Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea chompoo nrai she hate noon and jealous since she rich and got everything so chompoo revenge her since Noon told the bad people where her dad was staying so now the police chasing after chompoo's dad so chompoo going steal and take everything that belong to Noon her lover bf family and house, will etc Chompoo and her mom are evil one

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I know right?...I was hecka shocked when they played Parn's song and Dan-Beam song...
haha yep. & four-mod's song too. Dan&beams song matched it tho :] hehe.
whooooo im glad they got kicked out but now... her dad is in teh hospital arrg. if i was araya's dad i woulda SHOT my wife FIRST! LOL! noon & vee is gonna get married? and he leaves? wtheck. well auan slept with araya already so definately araya & vee won't be gettin together =)

Mann

Oh gosh I know! I guess Bhonghot is going to get a new bf and Araya is going to ruin Noon's wedding with Vee causing Vee to leave and be mad at Noon again, after that I think Noon posions Araya or does something to Araya so he slaps her, he's gonna make me mad and Noon's gonna make me cry. I'm waiting for the next epsiodes, can't wait!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I don't think Noon will poison Chom will she? To me it seems like Chom's trying to kill herself to get attention from Vee and Noon's trying to make him know that all Chom wants is attention. But dang, if she does poison her WOW!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I vote Vee as the most useless p'ek ever!

And I hate p'eks that doesn't seem to hesitate to slap the n'eks when they do something to the nangrai, but they do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO the nangrai that has hella hurt nang'ek.

Are there really this type of cunning ppl in the world?

Man, what I wouldn't give to jump in the script and beat mother and daughter senseless.

-________-;;

ooookay, the first full episode (ep.6) I've watched and I'm already so drawn into it.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I vote Vee as the most useless p'ek ever!

And I hate p'eks that doesn't seem to hesitate to slap the n'eks when they do something to the nangrai, but they do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO the nangrai that has hella hurt nang'ek.

Are there really this type of cunning ppl in the world?

Man, what I wouldn't give to jump in the script and beat mother and daughter senseless.

-________-;;

ooookay, the first full episode (ep.6) I've watched and I'm already so drawn into it.

true true and big turn off chompoo nrai wth and vee so stupid in here doesnt even do anything seem like Bon peak instead vee

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree it does seem like Bon's the pra'ek. Noon's supposed to be the one that makes him come out of his coma later right?

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
wat bon's going to be in a coma?

okay i so agree with everyone... vee is a useless p'eak
i just couldn't help but think wow all the guys in this lakorn are kinda dumb
but finally noon's dad is getting smart-er

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
oh yeah
i feel bad for bon's character
and it was so funny when he locked chompoo in the room!
rotflmfao!

i think the soundtrack to this lakorn is good
anyone know where to find the songs?

NiTha

sarNie Adult
True true, all the guys are useless! LOL. Yeah i don't get why Vee would be angry at Noon and leave her at their wedding. He knows what Araya did and what she's capable of. Doesn't make any sense to me that he would be angry at Noon.

Wait, Bon is going to be in a coma??? How?

About how they put RS songs in the lakorn, i noticed that too and kind of thought they never did that before. Usually it's grammy songs. Whatever, it works. lol

katym21004

sarNie Egg
True true, all the guys are useless! LOL. Yeah i don't get why Vee would be angry at Noon and leave her at their wedding. He knows what Araya did and what she's capable of. Doesn't make any sense to me that he would be angry at Noon.

Wait, Bon is going to be in a coma??? How?

About how they put RS songs in the lakorn, i noticed that too and kind of thought they never did that before. Usually it's grammy songs. Whatever, it works. lol
OKAY I'M KINDA CONFUSED NOW VEE LEAVES NOON AT HER WEDDING TOO???

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Chom probably told Vee that Noon is only marrying him to make Bon jealous and he probably believed her that's why he left the wedding. In the teasers I heard Vee said something like that.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
uh huh...I soooo agree with you guys about the guys...mai dai rueng loey...lol...I was laughing and singing at the same time when the song Lalai sang by Four-Mod came up...the proposal with Oun and Nathalie scene was cute...I was blushing

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh gosh I know! I guess Bhonghot is going to get a new bf and Araya is going to ruin Noon's wedding with Vee causing Vee to leave and be mad at Noon again, after that I think Noon posions Araya or does something to Araya so he slaps her, he's gonna make me mad and Noon's gonna make me cry. I'm waiting for the next epsiodes, can't wait!
What so much drama. I haven't even started. Well I have but not the whole episode.

And yes finally Vee is such a weakling. His lakorns sucks now a days as well as his acting.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yea, that's wat i say..lol..the only reason Vee is p'ek is cuzz he's tall and good looking :p .

Hey, he found out about Araya, but he's still stupid afterward. I dun think Noon, should go back to him at all. I rather she's all alone in the end :mellow: