Din Neua Tong(PJJ)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Well, Ceci, I know you were watching it since the beginning with me...so I knew you didn't cheat

When is it gonna end? I thought today's episode was when Bua's mom gets shot? Did she and I just missed it? And the nanny trying to stab her...now the previews show other things...I thought it would end this week already...It was kinda random for Peeraphon to say he loves Tuang after following Mukhorm around still...but it was cute how he said it...I guess I'm still so smitten over Lift after meeting him... :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't watch it yet. still catching up to Silmanee Episode 6.
as for him saying that he love Tuang, since when did he find time to like her. isn't that a bit fast?
all they did was bick and he have never done alot of good things for her or vice versa, her doing anything good for him. weird. Lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i just saw da part when bua's crew was talkin bout what they should do for her bday and oil was spyin on dem and he was all dancing along w/ dem LOL and when bua's gay friend said dat he'll put on a swimsuit for chompoo oil stuck out his tongue in disgust LMAO dat was funnyyyy

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It should end tomorrow...my wishful thinking lol. Today's episode showed nothing unraveling yet so the previews was just to make us watch it. So hmmm maybe it might end next week then? Not sure.

Yep Diamend, Oil sticks out his tongue so much like in today's episode he was arguing with Bua and then he stick out his tongue because he couldn't retaliate anymore LOL.

cecilia

Staff member
^he did that in several of the past episodes too. he's just so childish .. but cute at the same time .. just don't overdo it.. b/c if he does. i begin to get annoyed again LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL da part when bua pushed jen into da water was funny too. lift and bua was imitating her and laughing LOL lift and bua make a cute couple

cecilia

Staff member
oh gosh, episode 10 and 11 is so funny ..
Oil makes me laugh so much today.
him and his funny dance :loool:

i was so scare when the nanny poison the food.
feel bad b/c the dad died :( -- they even have the market ppl capture and dump uncle sek in the river..

Tomorrow looks good as well -- i actually enjoy these last few episodes ..
oh yeah, alot of blushy moments between the pranang .. they are so cute--- and kiss alot too LOL

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
I don't get it..did i miss something? I thought the nanny was gonna try to kill the mom and stab the uncle. And the mom got shot but none of those happen in Epi.11? And at the ending credit song it show lift kissing douang did i miss that too? How could he tell her he loves her when nothing romantic ever happen between those two beside when he got drunk and she drop him off..was that suppose to be romantic? I don't get..soooo confuse! :unsure:

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. i thought the same thing too .. but it could just be a stunt for him to see if he can change her mind from going to the dark side LOL

The Nanny did try to kill the mom by poisoning the food --- but the dad ate it and died instead. She also try to hurt the uncle -- but the security guy came in and kick the uncle out .. then the ppl at the market who work for the nanny capture the uncle, dump him in the river .. as for the mom getting shot? .. maybe not til tomorrow episode ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh dat is sad. lol aw lift & jen aint have time for no sweet scenes but then end up together anyway haha. dat one exact lakorn bout medusa had no sweet scenes and at da end da 2 couples held hands and da end haha

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so confused lol. Can someone explain to me the relationship between the uncle, the nanny, and Bua's mom?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm so confused lol. Can someone explain to me the relationship between the uncle, the nanny, and Bua's mom?
The uncle is Bua's mom's half brother. The nanny is Tuangjai's real mom who switched Tuang and Mookhom when they were babies so that Tuang can be rich and Mookhom can be poor. Or if you're talking about Yardpirun's nanny, then she's actually Yardpirun's real mom.

Today's ep is so sad! Yard finally found out that Mookhom's her daughter but she died so they didn't get to spend time together as mom and daughter. *sniff*

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I kinda see the relationship that Peeraphon had with Tuang...they had something in common, they were in love with people that didn't love them back...and they built a relationship, a little unorthodox, just teasing and being mean to each other, but it was a relationship...they were the only other person they could count on or understand their situation...Even though both were so attached and wanting to be with other people, they were able to spend more time with each other, than with the people they were in love with...They were able to kind of get to know each other, without really trying...but still, Peeraphon saying he loves Tuang was a bit random...at least they gave them some cute scenes...

Btw, they kiss a whole lot in this lakorn...between Oil and Bua, I've never seen him kiss an actress on the lips before...let alone this many times...maybe it's Ch. 3 or sumthin...plus, Lift kiss Jen, I never saw him kiss anyone before either.

cecilia

Staff member
I just find how none of them react fast enough to call the cops to come over to help with the injure ppl very funny :loool: they basically just, let them get stab, and then wait for the dying part .. i mean, the mom rush to see Bua and leave uncle sek in there, dying in chompoo's arm --- or how the mom die instantly from that one shot and takes forever for Oil to react to call the cop LOL .. or how the Nanny got away from the security guards --- everything about today episode is very cheesy to me :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
What? did i miss a part? when did lift kiss jenn? I was asking bout that part.
It's in the beginning somewhere, they were arguing, and I guess he was frustrated with her, so he just grabbed her and kissed her, full on lip action...then he went home and brushed his teeth, I think his whole mouth...

I just find how none of them react fast enough to call the cops to come over to help with the injure ppl very funny :loool: they basically just, let them get stab, and then wait for the dying part .. i mean, the mom rush to see Bua and leave uncle sek in there, dying in chompoo's arm --- or how the mom die instantly from that one shot and takes forever for Oil to react to call the cop LOL .. or how the Nanny got away from the security guards --- everything about today episode is very cheesy to me :(
I noticed that too...like, she died real quick, and no one thught to take her to the hospital, when they had two cars there...and how people show up after someone's gotten hurt, like when Lift got stabbed, then the servants came out, when they were there the whole time...But Ceci, you remember in Sapai Look Tung, when Mart got shot by Job, they kind of waited til they thought Mart had died, then decided to take him to the hospital, when there were two doctors there...I thought that was whack...I think the characters all have very slow reactions in general.