up while dancing :D

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter Eight:

*** This is a short chapter, P.O.V. from the characters.

Harit was in his room, still up thinking about Soraya, the way their bodies swayed together in harmony and the feeling.....what is he thinking? He's just using her right? He barely knows who this girl is anyways why should he care. He couldn't get away from the fact he felt something so different a warm feeling when he was close to her or when....he couldn't control himself. Harit went to his car and drove.

Soraya arrived home from her long day, she went upstairs and took a shower. She remembered their conversation in the car, it was a bit awkward. He asked her way she had a stage name and not just use Soraya, it's because one of the stalkers and two she's not always known for being the doctor but just herself. He did something unexpected, he placed his hand on hers. Soraya got out of the shower, but on her pajamas and went out to the balcony.

Rita was in her room thinking, did that playboy really mean it? Why does he want to marry me? It's not like we ever dated before, how can he just assume I like him? I don't like him, well I don't right? I mean he does have a great body, and a wonderful smile. He's also great with kids, but also a playboy. Okay Rita don't fall for that jerk, he's just going to hurt you. Speaking of playboy, Harit, why would he just like Soraya all of a sudden,
I mean she's pretty but not his type. What is he up to?

Ken was looking at a picture, him and Anne when they were in high school. He laughed at how dorky she looked, her glasses though did something to him, every time she wore them he couldn't keep his hands off her. Tonight she wore them just to make him laugh, the end up in the back of his car most of the time. He kissed her lips, cheeks, nose, eyes, and forehead. It was like he was eating her. His hands were naughty and explored every inch of her body, he moaned to her kisses, now he wanted her so much. Ken went to his car and drove out.

Anne sat in her front balcony, tonight Ken was wild. She wore her glasses just for fun and he attacked her. She laughed, his hands were naughty reaching for her panties and bra. She pinched him but it didn't stop, he accomplished and took them off. Anne was so embarrassed, it was in the back seat of his car, crowded but worth the heat.

Rome was looking at his ring for Rita:

Okay, so here are his choices:

1) Tell Rita about Harit's plan have her reject him, kill Harit and later sweet talk to Soraya so she'll help
2) Purpose to Rita, tell her after the wedding and have his friend chopped off
3) Purpose to Rita tell her before the wedding and have her dump him.

Okay either way he knows Rita will throw the ring at his head, and she wasn't going to miss, her aim's were accurate. Hm...KEN! Oh shit, he forgot if Ken finds out he'll die, Ken will probably tie me up like a pig and roast me for dinner. The only way out is Soraya.
Ladies, HELP! What should I do?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
haha thanks... i love it.... i think either number 1 or 2

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Eight Continued:

Ken drove to Anne's house, he knew she was still up. He knocked on her door and hid behind the bushes, she came out with a silky lavender dress in a robe.

Anne: "Stupid kids trying to play a joke."

She turned around and was about to close the door when someone's hand got in the way. Ken: "I'm no stupid kid." She smiled and let him in. He looked at her, the dress only came up to her knees, she sat on the couch put on her glasses and started to read. Ken: "So you are just going to read while I'm here.", Anne: "You should have called, I'm in the middle of a great book." Her dress came down to her breasts, every time she breath... he just stared at her. May god she was like an angel in that light, Ken couldn't take it. The glasses, it just made everything hotter, he went over threw her book down, "Hey I'm still reading that.", he ignored her took off her robe, he kissed her lips, Anne held onto his neck and let him take her. Ken was wild, she made him want her more, he untangled her ribbon and kissed her breast, kissed her whole chest and up to her lips. This time she wouldn't let him when her hands zipped down his pants and pulled his shirt over she played with his chest, tickling him. He laughed between their kissing and she finally broke it. They were panting heavily. Anne: "What, do my glasses make you go wild?", Ken: "Not only that (whispers in her ear) but the way you look (reaches for her bra strap) and how sexy you look now."

