Disturbia :: Aum/Aff/Tik/Ann n more [Chapter 15 is UP!!]

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ohh no dont tell me that its aum?! aack your killing me
lmao...now im killing u eh :p

gasp that is so sad what happened to aum....well if his brain was damaged, some of it was out of his control....i bet it's aum that just entered tik's room...

it would be sooooo sad if aum gets shot and dies :( <---feeling sad for a killer and rapist...
haha rr...now ur feeling sry for him ^_^

it's so sad how aum have to go through this things... can't blame him... maybe like what noon say, he can't control his emotion...

i think aum is the one who go in to tik's room...
yep2..new discovery ;)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
juz a lil announcement on my part .. since my days in uni is starting again(2nd semester urghh)
so i wont be updating my fanfic as fast as before k .. thanks again for reading my fic =]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
=O gasp...awww...lol it's second semester...it's only going to be second quarter for me...two quarters=1 semester for us...gosh we are slow lol...awww well update when you can ^^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 9 ]

The mysterious body .. slowly yet cunningly walked nearer and nearer to Inspector Tik's bed. As the hand was about to touch one of it's prey body, suddenly, a huge bang on the door could be heard. BAM! A woman holding a huge fruit basket could be seen entering the room. The man which was once sleeping slowly opened his eyes and to his amazement, he saw the mysterious shadow which was now standing right beside him.

"Eh? What is daddy's little boy doing here so early? Aren't you supposed to be at your school right now?"

"He wanted to come and visit you .. he was worried sick and don't look happy at all while taking his award. I took a picture of him, haha .. he looked so funny .."

"Mummy!"

"Now,now Mario .. help mummy close the door please .."

"Ok mummy, but don't you go showing daddy the picture .."

Mario then went and close the door while Cherry put the fruit basket on the table right beside the small television set.

"So .. how are you feeling dear .. any better?"

"Well, not that I can't resume my work or anything .. just the doctor ord-"

"Urm, it's good to know that my stubborn husband still follows the doctor order .. hihihi .."

"Very funny .. "

"Hey, how about I cut some apples here for you .."

"Yeah, that would be great considering how 'enjoyable' the meal I had thats now .."

Cherry cut the apples from the fruit basket and started feeding it into her husband's mouth and the gave some to their son.

"Mummy, it's so sweet! Try some!!"

"Oh really? If you said its sweet, I'm sure I have to at least grab a bite right?"

"Yuppppp!!"

She answered while chewing onto the apple.

"Who gave these fruits anyways? Cos if I'm not mistaken .. those who visits me knows I'm not really the present type .."

"I'm not really sure cos on the way up here .. there was this man. He said it was a gift from a long time friend .."

"Friend?What friend?How did he look like?!?!"

Inspector Tik asked anxiously as he was getting suspicious with the man whom his wife just met.

"Why are you acting so strange daddy? He's just giving us fruits .. not like it's a poison apple from Snow White .."

"Poison??"

"Dear you're acting all paranoid. The man looked really nice to me. Eventhough his clothes looked a little filthy but I must say, he's a very good looking guy."

"Good looking guy?"

"Dad-dy .. I-I think I can fly .. I feel so-so light .."

Just as Mario said that .. he fainted and fell to the ground.

"Mario!"

Both mum and dad shouted as they saw their son fell onto the ground. As Cherry walked towards Mario to check whether he was ok or not, suddenly, she fainted just right before Inspector Tik's eyes.

"Cherry!"

What-What's happening?I-I'm feeling dizzy myself .. it must be those apples .. No! Aum is not d-dead yet?With that, he followed suit both his wife and son .. doze off into the night. It was not long till the nurse who was attending Inspector Tik found them unconcious. The only problem is .. there were only 2 person in the room still unconcious. Where was the other person? Where was Mrs. Cherry?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhh you updated...YAY...okay going to read it..but wanted to be the first to reply :p

edit: at first i thought the mysterious person in the beginning was aum, but turned out to be his son......you never take presents from strangers, bad cherry.....OMG OMG OMG aum took cherry noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

shachibasha

psychotic
omg i totaly forgot about this fic ahh...is aum going to R cherry and kill her too or just use her as a hostage?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahhhh you updated...YAY...okay going to read it..but wanted to be the first to reply :p

edit: at first i thought the mysterious person in the beginning was aum, but turned out to be his son......you never take presents from strangers, bad cherry.....OMG OMG OMG aum took cherry noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i like to give "surprise" in this fic lol

oh no... what will aum do to cherry... hope he won't hurt her...
erm will update this right after forbidden love lol

omg i totaly forgot about this fic ahh...is aum going to R cherry and kill her too or just use her as a hostage?
yeah .. have not been updating for so long lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
haha .. anyways i think im going to be staying at my aunty house here for quite some time lol .. imma try to update as much as i can LOLS

