Disturbia :: Aum/Aff/Tik/Ann n more [Chapter 15 is UP!!]

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 4 ]

Inspector Tik leaned down to the back, he was tired after reading the earlier report on his working table. He sighed~

The method used by the cunning suspect in comitting his crime is leaving him puzzled.
There were no leads at all which he can use to start off his investigation. He felt stupid.

Maybe in the future, if there was a suspect to be interrogated .. it would be even more difficult to put him into the jail. He don't even have any spem in his semen. So, this means that any DNA test would be irrelevant in this case.

"If the suspect which we arrested do not have any sperm in his semen, wouldn't it be the best evidence we could use to put him in jail?" Rita, one of his officer asked him earlier in the office.

"2% of the men in this world are experiencing this kind of problem. His attorney can argue that his client not having any sperm in his semen is a "coincidence".

Blame CSI! Blame satellite TV provider!

"Daddy!" His only son suddenly appeared from the back of his door.

"Why aren't you asleep yet dear?"

"Dad, you better not forget this Sunday yeah!" He climbed onto his dad's lap

"Oh, you getting an award for being a top scorer? Of course not."

"Most of my teachers and friends wants to meet you!" He giggled

"Aik? Why? I don't think I owe them any money??"

"Well .. because I told them that my daddy is a great policeman! Even I want to be a police like you when I grow up later!"

The hole at Inspector Tik's nose suddenly changed in diameter!

"So, daddy musn't forget kay! You promise?"

"Yea, daddy promise."

"Is this a real promise .. or a fake one?"

"Ek, if it's a promise .. of course it's real."

"How do I know .. cos everytime I watch in the TV .. if his daddy's a chief of police, usually his daddy would break their promise. Only the mouth saying they will come, but they didn't. Not only that, they would then give LOADS of excuses!"

Inspector Tik scratched his head."Mario .. you shouldn't believe what's really shown in the TV you know. Sometimes, those are all goverment policy. Wanting to show how hardworking the police is. Err .. what channel were you watching again?"

"701 .. why daddy?"

"Oh, nothing .. daddy is just asking, thats all." Just you wait, I'm so locking that channel!

---

"How are you today Rita?" Inspector asked as he brings his file into his office.

"Not so good. Full with Flunitrazepam .."

"Are you taking Rophynol? I never knew you got problem sleeping?"

"Not me, but our victim here. There's been at least 5mg dose detected in her blood."

Inspector Tik's face suddenly turned all serious."Okay, that answers why our victim could be brought all the way from one state to another state before she .."

"SHE WAS RAPED AND KILLED!" Rita suddenly cut through.

"Err, yes. Thank you. I know you're very angry with the criminal. Emm, how's the progress of our investigation with the victim's profile?" He turned to Rome who's been busy stacking up the files from thats now.

"Well, I've already checked the records for the other two cases at the other state. The victims there too have the same chemical in their blood." The handsome young forensic officer said as he looked into the file he's holding.

"It seems that our suspect own a huge amount of Rophynol. I'm sure the next victim would be weaken with the same method."

Everyone nodded.

"Alright then, who are we going to interrogate for this morning session?

"This is her." Rome gave the detail of the document from the file to his boss.

"Ann?"

"Yeah, she's our victim's collegue. She was with the victim a day before the incident and she's the last person seeing the victim alive."

Inspector Tik saw a little hope there.

"Hmm .. fine. Officer Rome, come follow me."

---

"How long have you known the victim?"

"Just two weeks. She just shifted to this school recently. It's her first posting I guess."

"From what you know of, do she have any enemies or maybe someone who's capable of doing this to her?"

Shakes head.

"She got any boyfriend?"

Shakes again."Not sure." I'm not her mum. How would I know.

Officer Rome gave a signal to Inspector Tik."Fine, I understand that before the incident happened, the victim was with you miss. May I know where both of you went?"

Ann kept quiet. She's not sure whether to answer that question or not.

"She .. asked me to send her to a place."

"Where?"

Inspector Tik's attention was all on Ann's two lil eyes.

"Hotel Nikko." That answer suddenly came out of her mouth.

"Hotel Nikko?"

She nodded.

"For what?"

"She said she's going to meet some rich guy there."

