..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Kkrystal said:
ahaha you beat me but i did upload it so here's another link just incase it expired. I'm lazy to post in the buddy section. I'll do it later

My Destiny PV (HD)
[post="24116"][/post]​
wow, the one you have is so much bigger and better than the one i got :D

anyways, does anyone have a HQ version of the Rising Sun MV? I supposedly got the HD version (about 50 mb) it but still it's not all that great...if anyone has it, please upload it :lol:

and thanks for all the pics azn_freak!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
JaM said:
wow, the one you have is so much bigger and better than the one i got :D

anyways, does anyone have a HQ version of the Rising Sun MV? I supposedly got the HD version (about 50 mb) it but still it's not all that great...if anyone has it, please upload it :lol:

and thanks for all the pics azn_freak!!
[post="24945"][/post]​

I got the 105mb.... hold on....

HD Rising Sun MV

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*

BONUS PIC SEXY HERO!

credits: popcultre
--

not sure if these have been posted.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz the only different I see is their pose as in the order they are standing in. Other than that..uMmm they still look the same. Still cute! heheh just younger.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Kkrystal said:
Good idea. Kidnap him now while he's disable and can't run fast from us. Kidnap him for me kk! Thank you!
[post="27019"][/post]​
LOL!
hmmmm... that gets me an idea! :w000t: i should disable xiah and kidnap him!
thanks girls for the fine idea!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Did you guys hear about the boys signing up with GMM. They are trying to promote the boys right now. I believe they were pictures of them on the cover of "I spy" and ect. I need to go look for it man. GMM had already bought a domain and forum for the boys. One of the girls said there was a ad on the boys saying sawut dee krup, we're tvxq, we're thailand.... somethng ahahah. when I can get the actually ad I'll post it up.

I'm so happy! I hope they'll have a concert in thailaind. I'll fly down there to just see them.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
aZn_FrEaK said:
LOL!
hmmmm... that gets me an idea! :w000t: i should disable xiah and kidnap him!
thanks girls for the fine idea!
[post="27074"][/post]​
n.p gurl..just call me angel.....lol....hahah i kidnap Hero then ill give him to you lol :w000t:

Kkrystal said:
Did you guys hear about the boys signing up with GMM. They are trying to promote the boys right now. I believe they were pictures of them on the cover of "I spy" and ect. I need to go look for it man. GMM had already bought a domain and forum for the boys. One of the girls said there was a ad on the boys saying sawut dee krup, we're tvxq, we're thailand.... somethng ahahah. when I can get the actually ad I'll post it up.

I'm so happy! I hope they'll have a concert in thailaind. I'll fly down there to just see them.
[post="27133"][/post]​
omg they are soo cute...are u kidding me :shocked: