Dilwale‬ 2015

Step

Mrs James Ma
I used to think Alia is tall but she is short :p She wears heels always. I saw in Shaandar promotions. She was short standing next to Shahid.
Varun is 5'6 and Alia and Shraddha are around 5'4
mayag said:

Yea I didn't realize that Alia's a tall girl as well. Poor Varun. Even Shraddha is around his height. XD

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think Varun and Shahid are also of same height. They were together in an award function. Almost same height. Sid is SOOOO TALLLLL. I think he is 6'0 :faint:
Tallest heroines in BW are DP, Sonam and Athiya. These 3 are more than 6'0. OMG Athiya looks so much like Sonam.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Those haters are saying SRK's insulting their country publicly. I wonder how?  because he's Muslim? Those haters need to mind their business....
He's the greatest example for me... A poor boy become the second richest actor and world biggest star !

mayag

sarNie Adult
Step said:
I used to think Alia is tall but she is short :p She wears heels always. I saw in Shaandar promotions. She was short standing next to Shahid.
Varun is 5'6 and Alia and Shraddha are around 5'4

What??? So they're around my height after all. Lol

Sid is really tall. Sometimes it makes his movements awkward...especially when dancing 'cause he's got such long limbs. XD

VILLNAN what is Vill graduating from??
Ignore the haters. SRK's living his life. I love my culture but I hate how our people like to find fault in anything and everything. We should be so proud that SRK comes from our country.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Among 3 Khans I respect SRK the most. He is hard worker but Idk nowadays he's become egoistic. I think thats how BW works. And all the news about PC and his affair. I did not believe it in the beginning cos he is a family man, SRK loves his wife and children so much. But you know PC is famous for chasing married men. She looks classy from outside but inside, she is a homewrecker. So people have problem with his affair not for his movies. Dilwale has got mixed response for the trailer and songs but people are mostly talking about his affair which is negative for the movie.
I wish this affair was not true!

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK's love for his kids is out in open. The actor never misses out , on how attached he is to them and what inspirational role they play in the actor's life. In a recent interaction, the actor was asked about how is he bringing up his youngest kid, AbRam, differently from Aryan and Suhaana. To this, the superstar replied, "Exactly the same way, there is no difference. When my other two kids tell me Papa you are too sweet to him,' I say How do you know I wasn't sweet to you? When you were this age, I was like this with you too.' I am not a strict father.The only difference is that AbRam comes out more often with me because my other two kids were both shy. My son (Aryan) had car sickness so only once in a while would he come to my shooting. They get scared when people surround my car, and my daughter would start crying. Also, it was not so convenient those days; there were no good vanity vans and the studios were bad, so we would avoid.  AbRam comes out more often with me he is a friendly child and does not get scared of the crowd ... he is not shy. Maybe once he grows older and realises that I am an actor, he too may feel awkward like the other two."

Well, we hope not Mr Khan! For the cutie AbRam is, and the media's darling in such a young age, we hope the kid adapts his father's superstar aura with much ease!

cr TIE

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
mayag said:

What??? So they're around my height after all. Lol

Sid is really tall. Sometimes it makes his movements awkward...especially when dancing 'cause he's got such long limbs. XD

VILLNAN what is Vill graduating from??
Ignore the haters. SRK's living his life. I love my culture but I hate how our people like to find fault in anything and everything. We should be so proud that SRK comes from our country.
From college/university! GOD I so can't wait to see her in graduation clothes. She's gonna be really beautiful, my imaginations are really wide now.. 

Sometime I wish I was an Indian's cuz of him as a Muslim I'm so proud of him <33

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Among 3 Khans I respect SRK the most. He is hard worker but Idk nowadays he's become egoistic. I think thats how BW works. And all the news about PC and his affair. I did not believe it in the beginning cos he is a family man, SRK loves his wife and children so much. But you know PC is famous for chasing married men. She looks classy from outside but inside, she is a homewrecker. So people have problem with his affair not for his movies. Dilwale has got mixed response for the trailer and songs but people are mostly talking about his affair which is negative for the movie.
I wish this affair was not true!

Step said:
SRK's love for his kids is out in open. The actor never misses out , on how attached he is to them and what inspirational role they play in the actor's life. In a recent interaction, the actor was asked about how is he bringing up his youngest kid, AbRam, differently from Aryan and Suhaana. To this, the superstar replied, "Exactly the same way, there is no difference. When my other two kids tell me Papa you are too sweet to him,' I say How do you know I wasn't sweet to you? When you were this age, I was like this with you too.' I am not a strict father.The only difference is that AbRam comes out more often with me because my other two kids were both shy. My son (Aryan) had car sickness so only once in a while would he come to my shooting. They get scared when people surround my car, and my daughter would start crying. Also, it was not so convenient those days; there were no good vanity vans and the studios were bad, so we would avoid.  AbRam comes out more often with me he is a friendly child and does not get scared of the crowd ... he is not shy. Maybe once he grows older and realises that I am an actor, he too may feel awkward like the other two."

