Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

kermint

sarNie Adult
the title sounds good. can't wait to see when it going on air lol. yeah, agree Chakrit and ja seem look cute too.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i talk about the name of this lakorn though. i said the name sounds goood and the lakorn could be cool too.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
The pics look interesting, it looks like some action movie since Chakrit's holding a gun, Ja looks like a cop sorta...^_^

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Chakrit looks nice with a gun!! I'll have to watch this lakorn! When does it air?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
what happen between those 2?
they broke up long time ago lol. But don't you feel that they still seem to have abit of feeling toward each other? i don't know it seems that they feel akward when they were interview together. well chakrit seems to feel uncomfortable lol, but anyway i can't wait to see this one, i had never see chakrit and joy together onscreen. so i really want to see how it will be like.

oh thanks for the clip, very interesting lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i tink him & Joy had a nice break up?? correct me if i'm wrong..they just feel outta love...but if not...at the very least it wasn't as bad as the break up w/ Jakajan...tat one was NOT prettie

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Any pics of Ja and Krit together yet?
Krit and Joy were perfect for each other too bad they broke up.
I like him with Joy more than Jakjann or any his other girlfriends.
I'm glad they're onscreen again but too bad they're not a pair.
I'd love to see them as the leads again but I doubt that'll ever happen :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think joy will ever be n'ek again. if she isnt n'rai shell probaly be the 2nd lead. just too bad! now she should pair up with num

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Any pics of Ja and Krit together yet?
Krit and Joy were perfect for each other too bad they broke up.
I like him with Joy more than Jakjann or any his other girlfriends.
I'm glad they're onscreen again but too bad they're not a pair.
I'd love to see them as the leads again but I doubt that'll ever happen :(

so true Joy Rinalee and Chakrit were my couple made in heaven..goodness they were so HOT! **tears** -_-

it was very sad wen Chakrit was promoting his movie Valentine on Joy's show and they couldn't even look each other's way..even wen she asked him a question and he would answer but he wouldn't look at her..i found tat very bitter-sweet...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
so true Joy Rinalee and Chakrit were my couple made in heaven..goodness they were so HOT! **tears** -_-

it was very sad wen Chakrit was promoting his movie Valentine on Joy's show and they couldn't even look each other's way..even wen she asked him a question and he would answer but he wouldn't look at her..i found tat very bitter-sweet...
yeah so true, i watched that show too and i sensed that they were not so comfortable toward each other- chakrit tried not to look into her way lol, that's so sad.

maijune

SarNie Adult
any storyline to this lakorn yet?...ja and chakrit looks hot together in that pics....can't wait to see it...