Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read Chakrit's interview he said has no problem working with Joy. they didn't get pair up in here. so i don't know who will Joy get pair up with. maybe with Au or Mawin.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
well for me joy r. is not n'ek material i rather see ja as n'ak cause joy r. no offense to her fans she is fugly, the only reason i got used to her face is she in so many of the lakorn i end up watching and i fast forward her part anyways as for ja she's not real pretty either but she is cute sometimes and she doesn't have a bloated face everytime she's on screen.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just read Chakrit's interview he said has no problem working with Joy. they didn't get pair up in here. so i don't know who will Joy get pair up with. maybe with Au or Mawin.
darn that sucks. but mawin or au would be fine too ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well for me joy r. is not n'ek material i rather see ja as n'ak cause joy r. no offense to her fans she is fugly, the only reason i got used to her face is she in so many of the lakorn i end up watching and i fast forward her part anyways as for ja she's not real pretty either but she is cute sometimes and she doesn't have a bloated face everytime she's on screen.
no affense taken...but to me I see Joy Rinalee as one of the prettiest nang'ek...i find her very sexxie...esp. wen she walking on the runway..it's like wowwww...move outta the way..make room for this beauty :lol: ...but i agree i tink she a face tat's better fitting for a nang'rai in the thai industry..but i tink thai industry should change tat cuz nice cute looking girls can be evil too..and sexxie girls can can be super sweet...

anysway i'm dying for a new Chakrit lakorn :D

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
no affense taken...but to me I see Joy Rinalee as one of the prettiest nang'ek...i find her very sexxie...esp. wen she walking on the runway..it's like wowwww...move outta the way..make room for this beauty :lol: ...but i agree i tink she a face tat's better fitting for a nang'rai in the thai industry..but i tink thai industry should change tat cuz nice cute looking girls can be evil too..and sexxie girls can can be super sweet...

anysway i'm dying for a new Chakrit lakorn :D
yeah we all have different taste and yeah there's alot of things they need to change in the thai entertainment industry like rotating the pra'nangs around on a regular basis so no one is playing the same kind of role all the time like in the other asian countries you have good guys in one soap than there evil in different soap shows more range. I also like to see more n'ak not always the sweet,quiet and shy girl that don't ever talk back, man let n'ak kick some ass back without having to play the tom role!!!!!I like to see a sexy n'ak too just because she knows what she wants and doesn't dress like a nun doesn't make her a slut but that's probably not gonna change anytime soon. Maybe also put some more money in there lakorn cause compare to like korean,chinese and japanese soaps sometimes you can tell thai lakorn lack alot of budget especially in the wardrobe area or setting. Can't wait to see a chakrit lakorn too i'm not looking forward to that one with tanyare though but he's in it so i'll end watching it anyways just to see.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Golf Akara(i think he's the pra aek in the movie Chaiya) is also in here. i think he will get pair up with Joy. and Mawin may get with a new nang aek. from the news i read.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i heard chatchai mention golf but who is he?..has he starr in a lakorn before. darnit, i thought joy would get with au or mawin. does that mean au might be the bad guy

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i just read Joy's interview. she will get pair up with Golf and Chakrit pair up with Ja. she said her chances of getting back with Chakrit are zero. but she has no problem working with him either. if it's the same Golf i'm thinking then he play as pra aek in Side low hit with Kob Pimonrat in ch.3 before. sound like it's going to be an action la korn. hope there is some love scenes in here too. i am waiting to see this la korn more than Chakrit's la korn with Tanyarae it doesn't look good. hope this one is good though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
can you post a pic of him?..i dont quite remember who he is. maybe i do but im not sure if its him

yeh its an action drama. like you said, hope theres still some love scenes though

Mai*

sarNie Elites
can you post a pic of him?..i dont quite remember who he is. maybe i do but im not sure if its him

yeh its an action drama. like you said, hope theres still some love scenes though
lol you posted his picture before for the award show Tinah

I'll just hotlink you back to ur album. He's the guy next to Marsha

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol you posted his picture before for the award show Tinah

I'll just hotlink you back to ur album. He's the guy next to Marsha
oh him...i was thinking about some other guy. why cant joy get with au instead

Mai*

sarNie Elites
well this guy is talented, a lot more talented than lakorn pra'eks. So I think Joy's quite lucky lol