Well, we hope not Mr Khan! For the cutie AbRam is, and the media's darling in such a young age, we hope the kid adapts his father's superstar aura with much ease!

cr TIE
Thank you for the news...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome :)
He talked about so many things in this interview. People used to bashed him for taking AbRam with him always. They said he is attention seeker and all. Now they all know why he brings his kid with him :)
I'm waiting for full interview. He talks about personal things for this newspaper

mayag

sarNie Adult
Actually I've always found SRK as a boastful person. But it's the kind of boastfulness that you don't take seriously. XD

The affair news is all bull. There's a reason why SRK and Gauri have been together for so long. I know Priyanka's always had a major crush on SRK...but just like any other fangirl! That's all there is to it.

VILLNAN, I meant which major?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Welcome :)
He talked about so many things in this interview. People used to bashed him for taking AbRam with him always. They said he is attention seeker and all. Now they all know why he brings his kid with him :)
I'm waiting for full interview. He talks about personal things for this newspaper
Please don't forget to posts here, I don't believe his affair with PC.
My sister likes that homewrecker kekek, we always fight whenever she opened her songs lol her name sound weird

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
mayag said:
Actually I've always found SRK as a boastful person. But it's the kind of boastfulness that you don't take seriously. XD

The affair news is all bull. There's a reason why SRK and Gauri have been together for so long. I know Priyanka's always had a major crush on SRK...but just like any other fangirl! That's all there is to it.

VILLNAN, I meant which major?
Same with me!!!
So PC's SRK fangirl :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Opps sorry.. here copy and past
Silpakorn University Commencement Rehearsal and Commencement Day, 2015

Vill Wannarot graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Anthropology), Faculty of Archaeology, Silpakorn University .

schedule
commencement rehearsal

First day: Thursday, December 17 2015 at Wang Thapra Convention Hall, Silpakorn University, Wang Thapra Campus, BKK. 09.00 am. – 04.30 pm.

Second day (Dress rehearsa 1): Friday, December 18 2015 at The Art and Cultural Center Commemorating the 6 Clcle Birthday Anniversary of His Majesty The King, Silpakorn University, Sanam Chandra Palace Campus. Nakhon Pathom Province. 09.00 am. – 12.00 am.

Third day: (Dress rehearsa 2): Saturday, December 19 2015 at The Art and Cultural Center Commemorating the 6 Clcle Birthday Anniversary of His Majesty The King, Silpakorn University, Sanam Chandra Palace Campus. Nakhon Pathom Province. 09.00 am. – 11.30 am.

Fourth day: (Commencement ceremony) : Monday, December 212015 at The Art and Cultural Center Commemorating the 6 Cycle Birthday Anniversary of His Majesty The King, Silpakorn University, Sanam Chandra Palace Campus. Nakhon Pathom Province.

cr: http://vill-wannarot-sonthichai.com/

mayag

sarNie Adult
Haha yes yes. PC's a fangirl just like us. Lol

Oh wow! That is so cool! Usually celebrities graduate from communication studies, drama/theatre, or music. Nice to see her graduate from something different. Anthropology is definitely not easy. The taxonomy charts are so hard to memorize. I'm taking an anthro course right now and I'm dying. Good for her though!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Good to know if  it's true I might stop hating on her... SORRY PC!
mayag said:
Haha yes yes. PC's a fangirl just like us. Lol

Oh wow! That is so cool! Usually celebrities graduate from communication studies, drama/theatre, or music. Nice to see her graduate from something different. Anthropology is definitely not easy. The taxonomy charts are so hard to memorize. I'm taking an anthro course right now and I'm dying. Good for her though!
She's pretty smart, I guess...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Her fans always defend her saying she is a fangirl. DP is also a fangirl of SRK but I dont see her fingers in his pocket or she does not come out of his house at 4 am (it was in pics on net, Zoom showed a clip of PC coming out of his house at 4 am. They did not have any movie to discuss also). I did not believe it either in the beginning. If this news was not true, Gauri would not have banned PC to enter their home. PC is not invited to any of the parties at their home from many years. SRK and Gauri organises many parties, PC used to attend it before. Now Gauri does not allow her. You know SRK's group. Karan Johar, Arjun, Farhan. They stopped working with PC for 2 years cos they are close to Gauri than SRK. Not sure if she will be in Don 3 cos Farhan denied the news already. We are just fans but Gauri is his wife. She knows it better.
This is not first time Priyanka tried to steal someone's husband. Twinkle has made Akshay to stop working with PC.
Her fans say PC is a fangirl. Like seriously?? How many idols she has??
PC is ambitious. SRK has connections. She used SRK's connections to get to Hollywood. He has close friends in ABC studio which is managing her now. BW is almost ending for her so jumped to Hollywood using SRK.

PC is like shameless sometimes. Twinkle writes a articles for magazines. Once she had written about AIB. PC retweeted it and said something like praising her. Twinkle replied to every celebs tweets that day who shared their opinion but not PC's  :pervie:

P.S. No. I'm not a fangirl like PC. I dont want to steal someone's husband :p

mayag

sarNie Adult
I don't like PC very much either but the girl's talented so I'll give her that.

With this kind of news, I never believe the media or what I hear from others because I'm not around these celebrities myself. So I'll never know what they're really like. After all, I have a life of my own to worry about before anything else.