Dilwale‬ 2015

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm happy that Manish Malhotra did not listen to Kajol for her outfits. Now she looks soo good in this movie. Kajol is too nosy though she does not know anything about fashion. Manish was pissed off at her and went to London for Karan Johar's movie cos Kajol always used to throw tantrum about his outfits. Rohit brought him back :phew:

In Sooraj Hua Maddham song, Kajol did not want to shoot for the song cos she wanted to wear gown but Karan and Manish wanted only sarees for that. Karan was angry and forced her to wear saree. Lol he says this in all interviews :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was thinking 2nd trailer is better than first one and SRK got shot :no: 2:01 scene looks like slap and kiss lakorn scene  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
This is better than 1st one
I think cos all criticized 1st trailer, they released this one to tell people that there is a secret in the film??
SRK is looking HOTTER than Varun :spicy:

mayag

sarNie Adult
He's like "Look into my eyes" and bends her backwards but why can't they just stand and look into each other's eyes??  :lmao3:
Lol but I love it! Only Asian movies and dramas, I tell you. hahah

Second trailer is definitely better. SRK!!! Oh how I wish I could be in a movie of his. Even if I'm part of the supporting cast, I'd be so happy!  :spin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Comedy nights with Kapil is India's most watched comedy show in India. Kapil became star after that. SRK and DP are the only celebrities who went there more times. OMG SRK played a prank on those two guys at HNY promotions. They were sooo scared. They were shivering and about to cry also. SRK hugged them to make them smile. He felt bad for doing that :)

mayag have you watched that episode?

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol yess!!! That was so mean. SRK did that to one of his staff too a long time ago. I always feel bad for the victims of his pranks. He's so good act at acting angry. If it was me, I would bawl my eyes out!

When he got up from his seat, one of the guys backed away LOL. He was so scared. The other guy started tearing up. Poor thing.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww I felt very bad for those 2. It was fun in the beginning, they were scared that everyone blamed them. I felt sorry cos Amithab Bachchan also pranked them before. Love this show. Sad now its only 1 ep per week. Kapil is a star now :p

Cant wait to watch Diwale there. Its so much fun.