..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i heard somewhere that DBSK is gonna disband!!!
is that true?
this was a rumor long time ago...and it died down..though, I'm not sure whether it's confirmed or not..each member in DBSK have different time frame contracts..some longer than others..so, some of the members contract will end, while others will still be there for years...not sure what's going on..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Miraculousy Victory and Defeat with HoSuMin are subbed by Soshisub and is on youtube!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...mp;search_type=

gahhh!! enjoy!

Happy Together is finally on youtube with subs!!! I was searching around for it, forgot that I've already dled it and watched it..but here's the link..

http://www.youtube.com/user/ginaya

now just the 8vs1 with JaeChun!!!

and anyone remember when Jaejoong, Yunho, Heechul(SuJu), and Kangin(SuJu) was suppose to be together/a group and they were called 4 Seasons? haha..Jaejoong mentioned that he was suppose to be Autumn, and Heechul said that Yunho was going to be Spring..LOL..it's cute!!!!!!!!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Congrats on the boys for doing so well on their Solos despite the strong on-coming competition...all the members who have released a solo so far are doing well and still staying in the top 20....Xiah Junsu got position 5 when it came out and OUR leader YUNHO got position 3 during first release....sorry I don't have the datas right now, will post them when I can.

Miraculous Victory/Defeat was awesome and I love that Changmin is enjoying himself very much with Tiffany! Love the battle between Yunho and Kangin, both are very competitive, but our leader ended up winning! As usual, Our Junsu is very entertaining to watch...

Whoever says that Yunho can't sing needs to watch Happy Together during the sauna singing part for he sounds great! Jaejoong totally cracked me up with his "toilet" story and investigating who did "it"

Waiting for the next part of "LIne UP" to air....

Spring(Yunho), Autumn(Jaejoong), Jaeho, YunJae, etc...Is it just me or are these two really made for each other? They're paired up no matter what.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
they're having an album coming out this September.
don't know if anybody post this up so sorry if i re post it again.
can't wait
dbsk hwaiting
fighting

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i stop updating on dbsk when choosey lover came out. i dont think i could ever. but i am reading news about them here. thanks girl

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i've been gone from this thread for far too long T^T

anywho . . . MIROTIC IS RELASED. the boy had a sucessful comeback even though all were sick (thanks to jj who passed his flu onto the others).

TVXQ is going to be on SBS Choloclate today!!
follow by Junsu & Yunho in Family Outting (can't remember if this has aired yet or is going to :x)
thanks to TVXQ, mbc and sm finally solved their little childish mishap . . . don't ask what happen, i dont know nada but that sm voted in favor of sbs and mbc wasnt too happy about it and banned all sm artist from appearing on their program (again, childish)
erm . . . Cassiopeia is creating an album for TVXQ! for the almost 2 years (1year and 7 months) TVXQ! have been away in Japan. so far 11 tracks has been completed!!
Cassiopeia <33

TVXQ! HWAITING!!

in other news . . . two insanes (*cough*snsd fans*ahem*)
is trying to cause trouble between cassiopeia and wonderful (wonder girls fanclub)
of course the two failed . . . but they didnt go down easily . . . they've threaten to harm cassiopeia . . . not only cassiopeia BUT elf (super junior fanclub) as well . . . not sure if this is directed at the artists themselves . . . but that threat was posted in tvxq's gallery by a soshi roller (*cough*a snsd fan by the username of "Protect-Taeyeon"*ahem*creepy username eh?)
but yea. snsd fans seem to love to dig their own favor 9 girls grave.

shachibasha

psychotic
omg omg omg TVfXQ came to my home island saipan to film their music video and i dint know about it till a week later when it was published in thte news paper...

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
I've been trying very hard to tune into DBSK but for some reason they're just not making me hype up or excited when I hair their music or see their music videos. I just don't know why. I mean they're hot and their vocals are all very good but I don't know why they just don't catch my attention that much.

Now for BIG BANG I'm always hyped up and excited! There's this presence they have that I am drawn to and I'm sad that DBSK don't have that kinda presence in my eyes. Man, maybe because they remind me so much of Shinhwa but Shinhwa's the BEST though...kekeke...

I'm still trying to find that excitement from DBSK...lets see if that feeling will develop in the future...