Harit drove to Soraya's house, "I hope Ken's asleep." He wasn't sure which bedroom was Soraya's, he went to the back hoping her's was there. She saw someone out on the balcony, "Thank god it was Soraya" She saw him and was puzzled. Soraya: "Harit, what are you doing here?". (This reminds me of JLR "I couldn't sleep so I took a drive.") Harit: "Just couldn't sleep, decided to come see you." Soraya: "Really? How come you couldn't sleep?"
Harit: "Just thinking of a pretty lady sitting by the moon." Soraya: "Don't try to flatter me. Why don't you come up?", Harit: "I like to admire from far away, if I get too close maybe it's just a dream." Soraya laughed and came down to him. Soraya: "Do you know sometimes when I'm lonely the moon is a friend to talk to." Harit: "I think now you don't need the moon, there's me." She felt weird, Nat told her about what happen why she didn't marry Harit, she knew their problems. There was something that was telling her maybe Harit was just using her. Harit: "What are you thinking?", Soraya: "Do you ever miss Nat?" He was caught off guard, what does she know about them? Does she suspect him? Harit: "Why do you ask that?" Soraya: "Harit answer me truthfully, are you trying to replace her?" Harit: "Soraya......." Soraya: "If your relationship with me is to only replace someone there's nothing more than a friendship I want with you." Harit: "Soraya.... I know everything is moving fast, we barely know each other but..." Soraya: "Who told you that we've only known each other now. You think this is the first time we've met or known each other? Am I really that easy to forget about?" Harit: "I don't get it? What do you mean? This is our first time meeting." Soraya: "Maybe it's because you were still thinking about Nat that you didn't look at me correctly that night." He was confused, what does she mean? Is she playing a trick on him? She left him there in confusion.

Rita saw someone's car driving our, looked like Harit, Ken's car was coming back too, they stopped and went again. Stupid Rome, now what am I suppose to do? Yes? NO? No, definitely but what if he was for real, no Rita that idiot is just playing a joke on you, he'll never like you. Her phone rang, Rome she picked up. Rome: "Still thinking about me?" Rita: "Why would I be thinking about you?", Rome: "Marry me Rita, I promise this is no joke. I have the ring with me. (She stuck her tongue out) I can see you making faces at me stop." She panicked what is this jerk thinking? Is he outside her window? Stalker! Rome: "I'm not stalking you." Rita: "Am I saying it outloud? Can he read minds? What's up with this playboy?" Rome: "I can't read your mind, you aren't saying anything out loud. Rita I know you, when you went silent I know what you are thinking. Face it I'm made for you don't try to run away." Rita: "If you can read my mind then predict what I'm going to do next. (She was about to slam the phone)"
Rome: "Don't think about doing that to the phone." She stop, Rita: "........" She hung up. ARGH! Soraya came in, "Rita, you should marry him." Rita: "Soraya, did you hear that?", Soraya: "Rita, I can tell you like that playboy. I know you're scared. But I think this time you don't have to worry." Rita: "What about Ken? What is he going to say?" Ken: "I'm going to say no." Soraya: "Ken, what do you mean Rome loves Rita." Ken: "I don't care, he's not fit for you, he's a playboy, he never asked me for your hand. He doesn't respect me." Rita: "Ken, what if tomorrow he comes ask you? What then are you going to say yes?" Ken: "You say it like you want to marry him, a while ago you were going to kill him now you want him to come pay respect for your hand? Do you love him?"

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks.... ken and anne...omg....lol
harit and so are having a lil issue here... i think so might b jealous... idk..
i love the scenes between rome and rita...its so cute....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i wonder when was the first time Harit and Soraya met...but i loved that part in JLR when Harit came to visit her because he couldn't sleep ^^
I hope Rita will marry Rome :D

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Ladies, I'll update tomorrow. ***Have you ladies ever wonder what will happen in SB if Narin was never pregnant but ran away, what will Kawee have done? Or in JLR if Soraya was pregnant during his revenge, what would have happen? Hm...maybe another story, not for a while though. :)

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
She couldn't respond to his words, Ken lost patience and left them. Rita, didn't know what to say, should she marry him, how can she trust him.

