..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
...:eek:fficial thread for DBSK:..
talk/post anything related to Dong Bang Shin Ki here...

Profile:

Xiah :wub:
Stage Name: XIAH
Position: Vocal
D.O.B: December 15, 1986
Birthplace: Kyung Ki Do (Province)
Height & Weight: 178cm 63kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: piano, soccer
Talents: singing, dancing

Micky :wub:
Stage Name: MICKY
D.O.B: June 4, 1986
Birthplace: Seoul
Height & Weight: 180cm 64kg
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: composing, driving and tuning cars
Talents: singing, composing, writing lyrics

U-Know
Stage Name: U-KNOW
D.O.B: February 6, 1986
Birthplace: Jun Nam
Height & Weight: 184cm 66kg
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: listening to music, sport, composing
Talents: singing, dancing, basketball

Hero
Stage Name: HERO, Young Woong
D.O.B: January 26, 1986
Birthplace: Choong Nam
Height & Weight: 180cm 63kg
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: listening to music, playing the piano, games
Talents: singing, imitating others

Max :wub:
Stage Name: MAX, Choi Kang
D.O.B: February 18, 1988
Birthplace: Seoul
Height & Weight: 186cm 61kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: enjoy music, sing
Talents: singing, dancing

History:

During one of the lowest points in Korean music history, five young faces emerged on the day of a Britney and BoA* concert in December of 2003. No one knew of them, but they left a definitely lasting impression to the enthusiasts of Korean Pop and were immediately brought out into the limelight, which would make them bigger than anyone could have ever imagined.
The first member to join the group was a timid boy named Kim JunSu who was brought into the company through a television show looking for new talents in order to form a band. At the tender age of 12, JunSu began training, and would continue to train for six more years before debuting to the world under the name Xiah JunSu.

Jung YunHo came second earning his spot in the company by winning first place during an audition dance competition. His move to Seoul was not done in vain. YunHo was first introduced to the entertainment world as a back dancer, and rapper for a senior singer of SM Entertainment, Dana. The company eventually decided YunHo's skills were wasted, and replaced him within a prodigy group. He would be known as U-Know YunHo.

Not long after YunHo came a shy boy with a big dream. Kim JaeJoong left his small hometown in order to achieve a dream. Upon arriving in Seoul, JaeJoong auditioned during one of SM Entertainment’s weekly audition, and surprisingly, passed with flying colors, taking home first place. He would train for approximately four years, and debut under a name a fortune teller had already foreshadowed a few years earlier, YoungWoong JaeJoong.

Like the three older boys ahead of him, Shim ChangMin would audition as well, and like everyone else, take home first place for the singing category. Although young he would show a strength in his voice the judges saw much potential in. Even with a disadvantage in training time, ChangMin would show a determination and respect his fellow members would never fail to positively comment on. Everything ChangMin would do, he would put his all into. His name ChoiKang ChangMin would not fail him.

Last, but certainly not least, a wild card to the group, Park YooChun would be added barely six months before the official debut. Having a natural ability to be on stage, YooChun would easily learn all the secrets of the trade, and join the group with much ease. Living half way around the world from his parents, YooChun would have the least amount of family contact, but would be the brightest member. He would carry the spirits of the team on his back, and his fans would carry him. He was known as the American heartthrob. Micky YooChun, how could anyone refuse?

So on the cold night of December 26, 2003, the world was introduced to a group called DongBangShinKi (TongVfangXienQi). They referred to themselves as an acapella pop group. The entertainment world accepted them with open arms. Within weeks TVfXQ brought out their first single titled "HUG", which boomed leaving barely any Koreans that didn’t know the upbeat melody. Approximately six months later, their second single was released, shocking fans, which had increased to approximately 600,000, with a completely new style that would bring out a slightly edgier side of the five innocent boys that the world had first set eyes upon. This popular group continued doing various activities from performing with a song from the annual SM Town Summer album, as well as continuing with a second song from the second single.

The Korean music world was ready for something more than a four song album. In late August TVfXQ announced they would be taking a break, which would barely last a month. In September TVfXQ’s first full album, "TRI-ANGLE", would be released for the 800,000 fans that had joined their unofficial fan club, and the rest of the world. Everyone in the entertainment world would agree TVfXQ was the hottest arrival of 2004.

They would announce their plans to enter the Asian music market...

And fans would wait patiently for their return.

God’s Rising from the East

And still rising.

credit: sbsk

:wub:

..:NO HOTLINKING PLZ!:..