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
my first thriller fic lols so im trying my bez to not let the readers especially RR to guess anything lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 10 ]

It was almost midnight when Inspector Tik regain his conciousness. Just a minute or two and the clock would strike twelve. In the midst of trying to catch a hold of his sight and surrounding, he felt really dizzy with an extra headache as a complimentary gift. The small cubicle room couldn't get any smaller. His room was now packed with several officers -- waiting to question him about the earlier incident. The chinese nurse that have been attending him all these while, Miss Yan, finally noticed and went out to call the doctor on duty. Every eyes was on him now as he tried to sit up.

"What are you doing Sir? You're still weak .." Officer Rome said as he helped his superior sit while leaning on the white hospital pillow.

"Uhh .. what happen Rome? .. as far as I can remember .. Cherry .. apple .. my son .. blank -- " He asked while knocking onto his head from time to time.

" .. Sir .. "

"Right .. APPLE! The apple! Where's my wife and daughter right now?? I saw them fainted before my eyes .."

"Your son's ok. He's being treated at the children ward right now. Nothing serious .. said the doctor .."

"Oh, that's good .. how about my wife? Is she ok? Awake??"

"Well that's the thing -- she's not even here."

"What do you mean by 'she's not here' ?? Of course she's here! Where else would she be??"

Rome was feeling guilty. Should or shouldn't he tell him? Noon who was standing at the other side of the room could no longer stand it anymore. She went and grab one of those stuff labelled 'police evidence' and rushed towards Inspector Tik's bed. She gave an eye contact towards Rome and he understood. He then asked all of the other officers to go out of them room and investigate the so called 'surrounding'. There were now only three of them in the room -- three.

"Rome .. just tell him .. it's his right to know where his wife is .."

" But -- "

"Come on! Do you want him to suffer like how you suffer over Rita's death??"

"No .."

"SO?"

"What's happening here?? Why are both of you acting so weird?? Does this have to do with my wife disappearance??"

"Yes. Sir, Rome just got an order by the 'big boss' that we weren't suppose to disclose you about the disappearance of your wife. Their excuse was that your still in a 'mentally unstable condition due to the impact of the accident'.Well, I think they just don't want you to interfere in this case anymore since your wife is involve in it. They fear that there might be a conflict of interest."

"Wait -- my wife is involve in this case? How?!"

"Sir, right after the nurse found you and your son unconsious in this room .. they immediately called the police .." Rome explained.

"That was when we found this letter right beside you .." Noon added as she passed the note sealed as 'police evidence'.

Inspector Tik quickly grab a hold it and opened the letter and started reading it intensely.

" Inspector, thanks for the rough landing -- it was a great experience. Sadly, I weren't able to taste my previous prey because of you and god must I say, I'm feeling really hungry right now. How was the apple? I hope you enjoyed it, it took a lot of hard work to prepare it for you. Here's the thing, I hate being challenged. So let's play a game shall we? Your wife is really,really beautiful. It's sad if I were to take her life easily without having her 'hero' try saving her first, don't you think? You can use any police experts you have, I don't care, it'll add more fun to the game actually. In order to get your first assignment, I'll call you tomorrow morning, make sure you answer it. Please don't try tracking me cause it's so stupid to even think that I would use a 'normal cellphone'. Let the game BEGIN!"

"Shit! This one piece of shit is messing around with me!!"

"Calm down Sir .. me and Noon will help you go through this .." Rome said as he console his superior.

"Yes Sir. The information in this letter and even the existence of it is only known by the three of us. This will make the operation to save you wife easier without any interference from the other police department." Noon added. Despite looking and acting cold, she was actually very worried about her boss.

Inspector Tik could say nothing no more. He was touched by his subordinate loyalty towards him but that feeling was overcome by the sadness of losing his wife. Slowly, tears could be seen flowing down his cheek.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i know...aum is super crazy....poor tik...i can't wait for the games

off topic: i think that aum and cherry look cute together..especially in their younger lakorn together..rai rissaya was okay for me..and the movie for king's sister was nice :D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol got to wait for the games .. my assignment time haha ..

i dont pity tik nor aum .. its cherry muahahhaha