DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
hi everyone! :) It has been a while since I last post here. But I am around, active in thai section. anyway, I'mm off to a meeting in a few more minutes. it's going 4 long days for me, not able to watch LNJ and checking on Dennis. BTW, i just bought sweet spy!! it raeched malaysian shore less than a month ago. just got the chance to watch 1st cd. still 16 more to go. so, hopefully got time to watch it in between meetings. i know i'll be stressful, hope that would reduce it a bit. :unsure: see ya'! zai_zai, miss you! :)

happy trees

sarNie Egg
hey guys guess what?? I FINALLY GOT DSL! now it wont take forever for his pictures to load. im so happy im going through all the pages now and.. die from lack of oxygen. he "takes my breath awayyyyy" :)

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
hi everyone! :) It has been a while since I last post here. But I am around, active in thai section. anyway, I'mm off to a meeting in a few more minutes. it's going 4 long days for me, not able to watch LNJ and checking on Dennis. BTW, i just bought sweet spy!! it raeched malaysian shore less than a month ago. just got the chance to watch 1st cd. still 16 more to go. so, hopefully got time to watch it in between meetings. i know i'll be stressful, hope that would reduce it a bit. :unsure: see ya'! zai_zai, miss you! :)
[post="97135"][/post]​
:w000t: Cikna......no wonder i havent seen u in a while....omg finally u show up..ahahahaha
yeah miss u too and ofcourse our dennis..no news about him lately :angry:

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
I lended this Sweet Spy to my cousin and her aunt. SHe totally flipped [in a crazy way that when everytime he appears in a scene she jumps up and down]. Another thing is tha even my aunt flipped lol . It was funny looking at them watching that ... lol. I'm glad that there's no language barrier between me and him so when I meet him out of a coincidence I will be able to talk [excluding my nervousness LOL . If I do meet him I will ask him to sign his autograph somewhere and take a picture with him to prove that I have met him [They will be so jealous ! lol . Although eh does live in USA so I live next to him:D. What a wonderful neighbor! . He's probably gigantic compare to my size! . bACK OFF dENNIS IS MINE :w000t: jOKES :D.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i'm guessing he doesn't know how to speak korean?? how did he get into the entertainment biz? ahaha..well..i think i already know...his looks.

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Just wondering does dennis have a fan email address or anything? cuz like there is one at imbc some official thread of his but it's in korean and i cant read or understand korean so dont know how to get in. Thanx so much~ :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
no wonder i don't see any updates on him. it's ok. it will come. while waiting, i'm going to start watching sweet spy. got 16vcds to go!

channy

sarNie Egg
WOOOoooo missing Dennis. So long, so long. Hoope we'll hear something from him soon. I've been watching sweet spy non -stop ( 100 imes already)...muhahahahahah

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
OH SNAP!!!! thats mY hUbbY!?! gOodnEss why ish hE so gOd DAmn HANDSOME..... he gOt the body, the lOok, the vOice and ... ya knoE what i mEaN!!!drOoldrOol

happy trees

sarNie Egg
hey guys iono if you guys know this site yet. but i found it and gosh sooo many picturess of dennis :) i love it. there are many pictures some i havent seen and some i have. either way hes hot in all of them :)
hope you guys enjoyyy. <3
http://search.empas.com/search/img.html?q=...D%BA+%BF%C0&m=B
^link to the pictures (18 pages i believe of dennis oneil pics)

^awwws i <3 this picture! so cute.

^his smmmillle ;D it makes my day, it melts my heart
he has that affect on ppl :D

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
GUYS GUYS GUYS ATTENTION!!!!!!! DENNIS IS BACK FROM HIS VACATION!!! OMO HE IS STILL GOD DAMN HANDSOME!!

here is the pics from..hahhaha i dunno something award..

thanks to cyallen

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE PICTURES and DO PLEASE TRANSFER THE PHOTOES TO YOUR OWN SERVER... SO CYALLEN PB WONT GET BANDWITH..PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND.. THANK YOU

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
zaizai_f4_only said:
thanks to cyallen for all of the pics ^_^
she is such an angel

I believe that's Nam Sang Mi right? lol she's so lucky to see him that many times.... I really love him and wow he's so handsome just like usual. He also looks very friendly :D. If I meet him in real life I would tell everyone and even the whole world how he's like :p :D. :wub: :wub: