Disturbia :: Aum/Aff/Tik/Ann n more [Chapter 15 is UP!!]

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ah yes .. at first u thought its a super sweet lovestory eh

anyways isnt it late there?? why arent u asleep yet?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i know..me thinking it was a sweet love story..i was wrong :( hmmm maybe i can try to guess why aum is doing this...maybe bc he's staying up late reading fanfics too like us :loool: well aff said that aum was educated....there has to be a connection....smart and he uses the same MO....so that means he has been planning these for a while, to be precise to be ready to strike....hmmm maybe i can come up with something later lol

yeah it's late, actually early since it's 1:45 AM over here..but i had to write something to my sister...so yeah lol....i was just about to go to sleep and say good night, but you beat me to it lol

well good night/good morning/good afternoon an =) talk to you later...can't wait to read more of this..and find out the truth behind aum heehee..hmm what there's nothing there...ewww what if he was the victim of someone doing this to him..but he survived...nevermind lol...that's too disturbing...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
man...i was wait for you to comment back to me....to give me more hints/clues...but like a magician, one must never reveal their secrets (until the end) :loool:

hugs n kisses xoxo (gossip girl =D ) <3 u

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i know..me thinking it was a sweet love story..i was wrong :( hmmm maybe i can try to guess why aum is doing this...maybe bc he's staying up late reading fanfics too like us :loool: well aff said that aum was educated....there has to be a connection....smart and he uses the same MO....so that means he has been planning these for a while, to be precise to be ready to strike....hmmm maybe i can come up with something later lol

yeah it's late, actually early since it's 1:45 AM over here..but i had to write something to my sister...so yeah lol....i was just about to go to sleep and say good night, but you beat me to it lol

well good night/good morning/good afternoon an =) talk to you later...can't wait to read more of this..and find out the truth behind aum heehee..hmm what there's nothing there...ewww what if he was the victim of someone doing this to him..but he survived...nevermind lol...that's too disturbing...
erm .. u got it right there .. theres a connection between wat aff said bout him educated n all but erm .. the victim of someone doing lol .. happening to a guy .. yes its disturbing lmao!

man...i was wait for you to comment back to me....to give me more hints/clues...but like a magician, one must never reveal their secrets (until the end) :loool:

hugs n kisses xoxo (gossip girl =D ) <3 u
aww really? ahaha .. i was posting my stuff at other forums lmao .. so i havent see ur reply yet gurl .. anyways nitey nite .. anie luvs ya

shachibasha

psychotic
awee i rita died?! is she coming back later on in the story like their just saying she died so that aum will think that she died then make her change her face back into aff then catch aum?.....or is their someone coming in again that look like aff that will make aum stop killing?......i love how ann isnt afraid of te police mans! cant wait for the next episode..hehe

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 7 ]

The atmosphere at the mountains today seemed a little weird. Usually, there won't be anybody visiting the quiet and eerie area but due to yesterday's incident, it all changed. Many officers in in the uniforms were working hard, searching, for the suspect's body at the river. Who else if it wasn't Aum?

"We've arrested the suspect's older sister." Said Paul, one of the ballistic unit officer who just reached the side of the river. "Our people are now preparing a profile of Aum based on the information gained from the investigation with his sister later."

Rome who was looking at his subordinate working just gave a nod. He didn't speak at all.

"What's our progress here?" Paul asked as he looked around."Two helicopters, four diving squads, four police dogs??" He looked shocked."Isn't it a waste of force here, I mean just to search for one dead body?"

"Well, after what he did to Rita and our Inspector, I'm not giving him a single chance, NO MORE! Aum will never be able to escape this time!"

"Come on Rome, you saw what happened to the Vios and .. Rita, with your very own eyes. Even if this guy claims to have nine lives, I doubt he's still alive after going down a mountain with the height of 1000 feet."

Rome turned to Paul."Working at the ballistic unit really turned you into a naive man!"

---

The dramatic incident replayed in his brain over and over again. He was very sure that he knocked down the guy holding the hailer. He also saw how the Inspector flew into the sky before rolling down and fell into the bush, still alive then.

"Bastard! Go to hell!" He hit the stereng hard.

That was when he just realised that his car was moving towards the end of the mountain. he tried to turn around but the Vios can't be controlled anymore. The car bang onto every rocks there is on the ground till they reached the very tip of the mountain and crashed down.

"God!"

The trajectory of his view changed to 90 degree downwards. His eyes were wide open. His stomache felt like there were butterfiles for a second. In front of him layed a huge flowing river which was ready to take his life away anytime. That was when the car just fell from the tip and fell.

"No! I can't die now!" He tried opening the door.

But, even before he was able to jump out of it, his car won him by a few seconds and crashed down into the bottom of the river.

"Aaaaaarkkkk!!" The pain which is so unbearable suddenly woke him up.

"I don't want to dieeee yettttt!! I must kill that inspector firstttt!!" Aum shouted as he opened his eyes and saw himself lying at the side of the riverbed.

---

"How is his condition doctor?" Cherry asked to the man with the white coat who just finished examining Inspector Tik's condition.

A man at his 40's took out the stethoscope at his ears."Your husband is doing fine. Apart from his bones broke at nin different places, he is stable. None of the critical area were injured."

Cherry let out a sigh of relieve.

"It just that for the time being, he is advised to not move so much. He needs a lot of rest." The doctor continued with his speech.

She then stroke her husband's hair and face. Calmy listening to the doctor's advice.

"Now, you're advised to not move so much and that includes chasing people with your gun, Mr. Policeman."

"Yes Ma'am!" Tik answered cheekily.

"Oh yea, the media been waiting for you from thats now. They want to have a little interview with you for the News tonight. Would that be ok with you?" Asked the doctor.

Inspector Tik nodded his head showing no sign of disagreeing. As soon as the doctor went out of the wad, a huge group of reporters and cameraman rushed through the room's small door to interview him.

---

Aum been walking for hours. From the forest, he managed to reach the side of the city. From a place where no human could be seen, he is now at the middle of the city.

He then stopped at the side of the road. Despite the fact having his head bleeding .. bloods showering his body, no one really noticed. He don't really care. His eyes were now focusing on a large TV panel situated not far from him.

The face of the Inspector which he really hate was now playing on the screen. His hand was on cast. His leg was bandaged. Suddenly Aum became so furious.

"Bangkok Hospital Medical Centre." The name of the hospital which was just said by the reported was playing at his lips. He continued walking. This time, it was different because now, he knows where he's heading to.

shachibasha

psychotic
so im guessing that ann and tik wont be together then huh?

just a thought but is aum going to kill cherry t0o since shes tiks wife? & then tik will hurt ann then aum will surender?0.o

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh my...aum wants to go kill tik gasp.....
muahaha .. cause the writer is on a killer rampage wif her aummie boy :p

so im guessing that ann and tik wont be together then huh?

just a thought but is aum going to kill cherry t0o since shes tiks wife? & then tik will hurt ann then aum will surender?0.o
hehe .. no spoiler but heres a tip .. i always wanted to see ann n tik together lol ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
anyways..how old is aum in this???

lol i totally forgot to mention that cherry is tik's wife ^^heeheee i loved them in kaew tah pee....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow so young...and already have a killing spree...hmmm i wonder if aum is an addict to being disturbed??? lol...that's sounds weird....

getting late...got to go to sleep...bye bye an...i hope to read more later =) ^^
xoxoxo luv ya <3

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 8 ]

"He was once a bright young man."

Ann started telling her side of the story after being pushed for hours. There standing in front of her was Rome which is accompanied by an officer from the psychology unit, Noon, who's sitting down listening.

"You know what? He's the type of guy who's very good looking, hot stuff, graduate from the overseas and rich! Every girl would die to have sex with him but it all started when we had an accident. Our parents were quarreling in the car and my dad couldn't brake the the car in time when the lorry in front of us suddenly stopped."

"The crash killed both of our parent. I on the other hand broke two of my hands .. while Aum .." Ann stopped. It was as if her voice was stucked at her throat or something.

"What happened to Aum?" Noon asked as she gave a sharp stare.

"You know those huge metal stuff which they usually use at the constuction site? Well, that lorry was carrying it and when our car hit the lorry .. those huge metals went through his body." Ann suddenly started crying."H-He lost testicle and had a brain damage."

"Poor him. That will explain why his semen don't contain any sperm." The anger in Rome's face slowly subside. He started to pity the condition which Aum was going through.

"Then, after he healed from the accident, he started to change. He can't accept himself anymore and kept on blaming our parents. As days went by, his condition became more and more serious. He had an attitude problem and .." Ann stopped for a moment." .. thats when he started to rape and kill women." Tears could be seen flowing down her cheek.

Rome and Noon looked at each other. They really do pity Ann right now, and they let Ann calm herself before they move on with the investigation.

"Miss Ann, during that accident, which part of his brain was damaged?" Asked Noon as if she was thinking of something.

"The metal hurt the area behind his eyes. Ventromedial section. Why?"

"I think there's a huge possibility that he is having Prefrontal Cortex Lesion." Noon answered confidently."That will explain why Aum have the passion to kill so much."

Two pairs of eyes were now looking at Noon. They don't understand a word which she had just said thats now.

"It is a part of the brain which generates social emotions for example .. compassion. When that particular part is effected, a normal human being will be having trouble to balance what's right and what's wrong!"

Ann looked in a disbelief way."The doctor never mentioned anything about this to me .."

"It's a new finding. This kind of cases are categorised as very rare because patient who suffer from this injury usually never survive. This finding was recently confirmed by a researchers.So .. if we are able to catch Aum and proof his condition to the court, I think they'll be more lenient on him!" Noon added.

Right from that moment .. Ann could feel some hope to save his little brother!

---

Inspector Tik was feeling very tired. His eyes felt so heavy and since he couldn't move that much .. he was feeling sleepier than ever.

"Are you done eating Inspector? How was the food?" One of the nurse suddenly entered his room.

"Yep. Thanks. It was a delightful healthy diet .. erm rather interesting." He answered eventhough the food was freaking cold and so tasteless.

"I know, that's our specialty here. We prepare foods which is delicious and healthy!" Added the nurse proudly.

Inspector Tik could only put on a fake smile and swallowed his saliva. No wonder everyone wants to go to private hospital!

"Eh, where's Mrs. Cherry? I thought I saw her here thats now." The nurse was looking around.

"She just left.It's my son's prize-giving day today."
"I see .."

She looked at the clock on the wall."Hmm, I think its time for you to eat your medicine. I'm going out to the farmacy counter awhile. Will be back in a minute." The nurse took the food and went away.

Right after the nurse was gone, Inspector Tik slowly closed his eyes. Without realizing a thing, a mysterious body suddenly entered his room .. quietly.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp that is so sad what happened to aum....well if his brain was damaged, some of it was out of his control....i bet it's aum that just entered tik's room...

it would be sooooo sad if aum gets shot and dies :( <---feeling sad for a killer and rapist...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so sad how aum have to go through this things... can't blame him... maybe like what noon say, he can't control his emotion...

i think aum is the one who go in to tik's room...