Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
no only 3 first it was auon (tedd) , bon (rattasat) and last old man but Bon rape her the most omg so yea i think his the dad

sine18

sarNie Egg
i dont think she's gonna say who is the father..because in the previews it showed her getting an abortion, so i dont think she is going to mention to anyone that she is pregnant. ionno. omg..just thinking about the lakorn makes me mad...lol...sorry just letting out my feelings guys. Anyone feel free to join in..haha.. she slept with almost all the guys in the lakorn...and the men are so stupid. alot of girl power in this lakorn . alot about the true justice of thai law..lol..where anyone can get away with anything if they have money. p'ek should just die already..geez..get ur freakin tumor..and die. u good for nothing p'ek. not even a man/husband who can protect his woman. noon should have just let him die when he got that cramp at the beach in episode one. once i saw that scene i was like "yep, he's gonna be a dumb one"

Sorry again everyone..haha. even though i am complaining so much about this lakorn..i cannot stop watching it.. I am addicted. You guys understand me right??? It is one of those types where you gotta find out what happens to the characters in the end, because if you dont find out then you wont be satisfied, since some characters you just hate or are annoyed with so much. overall good dramatic lakorn.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I'm with you all the way sine.

I am always venting after watching an episode, but I can't stop watching either! I want to see some type of justice served. I wanna see Noon get Chom back for all the things she's done. And I want her to be badass about it too. No weak crying anymore. AND I want Vee to just get his tumor already, realize how awful Chom is, and finally regret! (Realize how big of a dumbass he has been).

And Bon made me super angry in the last episode. Everytime you think he will come through, he falls for her lies all over again. Can a person really be that dumb? Even his mom who was quadripalegic mustered up words to tell him of Chom's crime against her. Man, I felt so bad for his mom who was just in bed and crying.

Mann

i dont think she's gonna say who is the father..because in the previews it showed her getting an abortion, so i dont think she is going to mention to anyone that she is pregnant. ionno. omg..just thinking about the lakorn makes me mad...lol...sorry just letting out my feelings guys. Anyone feel free to join in..haha.. she slept with almost all the guys in the lakorn...and the men are so stupid. alot of girl power in this lakorn . alot about the true justice of thai law..lol..where anyone can get away with anything if they have money. p'ek should just die already..geez..get ur freakin tumor..and die. u good for nothing p'ek. not even a man/husband who can protect his woman. noon should have just let him die when he got that cramp at the beach in episode one. once i saw that scene i was like "yep, he's gonna be a dumb one"

Sorry again everyone..haha. even though i am complaining so much about this lakorn..i cannot stop watching it.. I am addicted. You guys understand me right??? It is one of those types where you gotta find out what happens to the characters in the end, because if you dont find out then you wont be satisfied, since some characters you just hate or are annoyed with so much. overall good dramatic lakorn.
Omg! Right on, hahha. I think you just spoke for me and like I agree what you said about Vee. I have to keep going on this lakorn, like its addicting hehe. If I stop then it won't be any good because that'd be such a waste lol. Yeah Vee shoulda just died, don't vee sorry for him I mean he could be a better husband, hes so useless lol..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
just finished watching a few episodes

<_< thats it gimme a knife or a gun I'll kill that psycho
bitch
myself

p.s I'll cap that asshole Vee while I'm at it;

Mann

Does anyone know if Parn sings the ending song?
If so, which song is it?
Yes she does hehe.
Parn - Kum Kor Rong Kong Kon Hin.
Ja Neen kinda gets on my nerves, she should know better about Noon & Thet. I mean shes all cool and all but it gets me mad. When he took the picture of her flowers, I was like shes so freaken slow hahha but I still love her in here.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I have a question. When you girls dl from the site to watch it, is there anyway we can burn it out on dvd after the dl? Sorry, I'm new to this thing. If there is how do you do it?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I have a question. When you girls dl from the site to watch it, is there anyway we can burn it out on dvd after the dl? Sorry, I'm new to this thing. If there is how do you do it?
-.-
yes there is and you should check out the office forum for that

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showforum=3

if you need additional help just post in the office forum and I'll help you :p but look through the forum first because there are lots of answers there

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Yes she does hehe.
Parn - Kum Kor Rong Kong Kon Hin.
Ja Neen kinda gets on my nerves, she should know better about Noon & Thet. I mean shes all cool and all but it gets me mad. When he took the picture of her flowers, I was like shes so freaken slow hahha but I still love her in here.
Oh, thankies so much!

Mann

^ Hahha your so funny.. I thought that was Bon, lol, awwh Noon crying, thats going to be sad bleh. Haha.. she should push him off to a river or something hahah jk. I'm kinda sad its ending cause I'm going to miss Noon/Chom but kinda happy cause no more drama haha.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
its not vee's fault he couldn't be there for noon =( he was sick, its so sweet that he iddn't tell her yet cause shes going through so much stuff. and if she finds out about him now. she will go crazy too. HAHA! thats a cute ending. but she coulda been there for vee more =\ can't waitttt! =D