"Did she tell you what his name is?"

She shakes her head.

"Miss Ann, care to share any other information that you know of?"

Still shaking her head.

"How about this Miss, if you think there's something you want to tell us later .. you can just contact me anytime." Inspector Tik said as he put a piece of his name card on the table. Ann just look at in a glance like she don't really care.

---

"You have to stop all this madness before its too late! It'll be difficult for the both of us later!"
"You're sick Aum, you need help. Don't you feel guilty at all for taking all those lifes???"
"How long are you planning to be like this? You can't keep on putting the blame on mum and dad! They were wrong, but you .. you got no right to act like this. You're playing with people's life here!"
"I'm scared .. Aum .. even a cunning fox would end up getting shot by a hunter. That applies to you lil bro, I don't want to see you getting arrested!"

Aum who kept quiet from the very beginning started bringing his head up and looked at his sister.

"Who freaking asked you to meet the police, HUH? What if you answered wrongly thats now?" At last, Aum started voicing out his opinion.

"Aum! I'm already involved in this mess whether you like it or not. I'm the last person she met before she disappeared. Of course I'll get interrogated .. GEEZ!"

"Who asked you to send her to the workshop."

Ann kept quiet. She was annoyed with the answer given by her little brother.

"Aum .." Ann tried getting closer.

"I love you Aum. Since mummy and daddy's gone .. you're my only relative left in this world. As long as I can protect you, I will do it. But I'm afriad that you'll get into this problem to a level where I can't save you anymore .. I-I .. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you Aum."

Aum closed his eyes.

"Stop it .. no more Aum .. no more raping, no more killing. There's still hope left."

"I never asked you to protect me. You don't need to trouble yourself to be good to me or whatever. I will know how to protect myself." Aum said as he walked out of the house.

"Aummmmmm!"

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha .. yeah .. i juz cant stand mario cute face .. anyways updatin nw =]

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 5 ]

"Hello, can I speak to Suzie please?"

"Speaking. Who's there?"

"Hey Suzie, it's me .. Aum. Rings any bell??"

"Oh, Aum! Ha, how many cars have you manage to spoil again today?"

"Haha, very funny! So how's your car .. is it okey after coming out of the workshop?"

"So far so good. All back to normal. Luckily. But its ok .. cause if it's spoil again, I know who to find!"

"Uh, come on. I'll be broke then! If it's spoil again .. it's not my fault k .."

They laughed.

"So, since your car is all good now .. can you bring me out for a drive right?"

"Bring you out?" Suzie sounded as if she was shocked. "Well, we'll see if I'm in the mood later .." She winked! Everything is going as planned.

---

"Hey, nice outfit. You look gorgeous. You're really great in matching your clothes eh."

"Please. This is my normal outfit okay! It's you who look real different here. When I met you at the carwash, dang you're real messy and dirty! Look at you now .. you even looked like a rich man's son!"

"Rich man's son? Nah .. these are all pirated stuff!" Aum took out his tongue cutely.

"Enough of that .. geez .. trying to act all cute. Just a glimpse and I can see whether its an original or not you know." Her fingers quickly pinched Aum's arm.

"So where are we heading?"

"You asked me out and now you're asking me?"

"I asked you cause I want to meet you. The rest, it's your call."

"Fine, come on, let me bring you to my parent's house then. Ok?" Suzie asked sinically.

"Erk .."

"Hah! Look at how pale your face is now .. haha .. I was just kidding. I know, guys like you are always afraid of commitment. Alright then, let's go to The Curve. I heard that there's a Champions League exhibition there today."

Aum smiled. "Ok, lets!"

---

"Wow, that was awesome. Finally, I get to touch that trophy for myself!"

"Yeah, isn't it cool? Now we're the same status as Ronaldinho and Gerrad .. woot!" Suzie answered.

Both of them had a good laugh.

"Here you go .. I bought you some drink." Aum said as he passed her a Vanilla Coke readily open with a straw.

"Oh? That was really sweet .. but no thanks."

"Huh, why?? I thought you said you liked Vanilla Coke?

"My mum always say, if we are out with a stranger .. we must never accept drinks which have already been open like this. Well, she's afraid that someone might put anything harmful in it."

