Dilwale‬ 2015

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
Had a feeling most fans will support SRK because they feel sorry for him.. He's getting older now and need a lot of attention

cecilia

Staff member
For me I watch it because I like him ... I will give a honest review to my liking not because I feel sorry for the plot/script/actors/crew.  I honestly think that as critics we should give credits when it is due .. Not everything is bad about the production/crew/actors.

Also, I think sometime being loyal and loving an actor is like being in a relationship. If I'm going to be with him through sympathy then I might as well not put up with it. It's not healthy for him and I to strand our relationshipo like this ...

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK 'Kajol is such a close friend of mine that I find it strange to refer to her as a friend. It's been 20 to 22 years since we started our careers. We have a very comfortable relationship and there is a certain ease.We care for each other in a very easy way and naturally... whenever we meet each other, we feel as if we've begun from where we left. So that comfort, love, care and genuine desire is there. Even if she's not there in a film with me and wherever she is, I'll hope the best things happen to her and she'd also wish the same.'

Step

Mrs James Ma
Indian fans are trending silly things today lol. Now 'Darr Gaye Dilwale' is trending. It means Dilwale got scared :p
I'm confused why this is trending. Cos today 'Pray for PRDP' is trending which is Salman's film, and BM official trailer was also released today which is getting good response from audience which is clashing with Dilwale. So Idk who is the reason behind this. If it's Salman's fans trending it against SRK  or audience by comparing Dilwale and BM trailer  :scratchhead2: :shrug:
P.S. SRK's movie Raees will clash with Salman's Sultan :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Dilwale is not scared at all they are the ones whoever created that tweet. I don't care about winner or loser, but doing this is so childish knowing this will go to worldwide. SRK SU SU

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think the clash itself is childish. Ego is not good. Bollywood loves it, it has happened before also. About trending, Salman and SRK fans hate each other. Very few like both. Their FCs fight everyday. Salman, SRK friendship is fake, its for the media. SRK's team posted a clip of Dilwale team dancing to PRDP song and then Salman posted his PRDP team dancing to DDLJ song. Its all fake for publicity. Biggest fight will be for Raees and Sultan.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I think the clash itself is childish. Ego is not good. Bollywood loves it, it has happened before also. About trending, Salman and SRK fans hate each other. Very few like both. Their FCs fight everyday. Salman, SRK friendship is fake, its for the media. SRK's team posted a clip of Dilwale team dancing to PRDP song and then Salman posted his PRDP team dancing to DDLJ song. Its all fake for publicity. Biggest fight will be for Raees and Sultan.
lol I know :bhehe: :bhehe:

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha...SRK Bichara...BM is gonna kill dilwale unless SRK pulls off another cheap stunt of buying all shows.. Lol going the short cut ways as always..

mayag

sarNie Adult
beachboy777 Why you gotta be like this dude!! Us SRK fans aren't going over to BM forum and bashing the team for no reason... smh