"Rita, do you love him?"

"I...So...I"

"If you don't love him, don't marry him, if you aren't sure, don't marry him."

"But I..."

"Rita, listen to me, don't run away from this situation." She left.

---------------

Mark: "Good morning Rita!"

Rita: "Morning, Mark, where's Soraya and Faye?"

Mark: "Harit picked them up this morning."

Rita: "And Ken?"

Mark: "Cooking with Anne in the kitchen."

She tiptoe over there, they were laughing at each other, Ken holding her waist. Anne saw her, she pinched him to let her go. He wouldn't budge, he's not afraid of Rita.

Rita: Coughs

Ken: "What?"

Anne: "Don't be so rude. Morning Rita, I heard someone propose to you."

Rita: "Yes, and morning."

Anne: "So what are you going to say Mrs. Rome"

Rita: "Anne, it's not officially."

Anne: "Yet."

Ken: "I won't let them get married."

Anne: "Why?"

Ken: "She doesn't love him."

Anne: "That's what you say."

Ken: "She can't even say it."

Anne: "Of course, who would be able to say it on the spot, you don't know anything,
people don't go out throwing those words around." They kept arguing back and forth until
she threw an egg at his head. They laughed. Soraya came back,

Rita: "Where's Faye?"

Soraya: "Out there with Harit."

Rita: "I see." (Raise her eyebrows.)

They both come in with her on his shoulders.

Rita: "Okay, get down little girl, you'll break his shoulders."

Faye: "No I won't, besides Uncle Harit wouldn't do that!" She wouldn't let go.

Rita: "Uncle Harit? What are you talking about?"

Faye: "Nothing." :)

Soraya: "Faye get down and don't call him that."

Anne sense her mood and switch the subject.

Anne: "Girls, I think we should go out tonight."

Ken: "No, you need to stay with me tonight. We can.."

She smacked his head, "Pervert, there are kids here."

Soraya: "We should go out, I'll take Chen along."

Rita: "No boys allowed, Soraya."

Soraya: "Too bad, I'm inviting him."

Faye: "Why don't Uncle Harit go with you?"

Mark: "Yeah, so no boys can touch you."

Harit couldn't help but smile.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww this is update is cute :D

Ladies, I'll update tomorrow. ***Have you ladies ever wonder what will happen in SB if Narin was never pregnant but ran away, what will Kawee have done? Or in JLR if Soraya was pregnant during his revenge, what would have happen? Hm...maybe another story, not for a while though. :)
oooOoo those are interesting...i would like to read those :D

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile

Harit: "Soraya, I think we should leave."

Soraya: "We should eat first."

Rita: "I bet with Harit, Soraya you don't need to eat."

She felt irritated and immediately left, Harit followed. In the car she wouldn't look at him.

"Soraya, I want to know, tell me why you are mad at me. One moment you like me,
the next you are irritated, I don't get your sudden mood change."

"Are you saying I'm bi-polar? Let me tell you this, the only reason why I come and dance
with you is because...never mind."

"If you don't want to dance with me then don't." He stop the car. "You are free to go if you want."

"Are you kicking me out?"

"No, but I'm not going to force you to stay either."

"Harit, keep driving."

"No, not until I get my answer. Why are you like this? One moment you're nice to me,
the next you hate me. I don't understand, tell me, tell me when we first met huh."

"You don't need to raise your voice at me."

"Then please tell me."

"Harit, I don't need to be used by you, the first time we met, Nat's wedding. You were probably
drunk, I could smell alcohol, we danced together, you even kissed me in front of her. After that
we never met, I heard you left. We met again at a banquet, danced again, but it seems you don't
ever recognize me, I'm not your punching bag." She got of the car and started walking.

"Soraya!" Harit rushed out of the car and chased after her. He caught up and held onto her wrist.

"Soraya, let's go back and talk."

She ignored him.

"If you don't talk with me, I'll kiss you in front of these people." He leaned forward, she pushed him.

"I won't go."

"I didn't ask for your consent." He lift her up and carried her to his car.

"Do you think, you give me that threat and I'll talk to you."

"I really don't get women, one minute you are nice to me, you seem naive, the next
you figure out my plan and hate me. So what, are you a naive girl or someone told you?"

"Let me tell you something, no one needs to tell me anything, I'm smart enough to figure
these things out, it doesn't take a genius to figure a stupid mind person like you. I'm not mean
to you, what you plan is far worse than my words now. And another, maybe someone did say
something to me, I don't know, you tell me."

"Okay, that's enough you can just tell me don't need to insult. We should get going, my mom's
probably waiting."

-------------------
Rita was about to leave, she need to find a job. She locked the door and went to her car and got it.

Rome: "SURPRISE!" He jumped from the back seat.

Rita: "AH!" She started to hit him with her bag. "STALKER! GET OUT OF MY CAR!"

Rome: "Rita, stop hitting me." She wouldn't stop until he was unconscious.

Rita: "Rome! Are you okay I didn't mean to knock you out." She went to the climbed to the backseat.
He was sitting straight up, she looked at him, "How did this idiot get in here? I locked the doors."
She nudge him, he still didn't wake up, Rome quickly pushed him down.

Rita: "LIAR!"

Rome: "C'mon I need a reward, you hurt me." He hugged her tightly, he slowly broke away and looked at her.
So beautiful, a hair piece was in her eye, he pushed it back and looked into her eyes. Rome leaned in, Rita's eyes started to close, their lips met. He leaned in more, they laid flat in her backseat, his hands holding onto her waist for support. She let his tongue explore her mouth, the kiss led to lust. Her hands held onto his neck, he kissed her neck and chest. They broke free, Rita: "You need to stop taking advantage of me." Rome: "Who said I took advantage of you. You held onto my neck so tight, your hands on my bicep." Rita: "Quiet, playboy."
Rome: "(He whispered in her ears) Marry me Rita."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile

She couldn't look at him, her face turned the other way.

"Are you scared? I promise you, my playboy days are over."

He was still on top of her, "I'm not scared."

"Then why won't you say yes, I know you love me just admit it, don't be so stubborn."

"Get off me, I need to go find a job."

"No, and I have a job for you, be my secretary."

"Quiet you sicko, I know you've been having wild imaginations about this."

(He laughed)"No I have not." He lied.

"Shut up, I went to college for a reason not to be someone's
sex toy.
"

"Rita, I promise you this job does require your knowledge spent in college, it's not just my
secretary but being part of my business partner."

"I can find one on my own, you don't need to give me it."

"Rita, I'm not going to give it to you." She still wasn't looking at him. "Look at me Rita." She refused.

"If you really don't want to marry me then fine I won't ask you anymore." He got off her and went out.

She quickly fixed herself and drove off.

-------------------------

Ken: "Anne do you think Rome loves Rita? What if he's still a playboy?"

Anne: "He loves her, I can tell or he wouldn't court her so much."

Ken: "What do you mean?"

Anne: "Today he asked me to unlock her car, I asked him why but he refused to tell me."

Ken: "Anne, what if they are doing something right now. Why did you help him!"

Anne: "Trust me Rita won't let him do anything."

Ken: "Women are weak, they aren't strong like us men."

Anne: "Really, men are so strong I bet."

Ken: "Of course, like right now when I look at you, I don't feel any attraction what so ever."

Anne: "We'll see about that."

-------------------

Harit and Soraya arrived at the studio. They wouldn't look at each other.

Mrs.Rangsimunt: Hello Soraya.

Soraya: "Hi."

Mrs.Rangsimunt: Okay class today we have Soraya and Harit to help us. Let's start.

