DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
happy trees said:
I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY L O V E DENNIS JOSEPH O'NEIL :)
im pretty much obsessed x) but with a face like that im pretty
sure im not the only one. words like hot and sexy cant describe
him. lets think of a word that would fit. pretty peice of flesh???
SOT? HEXY? lol is he in florida right now? is he going to be in any
other drama? ID LOVE TO KNOW THANKS IN ADVANCE <3
p.s. i love the little anime where he dances.. soo cuuuttee ;D
[post="85751"][/post]​
WELCOME TO THE CLUB OF DENNIS BIGGEST FANS hahhahaha

yeah i think he is in florida ryt now coz we didnt hear any news about him yet..

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
happy trees said:
where do you guys get all these pictures of him? its so awesome :)
[post="85754"][/post]​
some of them i get it from IMbC,daum and naver ^ ^ but most of them i get it from my friend in the other forum ^ ^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile

OWHH HOW CUTE><

HAHAHAH DENNIS LIKE TO TOUCH HIS NOSE WHILE TALKING..I THINK BECAUSE HE IS NERVOUS.HAHAHAHHA

THANKS TO CYALLEN...

OWH IM SO JELOUS OF TAT GURL :fury:

THANKS TO CYALLEN

vanity

sarNie Egg
omg this is awesome!!! i'm planning to go through every single page and post no matter how long it takes, haha. Dennis O is so HOT!!! i just can't stop looking at his pictures...

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
vanity said:
omg this is awesome!!! i'm planning to go through every single page and post no matter how long it takes, haha. Dennis O is so HOT!!! i just can't stop looking at his pictures...
[post="88109"][/post]​
join the club ^^
me too...

happy trees

sarNie Egg
omgosh.. cannt..... BREATHEEE...
i cant get enough of him.. and
enough oxygen too :) im jealous of that girl too!
what is he writing on the board? is he teaching?
ahah looks like triangles.. with a heart? hmm..
gosh hes sooo smart and hot.. hes perfect! :)
by the way since ive already started the stream of
questions could any of you guys tell me his relation
with the korean actress kim tae hee? i think ive seen
pics of them together somewhere? and i read somewhere
that he was seen with her somewhere.. im not sure..\

THANKS FOR SHARING ALL THE PICTURES.. HOPING MORE
WILL BE COMING SOON :)

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
happy trees said:
omgosh.. cannt..... BREATHEEE...
i cant get enough of him.. and
enough oxygen too :) im jealous of that girl too!
what is he writing on the board? is he teaching?
ahah looks like triangles.. with a heart? hmm..
gosh hes sooo smart and hot.. hes perfect! :)
by the way since ive already started the stream of
questions could any of you guys tell me his relation
with the korean actress kim tae hee? i think ive seen
pics of them together somewhere? and i read somewhere
that he was seen with her somewhere.. im not sure..\

THANKS FOR SHARING ALL THE PICTURES.. HOPING MORE
WILL BE COMING SOON :)
[post="88577"][/post]​
owhh really?! hmm..i never heard of that b4 and plus i never seen his pics with KTH other than the commercial...
i think his heart is taken from his ex!?

happy trees

sarNie Egg

^^isnt that her (KHT)? maybe its just a picture from the commercial huh? iono. im jealous though :D who is his ex i wanna know who she is and hows shes like. i mean how could she break up with dennis when he was doing something he wanted and then helping people with the money he earned!!? (o man hes so sweet, my heart totally melted after hearing how he helped the orphans and elders) :wub: if i had a guy like him id CLING to him. :)

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
happy trees said:

^^isnt that her (KHT)? maybe its just a picture from the commercial huh? iono. im jealous though :D who is his ex i wanna know who she is and hows shes like. i mean how could she break up with dennis when he was doing something he wanted and then helping people with the money he earned!!? (o man hes so sweet, my heart totally melted after hearing how he helped the orphans and elders) :wub: if i had a guy like him id CLING to him. :)
[post="89079"][/post]​
The only thing I know is that she's a normal person like us not famous or anything :D. But you know to think of it it's hard to be with an actor if he always travel to different places to work so you might have to think about it ...? :D Although he's left free now so we can share :D. Jokes

happy trees

sarNie Egg
well at least that shows he isnt the kind of person that would only go out with famous ppl or something just cause he is one you know?? :)
that is true i guess.. but i mean =| still is it really worth breaking up over? just because of that? i mean couldnt he make time after the drama was over? ahaha sharing him would be hard ahah he'd probably rip from all the girls pulling him and stuff . HES SOOO IRRESISTABLE.

moon2

sarNie Egg
anyone. im looking for pic i saw on the many websites i visted for info about dennis (so cute) it was of him and a girl walking down the street not a commercial. now i cant find it... i ve spent hours no days looking for it. Please let me know if u seen it.

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
happy trees said:
well at least that shows he isnt the kind of person that would only go out with famous ppl or something just cause he is one you know?? :)
that is true i guess.. but i mean =| still is it really worth breaking up over? just because of that? i mean couldnt he make time after the drama was over? ahaha sharing him would be hard ahah he'd probably rip from all the girls pulling him and stuff . HES SOOO IRRESISTABLE.
[post="89865"][/post]​

Lol true. But I'll take the bigger part which leaves you the small part :D. Jokes :D.

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
happy trees said:
[post="89865"][/post]​
r u sure its not this one?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1vpQptnM-Sw

happy trees

sarNie Egg
o yeah thats her! the one in the commercial .. ok i get it now :)
its only a commercial .. nothing more hehe :) OMGOSH IM
WATCHING THE INTERVIEW CLIP (arirang) .. I LOVE IT..
I CANT STOP SMILING!! his track jackets abercrombie too!
ahah hes so awesomely nice and hot and he seems really sweet
I WANNA MEET HIM :) lets go to florida ppl lets hunt him down ahah jk .. im absolutely in love people..in loveeee :DD

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
zaizai_f4_only said:
r u sure its not this one?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1vpQptnM-Sw
[post="91689"][/post]​
well too bad gurl..ahaha I AM HIS BIGGEST fan...ahahahha so i noe NEARLY everything about him..ahahahha so yeah ....i think i have seen most of his things..such as interview and stuff such as commercial..ahahhaha **showofff** JKJK..ahahhahahaha :lmao:

yeah hey..his interview OMG..makes me more inlove with tat guy..ahaha