*all uploads will be under megaupload!*
Music Videos:

HUG
HUG (Inernational Version *ENGLISH*)
Tri-Angle
Mi Duh Yo (Bexco Version)
DRIVE
Magic Castle
Hi Ya Ya
Hi Ya Ya (HD MUSICCAMP Version 2)
Rising Sun
My Destiny
Show Me UR Luv [w/ Super Junior]

Performances:

11.27.05 Performing IYah <3 very good perf...i'm missing HOT T - T
[2005.12.31] Junsu in Mini Musical acting
[2005.12.31] DBSK performing H.O.T. We Are The Future @ SBS Award
[2006.01.01] Micky Piano Performance on SBS X-Man wmv

Jibs/Singles/dbsk related audios:
Christmas Gift From Dong Bang Shin Ki
Rising Sun [Chinese Version]
Unforgettable [Chinese Version]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z41RP2B6
Show Me Your Love [Single Album][duet w/ Super Junior]
Xiah Junsu's Mom Singing!
[2005.12.31] DBSK - We Are The Future [rip right of the perf]
[2006.01.01] Micky Piano Performance mp3 [rip rite off show]

OTHERS:
sorry no subs... >_<
2005.10.02 SBS Banjun Drama Part 1[yunho + mickey] <<this is the one in which they were in skool unni...
2005.11.27 SBS Banjun Drama[yunho + mickey] <<this is the one with the cap i posted
Banjun Translation 1 + 2<<translate credits to choyreo
[2005.12.29] MNet Wide News - TVfXQ Nursery Visit

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Nice infos.

They had announce the boys 2nd album release date would be Sept.13th. Digital release will be on 9/11 (I think).

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i don't know if this is true or not but there's a fly going about saying that micky's girlfriend is park ga hee. for those of you who don't know her, she's a backup dancer for boa/JS and now DBSK.

:angry: i'm gonna kill her if she doesn't treat him right!

oh yeah by the way... i heard that she's like six years older then him.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
aZn_FrEaK said:
i don't know if this is true or not but there's a fly going about saying that micky's girlfriend is park ga hee. for those of you who don't know her, she's a backup dancer for boa/JS and now DBSK.

:angry: i'm gonna kill her if she doesn't treat him right!

oh yeah by the way... i heard that she's like six years older then him.
[post="5315"][/post]​
2 words

Proven false!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
They were close but not girlfriend boyfriend. Some kind antifan was nice enough to photoshop a couple of their picture and post it on the net. It was analyze and proven fake.

Muddie Murda

smile...
haha how neat....

anyways...hmm i've just found out that uknow's older than me...hmmm...... B)

stupid changmin's too young. ugh...stupid e_e

Hiatus

Super Momo
Yunho! lol kkrystal got me to like them... I used to ermmm dislike them T_T" alllll her AWW DBSK!!! jaejong! lol hahaha hero does have a nice voice xiah's kinda annoys me sometimes.. changmin voice is also nice and Yunho my babyyy LOL

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Muddie MuRda said:
stupid changmin's too young. ugh...stupid e_e
[post="5484"][/post]​
lol, i agree...if only he was older... ;)

anyways, i guess i like micky the most...why? well, i never really like him until I saw the Hi Ya Ya video and finally paid attention to them and I was just like "dang! micky's got such a sexy voice!" :wub: Though, recently his hair has been sort of crazy...ick, he should stick to the hairstyle he had in the MV. Anyways, they all are really cute though...ah, too cute actually... :lol:

K

KawaiiTennyo

i have a friend who looks exactly the 3rd guy hahaha

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
KawaiiTennyo said:
i have a friend who looks exactly the 3rd guy hahaha
[post="5987"][/post]​
post a pic and let us see! ;)

and thanks azn_freak for the music...i haven't dl them but i will some other time since i'm feeling a little lazy right now.. :D

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
[repost] TVXQ!'s 2nd Album Release Fan Meeting

TVXQ! will be holding a fan meeting in celebration of the release of their 2nd studio album. The fan meeting will take place on September 10th at the Jamshil Olympic Main Stadium where the group will reveal their new title track for the first time. The event will include special performances done of each of the members as well.

credits: arirangtv/kopper

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
[repost] TVXQ! 2nd Album Information

Translation/summary:

Basically, DBSG's new title song is called "Rising Sun (soon su = innocence)" and it's a song that combines both break beat (?) and analog sound (?). Don't know what that mean but I believe this song is almost on par with tri-angle.

The song is much more of a performance song rather than an acapella/listening song. It's a song specifically made for dramatic performance, and has lyrics that pertain to the loss of innocence in society. The song itself is a reaction to this loss of innocence that is metaphorically compared to the setting sun and the fading light.

Also, DBSG has finished their photoshoot for the cover of their album and are in the process of getting ready for the release on the 10th of September.

credits: Joy News/Naver blog/kpopper

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Hero Injured

Basically, Jaejoong (Hero) got a knee injury, probably because he was practicing too much.. I'm not a medical expert or whatnot, but by the looks of it, it seems as though his knee cartiledge wore away because of too much strain on his legs.

He has to undergo surgery on the 8th.. and the doctor proclaims that after a week of rest he will be able to go on stage again.

For now, SM plans to still have the fan-meeting on the 10th but most think it may be pushed back.

Their official TV comeback and performance was supposed to be on the 11th but because of his injury it may be pushed back to the 25th.

credits: naver/ShInAzZgRL/soompi/kpopper

Posted September 8, 2005

Hero's Knee Operated

TVXQ! is supposed to have their comeback performance at SBS Live but due to Hero's injury, it will be postponed. Hero had his operation on teh 8th. He injured himself while practicing for the choreography of 'Rising Sun". SM Entertainment said that they still do not know whether they will or not have the showcase on the 10th.

credits: Radio Korea International/Kpopper[/quote]