Aum's face showed sudden changes in his expression.

"Uh, come on. You don't think I would do that to you know .. do you? Anyways, arent we friends?"

"Yeah, we are friends. But, we are just getting to know each other now right .."

"Means?"

"It means .. I can't accept your drinks .. yet."

"Ok, whatever." Aum said .. trying to act all pissy.

"You're not angry now, are you?"

He did not answer .. he just stood there and acted as if Suzie was all invisible.

"I'm just following my mum's advice. That is how I show my love and affection to her."
"Don't you love your mum too? So, how do you show your love and affection towards her?" Suzie never stop asking.

Aum looked disturbed by the question.

"Eh Suzie, lets go to another place? I want to take you somewhere special!" Aum tried to force a smile. The question once asked by Suzie was only answered in his heart.

---

"You know what? You're the most special woman I met in my entire life!" Aum suddenly said.

"Really? What do you mean by 'my entire life'? Your life since you just woke up this morning? Or was it your life this month?"

Aum looking puzzled. "What are you talking about??"

"I bet maybe last night or last month, you've used this same pick up line to get the other girls to fall for you." Suzie explained in detail.

"Geez! I'm serious about this!"

"Aum .. Aum, you're a guy. Whatever comes out from the mouth of species like you, it can be invalid in just 2 weeks. In your case, I won't be shocked if its just 2 hours."

"Do you really think I'm that bad?"

"Well, I've met a lot of guys like you. If you're not exactly the same .. you are just more or less the same."

"You are mean. I wonder what you've gone through before."

"Something guys are proud about. But, lets not go there."

Both of them kept quiet.

A maroon Vios car shined under the moonlight as it passed the mountains. No more buildings could be seen as it were replaced by trees so high, it almost covered the moon.

"Anyways, where are we heading?"

"I want to take you see the city's scenery from the top of the mountain."

"Really? Ok, that's cool. I've never been to that place before."

"And I'm sure you'll like it."
"Oh yeah, here you go. I bought you this thats now. Now, this one .. it's not open yet. I believe your beloved mum won't really care with this one, right?" He pass her a 250ml Dutch Lady Strawberry flavor.

Suzie smiled while taking it from his hand."Thanks, you will never stop trying now, do you?"

"For you, I won't!"

"You don't need to use words like that. Here's a tip, it won't work on me." Suzie said as she poke in the straw.

"Ok ok. I'll just shut up from now on!" Aum answered in a teasing tone.

They reached their destination 10 minutes later.

"Aight. We are here now." The car stopped moving. On the left hand corner, was a majestic view of the city from the height of 1000 ft. Such beauty!

"Suzie?" Aum turned his head to look at her. Suzie was now laying there .. unconscious.

"Ek? Well .. I guess your mum never told you that injection can be used to inject roofies into box drinks." Aum took out the syringe which he was hiding. "Or maybe, maybe .. she never even know the existence of this tactic .." An evil smile was seen carved on Aum's face.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah aum n ann r siblings .. i can actually finish this fanfic in 2 more chap but wat do u guys tink?

should i put in more drama or end aum's psycho-ness .. lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think that there should be more drama...more of aum's twisted mind.... :D i want to see how tik will solve this...if he can....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: maybe i am...a different taste of aum...a side i've never seen before lol....idk i really like to see how this all plays out...how far he could go before slipping up...or ann ratting him out...plus i want to see if tik can solve this...CSI style heeheee^^

anyways....i think i stayed up late enough...man...i had to go to work afterschool until 9:30 PM...then had to do my homework and everytime...now it's 1:30 AM...and i have to work at the election polls today at 6AM so i have to wake up at like 5 AM to get ready...damn.......well GOOD NIGHT....hugs n kisses xoxoxo

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh my u naughty gurl u...stay up so late =.=

haha .. u'll like the ending cos its it my head alrdy lol ..

shachibasha

psychotic
i really like this story it so twisted and not predictable all i cant wait to see how it would all unravel its self in the end!...woop woop yay yay!.hehe :] :unsure:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol .. i got a lil bored so I did some banners for my fanfic and some banners for u gurls if u wana use it ^^

o yea .. the banner is also to giv u an impression on hw the character looks like in the fic ^^