Dilwale‬ 2015

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwwwww the making was soooo beautiful. Cant wait to watch the full video song.
Lol Farah was soo mean to SRK :loool: but they are close friends so she can call him anything :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Promoting in London

Lol Kajol should stop melanin treatment. She and Kriti have same skintone??  Being dusky is not bad thing. Smh

cr to owners

mia07

Introvert
Janam Janam just release and must say it's a really good song, much better than Gerua. SRK doesn't quite match Arijit but the song is awesome - gave the goose bump feels. Waiting for full audio..

Step

Mrs James Ma
Janam janam is a beautiful song, I loved the lyrics, Arjit Singh is amazing but the MV is very disappointing. They could have done it better than this. SRK-Kajol in rain looks like Rani and Saif dancing in Sanson Ko Sanson Mein Dhalne Do Zara from Hum Tum. And the song sounds like Dastaan E from Om Shanti Om. I loved Gerua more than Janam

Step

Mrs James Ma
I watched it thrice, I love the song but the mv is different from lyrics. 
The Khans have pressure to give hit films than the other. This time SRK dont have to worry about breaking Salman's PRDP collection cos officially PRDP was an average hit. It did not collect money like the distributors reported. Its not even number 1 in all time top 20. It was to make people watch the movie but unfortunately it could not. Thats why 'Pray for PRDP' was trending last month by the audience to embarrass the producers :phew:
So SRK still is in No 1 at all time top 20 chart with Happy New Year which earned Rs. 102.76 crores :)