Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
if Bie doesn't even know who is his nang'ek, then it's gonna be a long time for us to know....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
@least it's Bie...then i'm cool with the lakorn...hope to hear more news.....but like Leemyis said...Bie doesn't even know n'ek so it's gonna be a long time b4 we know...."Wait a Minute" "N'ek will be confirm later"....maybe next year the n'ek will be confirm or maybe when they start filming in mid 2009...but can't wait to see Bie....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@least it's Bie...then i'm cool with the lakorn...hope to hear more news.....but like Leemyis said...Bie doesn't even know n'ek so it's gonna be a long time b4 we know...."Wait a Minute" "N'ek will be confirm later"....maybe next year the n'ek will be confirm or maybe when they start filming in mid 2009...but can't wait to see Bie....

me too, i can't wait to see Bie...and know the na'ek.... :clap:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I hope by the time they reveal the n'ek or have news on this, Prajan See Roong will already be airing, so at least we have something to hold us over until then

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
hope they confirm who's n'ek soon...can't wait...

i hardly have nothing to watch now....

mid of next year seem so long away....

Can't wait...charming photographer...

Love Bie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
NEW UPDATES:

Dork ruk rimtang will have a opening ceremony at a middle of the Year 2009

must wait to the middle of year 2009, who could be a Nang´ek from Bie

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
wow in the middle of 2009.. that seems like such a long way.. but it's okay at least I'm glad to see him back to acting. I missed him this year.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooooo bie in another one.. hehe.. but omg.. im still curious who n'ek is.. please please.. let it be peemai just once n i'll be happy kekeke.. lol..

jakjann

Jakjann
NEW UPDATES:

We know, the opening ceremony is at the middle of Year 2009.

And Dork Rim Tang will on air at end of the Year 2009, when exactly isn´t sure.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Well, if the opening ceremony for this one will be at the middle of next year, then that means Prajan See Roong's opening ceremony would be soon!!! That means it would prolly be airing by the time they film this one!!! At least it won't be a couple years till we see him in another lakorn...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i just hope its not Best. her first lakorn w/ mos just killed everything, maybe someday.. i'll give her a try again haha.
Wiew or Pueng would be nice :)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i just hope its not Best. her first lakorn w/ mos just killed everything, maybe someday.. i'll give her a try again haha.
Wiew or Pueng would be nice :)

Me too, I hope it's not Best too......I prefer someone else...Na'ek for Bie has to be Beautiful & CUTE...