Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I think he's done one lakorn, for ch 3, a remake. It didnt do well,it flopped actually :lol: . He usually stars in movies.

tinah

sarNie Coma
he look kinda familiar. didnt he starr in "mitcha boun.." something it was for Ch7 about a famous actor back in the days who died from falling off the plane while filming his lakorns.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he's done one lakorn, for ch 3, a remake. It didnt do well,it flopped actually :lol: . He usually stars in movies.
it was some period lakorn right? i remembered seeing him in dat kind of outfit lol oo he's in here. he hosts star stage w/ joy. i like him as a host. he's so interested in what da guests have to say lol

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
any more pictures or information about this lakorn? please share

tinah

sarNie Coma
chatchai said the opening will be next month :dude: love the cast and im excited to see them in an action drama. hopefully it'll be a great one cuz i havent seen a good action lakorn in so long. mafia tee rak was actually good considering its chatchai first time directing although he did got help from p'gai.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Mafia was actuallie good?! it was GREAT!! LOL

reallie! tat's wonderful news...goodness i'm hungry for another Chakrit lakorn...been missing him soo much after Mafia...at least i got my ken now..ehehehe

seem like Chitchai like P'Krit jah..eheheh

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
chakrit and ja jittapa wow??? interesting pair i think they'll lookk cute together and CHAKRIT whoo he seems to look good with almost all the actresses!!!!! cause he's hottt hott!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
so is it mean that it'll be airing next month right? i'm dying to see his new larkorn lol. thanks for this great news!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, I'll be watcing this one for Chakrit. I'll be cutting out and fastforwarding Ja's parts <_<

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
They're fliming next month?...hmm..will Chakrit have time 2 film the one w/ Aom then..i hope tat doesn't mean he's not the pra'ek..ekk!..i'm actuallie reallie looking forward 2 see Joy & Chakrit on the same screne again...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
no affense taken...but to me I see Joy Rinalee as one of the prettiest nang'ek...i find her very sexxie...esp. wen she walking on the runway..it's like wowwww...move outta the way..make room for this beauty :lol: ...but i agree i tink she a face tat's better fitting for a nang'rai in the thai industry..but i tink thai industry should change tat cuz nice cute looking girls can be evil too..and sexxie girls can can be super sweet...

anysway i'm dying for a new Chakrit lakorn :D
lol, i totally agree! i think even the sexy girls can be n'ek too! come on, just cuz they make guys sizzle don't mean they always have to be the haters, hehe, and here, i love Joy so much! i'm glad she isn't n'rai though. but i wish she'd get to be in another drama of her own again cuz i miss her playing n'ek... :(
guess even if they broke up and aren't friends if they don't let themselves feel awkward then it'll be ok. they're both professionals, haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just had the fitting. ja/chakrit actually look cute together. this seem like it'll be an interesting action drama. cant wait.

credit to dailynews