(The two dance like in this MV by Kat English towards the end: MV)
They felt the heat in their bodies raise, he grabbed her waist swiftly, their eyes soften and lips slide past one another. One girl got jealous and shouted, "Hey this is a dance studio not a make-out session!"

The couple snap out of it and Harit let go of her.

Mrs.Rangsimunt stared in amusement: "That was wonderful! I'm signing you two up for a competition."

One Girl: "They should compete!"

Nina: "They barely practice."

One Girl: "So, they are already wonderful together, did you see the chemistry in their eyes!"

Nina: "I don't care I want Harit as my dance partner."

One Girl: "He doesn't care about you, and besides you are a terrible dancer."

Mrs.Ransimunt: "Okay girls, enough."

Harit: "Mom I think we should take a break."

Soraya ignored them, she didn't know why but Harit is starting to annoy her. That playboy, so many girls like him, why doesn't he just go out with them, what an idiot. He saw her looking at Nina, like she was about to kill, here was his chance to make her jealous. He went over to her and talked with her, Soraya's eyes were about to shoot fire out and cremate them. Chen was walking around the building trying to find, Soraya. He finally found the room.

Chen: "Soraya!"

Soraya: "Chen, how did you get here?"

Chen: "Oh Anne sent me over to get you, for the date tonight. Are you finish?"

Soraya: "Yes, I'm going to tell Mrs.Ransimunt then we can go."

Harit: "Damn it."

Nina: "What?"

Harit: "Nothing."

She left with a smile, she knew he was burning inside. Harit saw them leave together, why did she have
to make him so jealous, he rushed out after them and went to a club.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks.... harit is so jealous.... cute....lol...
rome and rita are so hott n the scene where he was n her car....
ken and anne are so cute

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Rome drove to Club 6 saw Harit and went t drink by him, there was a girl there.

Rome: Who's that?

Harit: "Chanel, she's a model." Drinks his beer.

Rome: "Give me a shot."

Harit: "What lady problems?"

Rome: "No, what about you, how's courting Soraya?"

Harit: "I don't know, one minute she likes me the next she hates me.
She's like bipolar, I don't get how she caught on to me so fast."

Rome: "Maybe you're easy to read."

Harit: "Or someone told her." (Looks straight at Rome)

Rome: "Who me?"

Harit: "There's only two people who know."

Rome: "Harit, don't think too much."

Chanel: "Harit, who's this?" (She put her hand on his bicep)

At the moment, Rita entered and saw some girl put her hand on his bicep, she was in rage. Sure you love me but the next thing you start hitting on some slut. Jerk, playboy I hate you. Harit saw her rage.

Harit: (Whispers to Rome) "I think you should stop before Rita kills you with her eyes."

Rome: "So is jealously the way to get you." (Sly smile on his face.) He grabbed onto Chanel's waist, she smiled. Harit got annoyed, women are like things to throw around, after ones done another takes. Rita was going to kill this guy, he just meets this girl and starts hitting on her, how dare he ignore her. Everyone just looked at Rita, she gone through four shots, one after the other, their eyes up and down. Soraya got dizzy and need to use the restroom. Harit saw his chance and followed her. She washed her face in the bathroom and was about to leave, Harit entered and locked the doors.

Soraya: "Hey what are you doing?"

Harit: "Are there any other ladies in here!?"

Soraya: "Are you crazy who's going to respond to that?"

Harit: (Looks under the stalls) "I've missed you."

Soraya: "Stop talking crazy, you barely know me."

Harit: "Soraya, are you going to talk to me nicely?"

Soraya: "Why should I? You're not someone close to me."

Harit: (Goes over to her by the sink and pulls her up to the sink)" You want to change that?" He kissed her, she tried to struggle, and pushed him away. Soraya wiped her lips.

Soraya: "Don't try to do anything."

Harit: "It's not my fault you tempt me."

Soraya: "Is that all you think about?" Harit didn't care, he wanted to taste her lips again, this time he carrid her to the wall, closed the lights, and kissed her.